Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes - page 46. (Read 54812 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the twitter of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!

All links are on the official website of the project, I do not understand why people do not want to use the information provided by the project, it's simple and convenient

I went to the site and did not find any links to the social networks in which the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.

This is strange, because the main page of the project has all the links that you can use

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://www.qyno.org/
https://www.facebook.com/qynoproject/ https://twitter.com/QynoCoin
Activity: 280
Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the twitter of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!

All links are on the official website of the project, I do not understand why people do not want to use the information provided by the project, it's simple and convenient

I went to the site and did not find any links to the social networks in which the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.

This is strange, because the main page of the project has all the links that you can use

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Activity: 420
I like the main idea of ​​this project, I think that a large number of users will join the project

Why do you think that users will be interested in this project? What do you mean by the good idea of ​​the project?

I'm talking about the fact that I like the idea and purpose of the project. Do you know about this project or do you ask about it? I did not understand

No, I just recently learned about this project and I'm interested in learning more about it. Can you tell me more about it?

Oh sure. Qyno is a financial The ecosystem, centered around Qyno Coin, is a high-performance digital currency.
This is quite interesting. I agree with you, users will be interested in this project, because it will be able to solve many tasks that will help users
Activity: 392
I like the main idea of ​​this project, I think that a large number of users will join the project

Why do you think that users will be interested in this project? What do you mean by the good idea of ​​the project?

I'm talking about the fact that I like the idea and purpose of the project. Do you know about this project or do you ask about it? I did not understand

No, I just recently learned about this project and I'm interested in learning more about it. Can you tell me more about it?

Oh sure. Qyno is a financial The ecosystem, centered around Qyno Coin, is a high-performance digital currency.

it is also not superfluous to say about the processing power, which does not affect the security of the network. this happens in the following way: the blocking time of the block is the time of its generation, which is given as a constant. this is a guarantee that the network security will not be disrupted within 60 seconds of the block generation.
and I would like to note that despite a rather large number of minted coins (100 million), it will not affect the total emissions in any way, namely, it avoids inflation while ensuring sufficient liquidity in the network.
I would like to mention the technical features of the coin Qyno. in the process of acquaintance, I increasingly come to the conclusion that the development took a lot of time, and in general it is quite a complicated process. developers great respect for such a useful product! I am sure that he will benefit the society, because now people need the development of technologies that would simplify and accelerate some operations!
I support you, you are absolutely right. about the technical features: you most likely mean the Neo-Scrypt algorithm, which was used to prove its strength over other hashing algorithms.
in principle, you are right, I also wanted to say this. but it should also be noted that the coin Qyno plans to become faster in technical terms than bitcoin. also it is cheaper transactions and the development of coins where bitcoin has stopped.
Activity: 210
I would like to mention the technical features of the coin Qyno. in the process of acquaintance, I increasingly come to the conclusion that the development took a lot of time, and in general it is quite a complicated process. developers great respect for such a useful product! I am sure that he will benefit the society, because now people need the development of technologies that would simplify and accelerate some operations!
I support you, you are absolutely right. about the technical features: you most likely mean the Neo-Scrypt algorithm, which was used to prove its strength over other hashing algorithms.
about the goal and mission of Qyno, I would say this: it is the desire to gain access to effective products and services, the process of interaction of which will be safe and relatively fast. This is also a good opportunity to become a benchmark in financial services.
absolutely agree with you. while analogues of this ecosystem do not have the same vision of the future as the developers of Qyno. they conducted a study, after which they came to the conclusion that it was precisely the impossibility of competitors to achieve the same goals and would allow Qyno to become the standard that you are talking about.
about the goal and mission of Qyno, I would say this: it is the desire to gain access to effective products and services, the process of interaction of which will be safe and relatively fast. This is also a good opportunity to become a benchmark in financial services.
I should note one particular factor in favor of transactions: they are anonymous, protected and instant with the instantsend and PrivateSend protocols. this is what is built into the coin of Qyno.
Pages:
Jump to: