Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QUSD (QUSD) Low-Volatility Stablecoin "QUSD token" [OFFICIAL] - page 52. (Read 4245 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Usually developers post such information first of all at their official website. But I haven’t seen it there
I also did not see information about the plans of the bounty. And agree that it would be cool if the team decided to launch a bounty.
Bounty is one of the best way to successfully promote project in crypto community. That’s why I have no doubts that team will eventually launch bounty campaign
I can argue with this, because some projects have refused to bounty due to the fact that there is no result, social networks block user accounts for voluntary advertising

If they believe they are strong enough and have the sufficient funds to start with, they might not need these bounty programs. But the project needs exposure so users will learn about their platform. Without users, they have no business.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Usually developers post such information first of all at their official website. But I haven’t seen it there
I also did not see information about the plans of the bounty. And agree that it would be cool if the team decided to launch a bounty.
Bounty is one of the best way to successfully promote project in crypto community. That’s why I have no doubts that team will eventually launch bounty campaign
I can argue with this, because some projects have refused to bounty due to the fact that there is no result, social networks block user accounts for voluntary advertising
Activity: 83
This is definitely an unusual and interesting project. It is necessary to study it in more detail.
Of course study. The project really deserves attention. We need to study everything in detail to understand the prospects of this QUSD project.
We need to follow the news, for some reason it seems to me that we are waiting for a lot of interesting things ahead.

The team should post news on the forum, as well as in their social networks, and we will follow
Personally I like that team members respond to community members’ questions. It is a good indicator of a team work and attitude to community
Always in any project it is important to support the communication of the community with its users in the branch, answer their questions and listen to the advice.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
Activity: 238
Do you plan to continue to develop a mobile application? And go to trips to other countries to show the presentation? Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
This is definitely an unusual and interesting project. It is necessary to study it in more detail.
Of course study. The project really deserves attention. We need to study everything in detail to understand the prospects of this QUSD project.
We need to follow the news, for some reason it seems to me that we are waiting for a lot of interesting things ahead.

The team should post news on the forum, as well as in their social networks, and we will follow
Personally I like that team members respond to community members’ questions. It is a good indicator of a team work and attitude to community
Activity: 140
Activity: 196
You should always carefully read the white paper, make the right conclusions for yourself, evaluate all the prospects for the project in the future and then think about the amount of investment
Activity: 182

Activity: 238
I don’t know when devs are planning to launch bounty campaign, but I really want to participate in Translation campaign)
Is it planned to bounty? Where can I see the information?
The appearance of StableCoin is logical. A crypto market moves to a less volatile phase and will be more like the stock market.  Therefore, such stablecoins are important and necessary!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
CoinHub is a very large and popular platform, I think it will have a positive impact on the promotion of QUSD token.
Of course this is a fact! Platform CoinHub is very popular and the fact that this project is represented on it speaks in favor of the QUSD project!
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
4 pages of useless comments and useless answers and Op failed to answer any of the valid questions asked on the first page! and yet he managed to reply to all other useless comments, please answer the questions on the first page and stop dodging! Let me quote them in case you missed them ( which I doubt).

People may start taking you seriously only after you prove solvency of bank account with 3,220,069,675 USD inside!

Even Tether have lower circulating supply!

Let's see what he has to say about this circulating supply. I wonder where he will get such amount of money!  Roll Eyes . Or maybe, we are all dreaming here. LOL

And dou you have an independent third party audit?  Who is the auditor and when it was audited?

Please, be more transparent.
People have to know that your token is backed by real dollar, not only believe that everything is okay.

Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 84
I don’t know when devs are planning to launch bounty campaign, but I really want to participate in Translation campaign)
Is it planned to bounty? Where can I see the information?
Activity: 392
When will you release whitepaper on other languages?

It would be helpful for you if you not only ask for any language, but let the team know which language you need or would suggest to get a translation of.
Activity: 84
Ethereum ERC20

What Protocol was used to create the QUSD token? Which platform?
Will I be able to store tokens in the official wallet MyEtherWallet.com?
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Ethereum ERC20

What Protocol was used to create the QUSD token? Which platform?
It is very good that the project team is in active dialogue with the community. You can get answers to your questions from CEO.
Merit: 2
Here is a link to the white paper of the project, there is absolutely all the information. https://qusd.co.uk/QUSD.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: