Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QUSD (QUSD) Low-Volatility Stablecoin "QUSD token" [OFFICIAL] - page 55. (Read 4245 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
in what way your team will support the cost of 1 QUSD= 1 USD? in the cryptocurrency market it is very difficult to do
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
As a good option, you can make transfers for various branches of the forum, so that as much as possible to attract people to the project itself, and thus investors
Good offer, but few experts are really good now, usually people take money and do not even carry out their services to the end. Sad
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
What are the advantages of coin QUSD? Explain to me!
Activity: 196
As a good option, you can make transfers for various branches of the forum, so that as much as possible to attract people to the project itself, and thus investors
Activity: 182
Interested in this coin. When the situation in the market is not stable, this is a very good chance to save your savings.
And when no one knows the stability of the market, if you can somehow save on this, then it should work well.
Activity: 140
The goal of QUSD is to have a low volatility. Therefore, QUSD can be effectively and safely traded. This is very important in our time.
The project is uniquely extraordinary. Young, but with ambitious goals. I will watch the development.
Activity: 84
The goal of QUSD is to have a low volatility. Therefore, QUSD can be effectively and safely traded. This is very important in our time.
Activity: 140
Interested in this coin. When the situation in the market is not stable, this is a very good chance to save your savings.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
When will you release whitepaper on other languages?

It would be helpful for you if you not only ask for any language, but let the team know which language you need or would suggest to get a translation of.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
When will you release whitepaper on other languages?
Activity: 588
QUSD is trading. QUSD is backed.

www.qusd.co.uk

BLA,BLA,BLA.........................

BUY NOW ON EXCHANGES!

QUSD IS ALREADY TRADING ON COINTIGER.COM AND MANY OTHER EXCHANGES!

Hahahahahahahahahahahha....You're funny....or a scammer. Which one of these two?

Both things
Interesting. It is not a mistake? If not I do not understand why the price is stable around 1USD if it is not backed by real dollar?
And dou you have an independent third party audit?  Who is the auditor and when it was audited?

Please, be more transparent.
People have to know that your token is backed by real dollar, not only believe that everything is okay.
Activity: 42
QUSD is trading. QUSD is backed.

www.qusd.co.uk

BUY NOW ON EXCHANGES!

Hahahahahahahahahahahha....You're funny....or a scammer. Which one of these two?

Both things
Interesting. It is not a mistake? If not I do not understand why the price is stable around 1USD if it is not backed by real dollar?
www.qusd.co.uk

BUY NOW ON EXCHANGES!

Both things
We have a lot going on here at QUSD.

Therefore QUSD is good for value preservation. The main difference between QUSD and competitors such as USDT, is that QUSD has as an active market goal to keep the price close to 1 USD, and provided both market making support and other business support to make this happen.

CIRCULATING COIN SUPPLY: 3,220,069,675

LOL. You've made my day Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

People may start taking you seriously only after you prove solvency of bank account with 3,220,069,675 USD inside!

Even Tether have lower circulating supply!

Let's see what he has to say about this circulating supply. I wonder where he will get such amount of money!  Roll Eyes . Or maybe, we are all dreaming here. LOL
Yes, QUSD is already trading on cointiger.com

www.qusd.co.uk

BUY NOW ON EXCHANGES!

Both things
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
www.qusd.co.uk

BUY NOW ON EXCHANGES!

Both things
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
Therefore QUSD is good for value preservation. The main difference between QUSD and competitors such as USDT, is that QUSD has as an active market goal to keep the price close to 1 USD, and provided both market making support and other business support to make this happen.

People may start taking you seriously only after you prove solvency of bank account with 3,220,069,675 USD inside!

Let's see what he has to say about this circulating supply. I wonder where he will get such amount of money!  Roll Eyes . Or maybe, we are all dreaming here. LOL
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha

We need to check with Coin Tiger as they manage the promo.

I have seen that you have a promo on Cointiger that every new customer will receive 4QUSD for registration. Is that promo still up-to-date?
I have seen that you have a promo on Cointiger that every new customer will receive 4QUSD for registration. Is that promo still up-to-date?
Pages:
Jump to: