Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes - page 76. (Read 54812 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?
Activity: 280
The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.
Activity: 252

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Block chain projects in the financial sector have great prospects for development, and Qyno technology is outstanding, which is worthy of long-term investment by investors.
Activity: 280
Activity: 420
When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.

Recently I read about this project in one publication and there was information that large investors are expected to join the game, which will help the project finish the preparatory stage and the stage of the project's formation will begin.

This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!

This will be a good result of the work on the project, but as we all know not all is perfect at once and quickly. We need to work hard and develop the project to get a good result in the form of big money and enthusiastic user reviews
Activity: 392
When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.

Recently I read about this project in one publication and there was information that large investors are expected to join the game, which will help the project finish the preparatory stage and the stage of the project's formation will begin.

This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!
Activity: 420

Activity: 364
I have some questions about the project. I know that it is written somewhere but I don’t want to spend a lot of time on research. How much coins I need to buy coin for a masternode? I will be really thankfull for any help.
You are right. This information is written almost everywhere. You need to buy 5000 QYNO for masternode. All information about purchase and mastenodes you can find here
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.QNO_BRIDGE.BTC
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
I have some questions about the project. I know that it is written somewhere but I don’t want to spend a lot of time on research. How much coins I need to buy coin for a masternode? I will be really thankfull for any help.
Activity: 266
Hey, community! I am so happy to hear great news about the project. Developers really made a great job. I think they have many pleasant for community.
Well, it is true. By the way, the project was listed on blockfolio. I guess it is great for people that want to permanently monitor their profits and Qyno’s volume and price. I think developers want to create a comfortable atmosphere.
Omg. You are absolutely right. I like this application and I think other users of Qyno will like it too. I guess they will be listed on every popular and respected platform. It is another instrument for advertisement.
Perhaps you are right. Qynocoin is listed on Delta and coincodex. Crypto community will find out more information about the project and join the community.
Wow. Finally, it is listed on Delta. I like this application also. I know some community members that are really happy about it. Well, this is a great direction for development. Coin will be more supported thanks to developer’s policy.
You’re alright. I wonder what will happens next with the project and the coin. I expect that it become a best masternode coin on the market. It has all features to become great. It is already great but I think there's always room for growth, 
Nice thought. This project needs to change a lot. Some traditional banking services and promising idea are a perfect cocktail for something out of the box. Current situation makes to design something that have more classical services combined with innovations.
QYno is exactly what we need. Everything is created special for uses. I don’t think that someone could doubts about usage and implementation of Qyno. It will be on the top.
Activity: 238
Hey, community! I am so happy to hear great news about the project. Developers really made a great job. I think they have many pleasant for community.
Well, it is true. By the way, the project was listed on blockfolio. I guess it is great for people that want to permanently monitor their profits and Qyno’s volume and price. I think developers want to create a comfortable atmosphere.
Omg. You are absolutely right. I like this application and I think other users of Qyno will like it too. I guess they will be listed on every popular and respected platform. It is another instrument for advertisement.
Perhaps you are right. Qynocoin is listed on Delta and coincodex. Crypto community will find out more information about the project and join the community.
Wow. Finally, it is listed on Delta. I like this application also. I know some community members that are really happy about it. Well, this is a great direction for development. Coin will be more supported thanks to developer’s policy.
You’re alright. I wonder what will happens next with the project and the coin. I expect that it become a best masternode coin on the market. It has all features to become great. It is already great but I think there's always room for growth, 
Nice thought. This project needs to change a lot. Some traditional banking services and promising idea are a perfect cocktail for something out of the box. Current situation makes to design something that have more classical services combined with innovations.

Qynocoin is so amazing. Finally, qyno was listed on Crypto Bridge. I think it is a big step for development. I really hope that it will help Qynocoin to become a great and popular coin on the market.
Wow. Great news. It was very expected and needed. I think it will change a lot for miners especially. I guess the coin will have a nice price during all stages. Good luck everyone.
Yes, but as you know there are different conditions and I hope developers will be able to avoid it. Besides, I think that community members need to be more forward-looking and attentive. Their decisions depend on coin price.
Well, you are absolutely right. I read the discord chat and I know that there are some strange people but I think it will change. There are a lot of experienced miners that know what they are doing and how to manage their assets.
Yes, I heard about some panic after the Crypto Bridge listing. Some coin holders sold their coins and I think that soon they will regret about this decision. People need to be calmer.
Coin is prospective. There is need to be more time to make a right decision. I think none of these people and other problems could become a serious problem for developers. They will have an interesting experience.
Maybe you are right. I hope we will be able to see it soon. Progress of this coin is obvious and everything is well-designed. Bounty is paid and participants are happy. Team uphold their promises. It is really great.
Yes, I know about it. Besides, bounty looks very exciting. I think thanks to this bounty campaign many users have joined our community. I guess developers don’t spend coin for nothing.
I think that thanks to Qynocoin everyone will get what they deserve. Project shares incredible opportunities. It is my opinion but I think you will agree with me.
Yes, I agree with you. I am confident in this project and I think there need to be more coin holders like you and me. I think we could be useful for Qynocoin.
Pages:
Jump to: