Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QUIFAS - A Secure, Ultra-fast, Innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 2. (Read 1465 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
There is no need for this, there are more than enough centralized exchanges. If you are creating a new project it should be focused on Decentralized exchanges.

I think they actually focuses on Decentralized exchange but they not elaborate it thoroughly. The information maybe not into detailed in some ways but I think it can still be considered.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
Any news about this project?
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
There is no need for this, there are more than enough centralized exchanges. If you are creating a new project it should be focused on Decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Today Quifas announced their sale of their Token was delayed because they needed more time to create an innovative crypto exchange with the most user-friendly interface. Let's wait for their new announcement.
Activity: 29
Very interesting project, I really like all the features that you are offering here, it seems like you're platform is the perfect cryptocurrency exchange site but I just have a few questions though, I read your whitepaper and it seems so short to me, you didn't really expand and explained the details behind your features, for example you stated that there will be no trading fees in your site and no withdrawal limits, how is that possible though? Wouldn't that cause your exchange to eventually go bankrupt? And in the security improvements, you stated that the quifas exchange will be monitored by a group of cyber security experts, can you give us more details on who those experts are?. And what's the technical aspect behind the ultra fast matching engine? How is 2.5 Million transaction per second possible? What's the explanation behind that?. I'm sorry for asking so many questions, the platform that you're gonna create seems very fascinating to me that's why I want to know if what you're going to create can really perform.
Thank you for your support and all your questions are legit questions.

In the white paper we mention that there will be zero trading fees if you trade using QFS our custom token. If you trade BTC with ETH for example, normal fees will apply. Also there will be normal withdrawal fees. For example;

1.         QFS/ETH trades – Zero trading Fees

2.         BTC/ETH trades – Normal fees apply

Our exchange will be monitored by in-house highly skilled cyber security experts who will monitor the all transactions 24/7 on the platform.

Our exchange will be a distributed exchange, which will split the customer activity into segments.  These segments are independent, and we will be using Amazon cloud to auto-scale the exchange indefinitely.

Do you also plan to use alternative cloud services?
There is an info in the net that Amazon is considering creating its own crypto. It can start blocking competing cryptos any time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Sad situation.. I doubt that QUIFAS will be able to collect the hard cap - is that bad.. But QUIFAS has a great potential.

yes, I also think QUIFAS will be an Exchange favored by traders.
I see J.P.Morgan on Team Experience, does j.p.morgan really support your project? if it is true,I think should  the hard cap can be raised
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
Hi.
Is this project still alive?

Project is alive, only bounty is frozen. Join their telegram to get fresh info.
Activity: 29
Hi.
Is this project still alive?
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
Sad situation.. I doubt that QUIFAS will be able to collect the hard cap - is that bad.. But QUIFAS has a great potential.
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
Seem like softcap already reached. Do you plan burn all the unsold token if you don't reach the hardcap.
If you raise less money than hardcap is it happen to your future plan to develop your platform?
Activity: 126
Quifas eliminates the short fallings of existing solutions and brings its own innovative solutions to the market. This will allow it to take its place amongst market leaders and get ahead of competitors.
Activity: 42
hich stock market you will apply for?
Our tokens will be listed on our exchange
Activity: 75
hich stock market you will apply for?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Quifas token pre- sale is LIVE. QFS token holders will get the additional benefit of zero trading fees on the Quifas exchange and will have the opportunity to express their opinion on coins that will get listed on the platform. Very good change to join this Presale.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
Quifas is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
It is obvious that the project has a promising future because really shows how the team and the community are trying to realize the idea!
Thank you for your kind words and for believing in the project!
Activity: 190
It is obvious that the project has a promising future because really shows how the team and the community are trying to realize the idea!
Why do not have the bounty program for facebook?
Facebook mostly bans ICOs now. its not worth the time and effort. Your pages could get banned as well
Activity: 252
Why do not have the bounty program for facebook?
Pages:
Jump to: