Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes - page 42. (Read 54812 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Here I agree! The service of the development team deserves a few applauses because it's really high-quality and the technology of plug-ins has great prospects
Activity: 266
Unlike the raw products of competitors, qyno is really assembled and charged for success, the project team tries very hard to ensure that even the most sophisticated buyer is satisfied
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
The main assumption regarding the service of the project suits me, I agree with the opinion that the loyalty depends on how the service is provided
Customer loyalty is a separate concept. I know that the higher the loyalty, the higher the chance to get more customers through opinion leaders! But we are talking about the service, that is, the final product
There is nothing to talk about, everything is fine in this project! The service that the development team provides is distinguished by its concentration and readiness
The main assumption regarding the service of the project suits me, I agree with the opinion that the loyalty depends on how the service is provided
Customer loyalty is a separate concept. I know that the higher the loyalty, the higher the chance to get more customers through opinion leaders! But we are talking about the service, that is, the final product
I stopped understanding you. In the paragraph that you sent, it is written about the pros of the project on the part of anonymization. I agree, the block chain is the best way to accept the signal and remain anonymous
This I call the service of the project, one of those components that makes the project participants remain fixed in the asset of the project and investors are encouraged to invest!
I believe that the project's service consists in the fact that it has high built-in capability, it is very easy to attach it to an existing system and thus ensure its operability!
Service? I thought that the service is a service that is the main one for the project. Qyno is a project that implements banking relationships in a crypto currency environment, simplifies transactions
Exactly. But often on how the basic service is provided depends on the attitude of the project participants, up to the fact that the poorly implemented interface will not cause not to use the service with increased loyalty
I stopped understanding you. In the paragraph that you sent, it is written about the pros of the project on the part of anonymization. I agree, the block chain is the best way to accept the signal and remain anonymous
This I call the service of the project, one of those components that makes the project participants remain fixed in the asset of the project and investors are encouraged to invest!
I believe that the project's service consists in the fact that it has high built-in capability, it is very easy to attach it to an existing system and thus ensure its operability!
Service? I thought that the service is a service that is the main one for the project. Qyno is a project that implements banking relationships in a crypto currency environment, simplifies transactions
Exactly. But often on how the basic service is provided depends on the attitude of the project participants, up to the fact that the poorly implemented interface will not cause not to use the service with increased loyalty
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I think it would be nice to develop additional plugins, especially since they are useful in this case. but what do you think?
Re-read this paragraph, it contains information about financial products that the project produces and offers, in other words, a service that can be implemented
the project offers a specifically stated difference, what distinguishes it from the traditional system, that's what I respect most here! Respect the development team
Re-read this paragraph, it contains information about financial products that the project produces and offers, in other words, a service that can be implemented
Financial Products on the Blockchain
Traditional financial systems are more than just payment solutions; they are the whole of the economy. The difference between traditional and blockchain-based financial systems is that of traditional, or centralized systems, rely on third parties for processing data and require high financial upkeep for executives, presidents, and trustees. Decentralized, blockchain based solutions such as Qyno are able to capture the same financial environment without any of the costs associated with third parties, CEO's, or brick and mortar locations. Because of this, Qyno is able to offer users and merchants alike eCommerce solutions at fractions of the traditional costs.
I like the fact that the project offers users and sellers e-commerce solutions at a fraction of the traditional costs!
How does this apply to you? Do you invest in Qyno a large share of finance? I think that there is no more naive person in the world than an investor who did not invest money in a real project
What? And what about investments? I'm telling you about the service that the project team provides the end user, that is, the participants in the qyno project!
The final project participants are buyers and sellers of crypto currency, right? Both these segments of users are in fact crypto-investors, so you should be clear
What should I understand? Tell me, how does this relate to what is written in the white paper of the project? What is the responsibility of crypto investors other than the amount of their contribution?
Oh, yes? And what is the basis of their investments? What do you refer to, giving such examples? Please give me a quote from white paper so that I understand what is at stake!
I like the fact that the project offers users and sellers e-commerce solutions at a fraction of the traditional costs!
How does this apply to you? Do you invest in Qyno a large share of finance? I think that there is no more naive person in the world than an investor who did not invest money in a real project
What? And what about investments? I'm telling you about the service that the project team provides the end user, that is, the participants in the qyno project!
The final project participants are buyers and sellers of crypto currency, right? Both these segments of users are in fact crypto-investors, so you should be clear
What should I understand? Tell me, how does this relate to what is written in the white paper of the project? What is the responsibility of crypto investors other than the amount of their contribution?
Pages:
Jump to: