Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QWCZ QwertyZero - Anonymous messenger on the blockchain] - page 7. (Read 1558 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I'm still wondering what the design of the messenger will be. There is no project yet, no one knows?
As far as I know, there is no design project yet. I would advise the team to add more information about the project.
I just found this project and realized that it is quite new. Perhaps the team will add more information over time.
Activity: 26
I'm still wondering what the design of the messenger will be. There is no project yet, no one knows?
As far as I know, there is no design project yet. I would advise the team to add more information about the project.
Activity: 16
Activity: 33
There are many STO projects now, and the ICO is getting smaller. I can not find information about your project, which type of fundraising you use?
All anonim projects couldn't be STO, because there are lot's of juridistic moments. So, this project - ICO. Maybe in future they will have IEO also, i don't know the team's plan.
Thanks for the information! I was looking for her. The project is cool, I want to try this messenger faster.
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
There are many STO projects now, and the ICO is getting smaller. I can not find information about your project, which type of fundraising you use?
All anonim projects couldn't be STO, because there are lot's of juridistic moments. So, this project - ICO. Maybe in future they will have IEO also, i don't know the team's plan.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
There are many STO projects now, and the ICO is getting smaller. I can not find information about your project, do not know in what direction?
This information should be on the website or in an official document.
I will try to search, and if I find, I will write to you.
I would be very grateful. I really liked this project, and I would like to know more information about it.
Activity: 15
There are many STO projects now, and the ICO is getting smaller. I can not find information about your project, do not know in what direction?
This information should be on the website or in an official document.
I will try to search, and if I find, I will write to you.
Activity: 115
And when will the launch of this application? I can’t wait to try it out anymore and I wonder what features will be.
Yes, I am also very interested.
 But this information should be somewhere. If not, we will wait until they say that.
And when will the launch of this application? I can’t wait to try it out anymore and I wonder what features will be.
Activity: 67
Merit: 3
Will this application be available to all countries? Or will it be banned due to anonymity in some countries?
Very interesting.
I think that for the time being this will work in all countries, and there the government will decide to block or not.
This is like Ukraine with VK or Russia with telegrams.
I totally agree! Indeed, in Russia, telegrams were blocked precisely because the government did not have access to data. Therefore, they can block this application.
Activity: 117
Will this application be available to all countries? Or will it be banned due to anonymity in some countries?
Very interesting.
I think in countries like Russia, China, Iran, etc - messanger will be unavailable. Because fully anonim could make more opportunities for dark side of the Internet Smiley
Activity: 182
Very interesting.
I think that for the time being this will work in all countries, and there the government will decide to block or not.
This is like Ukraine with VK or Russia with telegrams.
Activity: 26
Very interesting.
Activity: 2
Do you plan to launch the site in different languages? Or will it be only in English?
Thanks in advance for your reply.
Activity: 2
On the contrary, it is better when there are a lot of messengers. Each has its own separate function. 
There are plenty to choose from.
I agree.
 Sometimes it seems to me that instant messengers will soon supersede full-fledged social networks. But let's see what happens.
I don’t think that messengers will supplant social networks. This is a slightly different branch.
But the anonymity of users now does not hurt.
Activity: 13
On the contrary, it is better when there are a lot of messengers. Each has its own separate function. 
I agree.
 Sometimes it seems to me that instant messengers will soon supersede full-fledged social networks. But let's see what happens.
Activity: 38
Activity: 115
Hello everybody!
I noticed that there is no team on the site.
You finish it, the site is still under construction?
Thanks!
Hello!
As far as I know, this is an anonymous coin, and perhaps the team also wants to remain anonymous.
Why do we need another anonymous messenger?
 Two, I think, is enough I see no reason in another
What else is there?
 I only know about telegram. I have not heard anymore
There is also a Jabber.
It is not as popular as telegram, but is still in demand by users.
Activity: 16
Hello everybody!
I noticed that there is no team on the site.
You finish it, the site is still under construction?
Thanks!
Hello!
As far as I know, this is an anonymous coin, and perhaps the team also wants to remain anonymous.
Why do we need another anonymous messenger?
 Two, I think, is enough I see no reason in another
What else is there?
 I only know about telegram. I have not heard anymore
Pages:
Jump to: