Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quantum1Net - ⚡ A QUANTUM SAFE DATA TRANSMISSION PLATFORM ⚡ - page 34. (Read 5449 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Hello people!

Check out our latest article about Convertible Tokens

In a previous article we briefly explained the concept behind a convertible note and how Quantum1Net has applied the same concept in our convertible token. Since we are the first ICO ever to use a convertible token it is important to explain not only the how but also thr why, as the concept appears somewhat alien to some people in the cryptocurrency and ICO community.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Does anybody knows when will be golden token sale?
They said it will be in July 2018
Do you know what day will be approximately?
I presume they will announces the date when they have one
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Do you know what day will be approximately?
Activity: 434
People stop shilling this one, there is token burn involved for unsold Q1S initial tokens. Wink
But the first token sale doesn't finish already
Merit: 101
A partnership with IBM would be awesome. IBM has introduced new quantum computers to the public. Instead of only 5, they now have 16 and 17 qubits. But this is an information from March 2017. IBM is currently really leading the way in this respect.
Are they trying to have IBM as partners?

I don't know, a statement from the dev group about this would be great.

IBM has created a 50 qubit computer lol, i say the quantum thread is real

IBM created a quantum computer that handles 50 quantum bits, or qubits. The company is also making a 20-qubit system available through its cloud computing platform.
Definitely yeah! We should try getting in the IBM Q Network, that would be a huge deal!

"Bringing quantum out of the lab and into the world. IBM Q Network is a worldwide community of leading Fortune 500 companies, academic institutions, and national research labs working with IBM to advance quantum computing and explore practical applications for business and science."

Aiming this would be tremendous!

There's also a way to become a partner: https://www-01.ibm.com/marketing/iwm/dre/signup?source=MAIL-power&disableCookie=Yes
Is this link to an article about this information?
Activity: 210
People stop shilling this one, there is token burn involved for unsold Q1S initial tokens. Wink
A partnership with IBM would be awesome. IBM has introduced new quantum computers to the public. Instead of only 5, they now have 16 and 17 qubits. But this is an information from March 2017. IBM is currently really leading the way in this respect.

I don't know, a statement from the dev group about this would be great.

IBM created a quantum computer that handles 50 quantum bits, or qubits. The company is also making a 20-qubit system available through its cloud computing platform.
Definitely yeah! We should try getting in the IBM Q Network, that would be a huge deal!

"Bringing quantum out of the lab and into the world. IBM Q Network is a worldwide community of leading Fortune 500 companies, academic institutions, and national research labs working with IBM to advance quantum computing and explore practical applications for business and science."

Aiming this would be tremendous!

There's also a way to become a partner: https://www-01.ibm.com/marketing/iwm/dre/signup?source=MAIL-power&disableCookie=Yes
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
What have they planned between silver token sale and golden token sale?
If you have a look to their roadmap you see they will be preparing alll for the golden token sale
What have they planned between silver token sale and golden token sale?
Merit: 101
Activity: 126
Quantum1Net dispatches two sorts of tokens: the principal Silver Token that can be changed over in February 2018 without quantum key encryption, and boundless discharge quantum keys extricated on Gold Token in July 2018
Activity: 322
This is on my watchlist. This might just be a sleeping giant, the issue with quantum computing is real. The topic itself is pretty cool, if you have not read about it you should!
can I still join to the token sale?
What is the main goal of this project?
At Quantum1Net we have developed a new solution for these up and coming problems. Quantum mechanics allows for the generation of intrinsically random sequences of numbers. These lie in the heart of our Quantum Encrypted Key Generation (QEKG) technology, which will allow for secure storage and transfer of data. It will provide level of complexity in cryptographic key generation that is not possible by traditional means, protecting data even from quantum computers.
that made quantum computers the future of computerin
Activity: 41
What is the main goal of this project?
This is on my watchlist. This might just be a sleeping giant, the issue with quantum computing is real. The topic itself is pretty cool, if you have not read about it you should!
Yes, they have they own Medium account with a lot of articles about the project
Pages:
Jump to: