Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QWCZ QwertyZero - Anonymous messenger on the blockchain] - page 4. (Read 1558 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 1
How soon will you release the Qwerty Zero app? And how do you prove the anonymity of this messenger?
From the roadmap, I realized that the finalization and release of the application are planned for 2020 \ 04 \ 05.
I also do not know how they will prove anonymity. We will check in practice.
Activity: 67
Merit: 3
How soon will you release the Qwerty Zero app? And how do you prove the anonymity of this messenger?
From the roadmap, I realized that the finalization and release of the application are planned for 2020 \ 04 \ 05.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Activity: 26
I do not understand. Your ICO or IEO / STO project. This information is not specified anywhere.
Activity: 12
Does the project have investors? Or do you still need their help?
Activity: 38
Can I buy your coin to residents of all countries? I read that citizens of the USA and China do not have such an opportunity. This is true?
Because of what, these countries cannot buy a token? Does it have anything to do with politics?
Activity: 16
Can I buy your coin to residents of all countries? I read that citizens of the USA and China do not have such an opportunity. This is true?
Activity: 33
What exchanges do you plan to add your token to? And does your project have partners?
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
Activity: 15
You have seen this market growth! It is very good! Especially for those who bought from below. We look forward to further growth because
This is good for your token.
Of course! It’s hard not to see it. But I think that at night it will fall a little, there will be an adjustment.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
You have seen this market growth! It is very good! Especially for those who bought from below. We look forward to further growth because
This is good for your token.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
The site will be further supplemented or will remain so. I would like to see more information about the project.
Activity: 67
Merit: 3
What will you do with unsold tokens? Freeze or give? I would like to read more information about tokens.
Activity: 182
Have you seen how bitcoin grew? Already 9500+. And the rest behind this is growing rapidly. Maybe the forecast will come true?
And which of the forecasts. There are a lot of them. The last thing I heard is that Bitcoin will reach $ 27,000. I do not particularly believe in them.
Never believe in these predictions. Anyone can do them. You better watch the chart yourself or listen to experienced traders.

Activity: 26
Have you seen how bitcoin grew? Already 9500+. And the rest behind this is growing rapidly. Maybe the forecast will come true?
And which of the forecasts. There are a lot of them. The last thing I heard is that Bitcoin will reach $ 27,000. I do not particularly believe in them.
Activity: 12
Activity: 38
What is the price of the token? I will not find this information anywhere. I would like to buy.
On the site it should be. But if not, then I can’t help.
Activity: 16
What is the price of the token? I will not find this information anywhere. I would like to buy.
Activity: 33
Will this application work on all operating systems? Turn on computers?
I think it will definitely be on all operating systems. This is better for them, more users.
I'm not agree with you. Some applications are not available on Android or iOS. I do not know what this is connected with, but somewhere it may not be.
Activity: 15
Will this application work on all operating systems? Turn on computers?
I think it will definitely be on all operating systems. This is better for them, more users.
Pages:
Jump to: