Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QUIFAS - A Secure, Ultra-fast, Innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 4. (Read 1465 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello! When are you going to launch?
Estimated time for the implementation of this functionality is June 2018. To clarify the terms - follow the official information on the website and via our accounts on social networks.
And when will there be launch on mobile platforms?
It is planned for Sept 2018
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
How many Tokens will be sold during the Presale?
10 million during Pre-Sale will be sold
Your need share more info about this plan?
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Estimated time for the implementation of this functionality is June 2018. To clarify the terms - follow the official information on the website and via our accounts on social networks.
And when will there be launch on mobile platforms?
Tell me please, do we have fix number of tokens to buy with 1 eth?
It would depend on the price of ETH on the March 9
Activity: 140
Tell me please, do we have fix number of tokens to buy with 1 eth?
Activity: 226
This project is a technology that will bring progress to the global market of cryptocurrency. I believe this project will be successful, and I am happy to follow this project, giving many advantages for investors.
Thank you for support! We are doing our best!
Activity: 224
This project is a technology that will bring progress to the global market of cryptocurrency. I believe this project will be successful, and I am happy to follow this project, giving many advantages for investors.
How much tokens can I buy for 100$? And what is the min purchase?
Minimum purchase is 0.1 eth. For now it is 250 tokens, but it would depend on the price of ETH on the March 9
Activity: 96
How much tokens can I buy for 100$? And what is the min purchase?
How will you make your exchange hack free?
We are leveraging on the AWS Cloud HSM infrastructure to secure funds of investors on our platform. The HSM provides secure key storage and cryptographic operations within a tamper-resistant hardware device. The hardware is designed to detect tampering if its physical barrier is breached and HSM instance protects against brute-force login attacks. On our platform, the cloudHSM will provide database encryption, digital rights management, public key infrastructure (PKI), authentication and authorization, document signing, and secure transaction processing.

Thank you for this explanation, now I'm quite confident that your exchange really has an excellent security. Speaking of security though, will you have like bounty programs to test the security of your platform? And will there be a beta platform that will be released anytime soon? I'm really interested to see how your platform works and how good it performs towards hacking attacks. I think it will be great if you'll create a video on how secure your exchange is and how fast the transactions are, like a real time demo of the platform. That will really help this project attract a large number of people.
Thank you for your kind words and for believing in the project. We will have penetration tests at different times to ensure our platform meets the required standard and up-to-date security features. We are working on a MVP, which will be released soon. We will walk through some of the features of the platform.
very clear information and very nice ceiling, and very interesting in my opinion this QUIFAS uses blockchain suports erc-20.
I will not waste this opportunity, I definitely participate in IQUIFAS ico because I believe this QUIFAS is bright in the future
Thank you! We appreciate your support!
The project is great, I like it very much. When I read about the project, it seems that Pre-sale will start on March 9th. Can I buy Token out of BTC and ETH?
Thank you for vsupport! Yes, 9th of March. Yes, you can buy tokens with BTC and ETH.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
very clear information and very nice ceiling, and very interesting in my opinion this QUIFAS uses blockchain suports erc-20.
I will not waste this opportunity, I definitely participate in IQUIFAS ico because I believe this QUIFAS is bright in the future
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
The project is great, I like it very much. When I read about the project, it seems that Pre-sale will start on March 9th. Can I buy Token out of BTC and ETH?
Quifas is an imaginative computerized exchange of money, which will remove current market issues. Customers will approach an unusual characteristic interface on stage, and exchange staff will deliver the benefits of successful assistance as for all requests. The greatest reason why Quifas here is Quifas was born to overcome the tremendous difference with different exchanges that can be accessed easily safely and reliably.
Thanks for your support, sir!!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
How will you make your exchange hack free?
We are leveraging on the AWS Cloud HSM infrastructure to secure funds of investors on our platform. The HSM provides secure key storage and cryptographic operations within a tamper-resistant hardware device. The hardware is designed to detect tampering if its physical barrier is breached and HSM instance protects against brute-force login attacks. On our platform, the cloudHSM will provide database encryption, digital rights management, public key infrastructure (PKI), authentication and authorization, document signing, and secure transaction processing.

Thank you for this explanation, now I'm quite confident that your exchange really has an excellent security. Speaking of security though, will you have like bounty programs to test the security of your platform? And will there be a beta platform that will be released anytime soon? I'm really interested to see how your platform works and how good it performs towards hacking attacks. I think it will be great if you'll create a video on how secure your exchange is and how fast the transactions are, like a real time demo of the platform. That will really help this project attract a large number of people.
Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
i really like the exchanger themed project, because the exchanger project is one of the investors interest and makes it easier for some people to exchange cryptocurrency
Activity: 240
Quifas is an imaginative computerized exchange of money, which will remove current market issues. Customers will approach an unusual characteristic interface on stage, and exchange staff will deliver the benefits of successful assistance as for all requests. The greatest reason why Quifas here is Quifas was born to overcome the tremendous difference with different exchanges that can be accessed easily safely and reliably.
Pages:
Jump to: