Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🐰 RabbitCoin [RBBT] [Scrypt KGW] - page 43. (Read 182337 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
now, is the moment to buy a lot of RBBT
early value grow up
a u buying??? if not, fuck u.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
now, is the moment to buy a lot of RBBT
early value grow up
Activity: 108
1 saf, so cheap
Activity: 38
movement in markets.
pay attention
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Friendly reminder: 1 rabbitcoin is worth exactly 1 rabbitcoin. Putting a monetary value onto a coin completely defeats the purpose. This sort of attitude could kill crypto and it needs to stop.

Bwahahaha that's a really dumb rant... putting a relative value on coin is the only thing that is going to matter for mass adoption of crypto.

I was thinking more of the pump and dump, turn a quick profit attitude, but who knows what some of these coins will be trading for in the coming months. The markets shall decide.

However, for the long term value of a coin to be sustained, it has to have a strong community backing.
Activity: 31
Friendly reminder: 1 rabbitcoin is worth exactly 1 rabbitcoin. Putting a monetary value onto a coin completely defeats the purpose. This sort of attitude could kill crypto and it needs to stop.

Bwahahaha that's a really dumb rant... putting a relative value on coin is the only thing that is going to matter for mass adoption of crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 266
absolutely no trades on allcoin, I'm 'n the same position in the 2 satoshi que for days
Activity: 728
Activity: 280
seriously guys wakeup. the price is no way going above 5 sat ever. there are a lot more doge clones out there which got heir early market share and also with larger community. even those trade only at 1-2 sat.
no one is going to get super rich mining or trading rbbt. but that said it is also profitable enough to mine as other coins. so all we can do now is mine them and sell 50% and kepp rest till 3-4 sat.
Activity: 35
1 sato each rabbitcoin HuhHuh?? wtf is going on...
budget bunny time. time to go bunny shopping!
no, really... at the moment, most coins are down quite a bit. I noticed this does happen quite often on weekends.
the good thing about a really new coin is also, that even 1 satoshi isn't bad since it just started some days ago.
just stay cool and let the bunnies do their thing.

Yes. I am planning an Easter marketing campaign. If you have any ideas or suggestions or want to be a part of it please PM me. This will be our first big shot to get our rabbits out to the masses, just in time for Easter.
I'll think about it..
maybe even a reddit tipbot that says something about easter eggs when someone is tipping with RBBT .. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
1 sato each rabbitcoin HuhHuh?? wtf is going on...
Activity: 70
What about the Easter Beagle?  Let's put a bounty on his ass so we don't have any competition over Easter.  Hop.  Hop.  Hippety Hop...
Activity: 140
what scrooge said.

you can't expect linear growth from a coin.

this coin has potential, especially with easter coming closer.

Yes. I am planning an Easter marketing campaign. If you have any ideas or suggestions or want to be a part of it please PM me. This will be our first big shot to get our rabbits out to the masses, just in time for Easter.
How about we sponser or donate to a charity that does easter egg hunts?
We can buy candy or easter baskets all paid with rabbitcoin?

if we want to do this we need to organize now. would be better to get ahold of several charities and then contact local media in the area and places online too. that would be good for the coin.

what do you guys think?
The good advertizing company is necessary to a RBBT, at me is to steam of ideas, there are people to whom it too is interesting?
Activity: 238
I have mined this great coin and I intend to keep it. Like he said in the previous post, this is investment.
what scrooge said.

Activity: 35
what scrooge said.

Looking to pick up some RBBT today.

Can someone please tell me how this coin is different than others?

Different default values + name?

I don't know just bought a shtload because this new coin will go up, no doubt.

I wish it would but look at those sell walls on mintpal.com. This thing was DOA.

You have to get through almost 70 bitcoins before it even hits 7 satoshi.

$40,000 in sales before getting to 7. That's not necessarily the fault of RBB or the devs, I do wonder how much of a role the exchange played since I watched it get added to the exchange and minutes later it was instantly dumped.
Thats been a big problem with a lot of coins lately. The coins get dumped, then huge ass sell walls get put up right after making it next to impossible to turn anything into profit

Maybe all these people shouldn't be trying to turn a profit so fast on this coin, or any coin for that matter. Miners only generate the coins, but a flourishing community is what gives those coins value. This pump and dump attitude toward every coin goes against the principles of crypto and just shows that people still put more faith into fiat than crypto.

You can't pay the bills with rabbitcoins, but crypto shouldn't be a magic wellspring of guaranteed income. Every coin that's mined or bought is a long-term investment, and if you do not have faith in that particular coin then you shouldn't be mining and dumping it.

Rabbitcoin is not even two weeks old yet. If we genuinely care about the future of this coin then we should be invested in forming a larger community. If you only care about making money then you are the antithesis of what crypto currencies were meant to be.

A good portion of these altcoins will still find their niche after they've been pumped and dumped, or just dumped. But rabbitcoin has broad appeal and a solid checklist of features to help it stand out in this overcrowded market, so I believe in this coin. We need to make rabbitcoin into something useful, and not just another way to make a quick buck.
Pages:
Jump to: