Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quicksilver (QSLV) | POS | Decentralized Uber - page 16. (Read 97681 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Anyone else having issues syncing their wallet. I have 4 connections and in the console it shows im at the latest block.

yeah same here, It's only one block found last 3 hours after they went POS after ICO, so it can take another hour for it to accelerate then it should be back to normal
I do have stake weight in the wallet so it should be oki.

That is correct.  I noticed earlier that my own wallet took a couple hour to sync, however it is up and running completely fine now. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Anyone else having issues syncing their wallet. I have 4 connections and in the console it shows im at the latest block.

yeah same here, It's only one block found last 3 hours after they went POS after ICO, so it can take another hour for it to accelerate then it should be back to normal
I do have stake weight in the wallet so it should be oki.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

Yes, just tried it. Same thing but with 3 connections.
Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading
Activity: 112
I have a question, who can sell them under ico price except dev? all investors bought this coin at 5k, so who willing to sell under 5k ? Someone please explain if im right or wrong !   Huh
Its a question not fud .
No one invests for loss !!

Sadly, lots of people in crypto are very short-sighted and can't hold a coin longer than a day if it's not moving. No worries, with what is planned for Quicksilver we won't be at ICO price forever, and the people dumping for a loss now will be the ones distressed. Smiley
hold in there and buy some more cheap if you can  Smiley
I have been in the sale of 5000sat QSLV for me, good bye, wish you good luck
Can you add buysupport at 5k please. It's more fair, people can sell if they. Ty.
I think that developers do not set to buy wall.
I just hope that developers have good news
Can you add buysupport at 5k please. It's more fair, people can sell if they. Ty.
I think that developers do not set to buy wall.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I have a question, who can sell them under ico price except dev? all investors bought this coin at 5k, so who willing to sell under 5k ? Someone please explain if im right or wrong !   Huh
Its a question not fud .

Sadly, lots of people in crypto are very short-sighted and can't hold a coin longer than a day if it's not moving. No worries, with what is planned for Quicksilver we won't be at ICO price forever, and the people dumping for a loss now will be the ones distressed. Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Why is the price so low Smiley

hope rise soon!

waiting here for this!!!
Activity: 386
I have a question, who can sell them under ico price except dev? all investors bought this coin at 5k, so who willing to sell under 5k ? Someone please explain if im right or wrong !   Huh
Its a question not fud .
Activity: 116
Why is the price so low Smiley
Go Quicksilver

The next Cannabis coin
This coin is not popularity! Price stability is not live. Need a good stimulus plan
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Go Quicksilver

The next Cannabis coin
Activity: 100
leaking all info
This looks pretty cool. I hope the dev continues to develop it even further.
Activity: 386
Dev, please support your project and us and don't let people dump under ICO price .
Do you have ay plan for that?
No one answered ?

The 3rd party block explorer is hosted by Chainz, and I've contacted him to update the block explorer to reflect the burned coins.  I expect it to be correct soon Smiley
Activity: 89
No one answered ?
Activity: 89
Now that the Quicksilver market is live on Bittrex, a couple of updates for the community. The first order of business is the development of a mobile wallet, and I am pleased to say that work on this has already begun. Additionally, I hope to have the website up by tonight Smiley  This is not the final website (referred to on the Quicksilver Roadmap) however as a preliminary website, it will work quite well as a central location for all the Quicksilver documents, downloads, links, and news.

1555559.01490702 were provably burned ?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/qslv/

Why the show 5000000 ?
Now that the Quicksilver market is live on Bittrex, a couple of updates for the community. The first order of business is the development of a mobile wallet, and I am pleased to say that work on this has already begun. Additionally, I hope to have the website up by tonight Smiley  This is not the final website (referred to on the Quicksilver Roadmap) however as a preliminary website, it will work quite well as a central location for all the Quicksilver documents, downloads, links, and news.
Pages:
Jump to: