Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🐰 RabbitCoin [RBBT] [Scrypt KGW] - page 2. (Read 182298 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
December 12, 2018, 05:42:50 AM
Its no longer on coinmarketcap???

Thats not good.

Not sure if it was removed. But I see it is there https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rabbitcoin/

CoinMarketCap is grossly uninformed by not showing Cryptopia trades at one sat - not to mention no clear idea how many RabbitCoins are in existence...

Any BE?
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
November 27, 2018, 10:29:32 PM
can anyone make or does anyone have a bootstrap i cant get past 1mill and change on blocks

{
    "version" : 1030001,
    "protocolversion" : 60003,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 1198000,
    "connections" : 6,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 0.01334073,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1543209577,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.01000000,
    "errors" : "EXCEPTION: 11DbException       \nDbEnv::txn_checkpoint: Input/output error       \nrabbitcoin in ProcessMessages()       \n"
}
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 08:21:54 AM
Zarbit Official Team South African – Starting Small – Long Term Project

Discord : https://discord.gg/Yjh4aVK
All Swaps can be done over Discord – With full transparency on the project on discord

Offering Voluntary Swap for Rabbit Coin Users.

I would like to extend my current active currency to allow a swap before the Rabbitcoin coin wallet fails. The swap is purely to be used to generate funds for exchange listings with very active development on my side on not going anywhere soon. Current group is small however i would like put to end to most dead projects and scam projects.This coin still have a long way to go but i'm actively working on it see bitcointalk below . 

Swap Value -  RBBT Rabbitcoin 380 000 to ZRB 1.00
All Swaps can be done over Discord – With full transparency on the project on discord

Funds Allocated 50000ZRB MAX

The swap will end 2018-11-31

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-zrb-zarbit-south-africa-scrypt-pow-5048361
Zarbit Wallet Address

https://github.com/ProfProfcompile/zarbit/releases
Activity: 139
October 27, 2018, 05:30:29 AM
Rabbit is available on the RESQ Chain voting platform

This is a temp platform for voting only while we are still working on the integration of the Voting, Swap and Tracking Platform.
Voting will now be done using RESQ coins sent to the address of the coin you would like to chosen for the swap.

The coin with the most votes every second Sat at 00:00 will be removed from the vote platform and added to the swap platform for 1 week.

Balances for coins not chosen for swap will be carried over to the following voting round.

The balance of the winning vote will be added onto the coin allocation amount as a "bonus" and distributed with the swap

Discussions in Discord
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 20, 2018, 09:19:24 AM
what is the maturity time for RBBT?
copper member
Activity: 118
September 10, 2018, 08:58:45 AM
The Rabbit chain keeps moving.  Miners are still willing to mine.

Development is slow,  It really is in need of a dedicated development resource.  The position is open.

Every project no matter how laudable without the required resources and community support will eventually get stagnated.
Activity: 7
September 04, 2018, 09:16:59 PM
Rabbit is fast hash blocks combined with technology Kimoto Gravity Well. I think with this combination it makes perfect
Activity: 208
Merit: 250
I really wonder that where can I find the wallet? Huh

Windows wallet can be found here:

https://bitbucket.org/Hobbyistpool/rabbitcoin/downloads/rabbitcoin-qt-win.zip

Others are on page one of this ANN.
Activity: 112
I really wonder that where can I find the wallet? Huh
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
my experience says each coins turned to tokens will lose more than 80% of their values I don't know why people still do this, when we payed for Electricity  mining the price was down how expect for no value token prices go up? every body can make token on Ethereum block chain
anybody can explain me why RabbitCoin did this such of suicide?

To my knowledge,  Rabbitcoin didn't swap to a token.   Appears to me someone is just scamming.

Rabbitcoin is alive, well and still being mined.
Activity: 48
Anyone mining this coin with AMD? or specifically Rx 580 and 570?
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
my experience says each coins turned to tokens will lose more than 80% of their values I don't know why people still do this, when we payed for Electricity  mining the price was down how expect for no value token prices go up? every body can make token on Ethereum block chain
anybody can explain me why RabbitCoin did this such of suicide?
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
I hate to hear that bad news Sad Nevertheless, I think it's admirable for you to come forward and admit your mistake. I admire your bravery/honesty and I wish you all the luck in the world. RabbitCoin is my #1 altcoin Smiley
Activity: 2
canyou stake this coin?
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
The website NEEDS an overhaul... soon !
Too little information scares people away : Is this a Scam ? Nothing there that says : No it is not ......

RabbitCoin has not made much progress in my sense of development, especially in slow development. It may also be that the nature of RabbitCoin itself limits its development.
Activity: 39
This is a great project and worth to invest. It is developing very well so good luck to all who invested!
[/s]Anybody else know how to fix : URGENT : alert key comprimised , upgrade required !?
[/s] In the qt wallet !

New to Rabbit coin but looks promising ! Good name too !

RabbitCoin is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add RBBT tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!

You do realise RBBT is a coin, not a token - right?
New to Rabbit coin but looks promising ! Good name too !

RabbitCoin is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add RBBT tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!

You do realise RBBT is a coin, not a token - right?
legendary
Activity: 1308
Merit: 1011
How to transfer money from linux wallet from command line ?
As I don't have any GUI.

Many thanks in advance..

rabbitcoind sendtoaddress RBBT_deposit_address amount
Activity: 34
How to transfer money from linux wallet from command line ?
As I don't have any GUI.

Many thanks in advance..
Pages:
Jump to: