Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quicksilver (QSLV) | POS | Decentralized Uber - page 17. (Read 97681 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 502
hehe looks like a lot of people are in for s surprise here!  Grin
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
good coin, i like its idea.
it will have a future
 😊

++1
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
good coin, i like its idea.
it will have a future
 😊
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Damn..people actually bought this?

You people never learn... like, ever.

Just wipe your ass with money, at least you'll get some use out of it.
Activity: 24
all is well boys, the calm before the storm!
Activity: 167
No buy wall to support the ICO price.  Cry
Activity: 170
Will be keeping an eye on this one, I expect a steady price rise in the next few days!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

We are proud to announce that QuickSilver will open trading on bittrex in 30 minutes.

-QuickSilver Team

In preparation of the market opening, here are the final stats

3444440.98509298 QSLV were sold
1555559.01490702 were provably burned (http://earlz.net/view/2014/10/22/0340/provably-spendable-altcoin-burn-addresses) to the following address.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/qslv/address.dws?QLbz7JHiBTspS962RLKV8GndWFwiJNvEPz.htm

Market will be opening at 10am PDT!   happy trading!

thanks
richie@bittrex

Thank YOU ALL ..Waiting
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
In preparation of the market opening, here are the final stats

3444440.98509298 QSLV were sold
1555559.01490702 were provably burned (http://earlz.net/view/2014/10/22/0340/provably-spendable-altcoin-burn-addresses) to the following address.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/qslv/address.dws?QLbz7JHiBTspS962RLKV8GndWFwiJNvEPz.htm

Market will be opening at 10am PDT!   happy trading!

thanks
richie@bittrex
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

We are proud to announce that QuickSilver will open trading on bittrex in 30 minutes.

-QuickSilver Team
What time can we trade? Smiley

The Bittrex market should open for trading at 10:00 AM PST on Sunday, November 10th. (Tomorrow!)

Hmmm Sunday (today) is the 9th. Should we expect market trading to be open today or tomorrow?
Thank You QuickSilver  Smiley

Good catch!  Sorry about that, I've edited the previous post to reflect the correct date.  Yes, the market opens today Smiley
Activity: 19

The Bittrex market should open for trading at 10:00 AM PST on Sunday, November 10th. (Tomorrow!)

Hmmm Sunday (today) is the 9th. Should we expect market trading to be open today or tomorrow?
Thank You QuickSilver  Smiley

The Bittrex market should open for trading at 10:00 AM PST on Sunday, November 9th. (Tomorrow!)
Activity: 116
Activity: 3
what will happend?
The Quicksilver pre-sale on Bittrex is now closed. It looks like 1555559.01490702 QSLV went unsold, and these will be destroyed by Bittrex during this 3-day escrow period. The market should now open on the Sunday the 9th, however please wait for word from Bittrex for official confirmation. Once the escrow period is complete, work will begin on the infrastructure and promotional materials needed to make this a success! Welcome to Quicksilver. 
Excuse me, did not sell the coin over how to deal with?

My apologies, I'm not exactly sure what you are asking...  But here is a snapshot of next steps for the Quicksilver.
1) The Bittrex pre-sale ended and we are now in a 3-day escrow period.
2) At the end of the three days (this coming Sunday), Bittrex will destroy all the unsold coins, and the market will open for trading.
3) At that time, you will be able to buy more QSLV, sell what you have, or download wallets and transfer your QSLV over for staking rewards.
So quiet here  Huh
Is this official tread ?

Correct, this is the official thread Smiley  The pre-sale on Bittrex is complete, and we are now waiting for the 3-day escrow period to complete before the market opens for trading. I'm already hard at work on the project, and will be rolling out a few more updates on the opening of the market, so stay tuned!
Activity: 386
So quiet here  Huh
Is this official tread ?
Pages:
Jump to: