Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🐰 RabbitCoin [RBBT] [Scrypt KGW] - page 41. (Read 182337 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
dead coin with no news . don't waste your time
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
any rabbitcointeam member here?Let's talk about the next plan!
We are chinese,a lot of people are intersted in rabbitcoin here.We love it and we mine it.
Let's do some real useful staff to make it bigger.

We're hard at work on some integration points with a partner of ours who is developing an altcoin purchasing layer for online shopping; when they launch, we will be one of the first supported coins.

To prepare for that, we're making some improvements to our systems infrastructure for things like transaction tracking and purchase audits. A lot of stuff in the backend, but important for supporting their systems design.

We're also working with a few new people who will be working on giveaways, social interaction and PR as this simply isn't our forte. We think this will help get more exposure while we focus on bringing new technology and integrations.

In the meantime, we're looking for someone who enjoys running social media to join our team. Please PM or email us [email protected] if you'd be interested in helping.

We've also been communicating with some other exchanges and sites such as coinwarz / coinmarketcap to drive more awareness to our site. More news when we hear anything.

More updates as we can release them.

Any news about that ?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
R - I - P
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
dead coin .
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
why would rbbt have any value. the devs had slept off. there is no point promoting it to other exchanges if there is no fundamental value.
there is no market for it outside the exchanges. there is no community behind it, except for the dumpers.
this said i'm going to dump out all my rbbt and say bye to all here. whatever price available now at the market is the only price you'll get ever from now

bye rabbit
happy hashing
Activity: 302
Imagine a world without hate and oppression
Guys! whats your idea about buy 400,000,000 RabbitC or more?

If they were not so easy to mine, I would do it, if you have the bitcoins to risk.  Easter is right around the corner, so you never know...... I have started mining Rabbits again, as I am putting all my eggs in one basket, no pun intended.
So you believe Rabbitcoin will be growth in the next month or weeks?
Activity: 250
Merit: 252

If they were not so easy to mine, I would do it, if you have the bitcoins to risk.  Easter is right around the corner, so you never know...... I have started mining Rabbits again, as I am putting all my eggs in one basket, no pun intended.

I don't like it. There are currently NO buy orders for RBBT at MintPal. You might have a very difficult time unloading that many.
you mean its possible die in a few week later?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I don't like it. There are currently NO buy orders for RBBT at MintPal. You might have a very difficult time unloading that many.
Activity: 266
Well, I'm making over 2 million with 1.8 MH, so .. I don't see problem.

P.S. Go Rabbit! Smiley

P.S. 2 Please vote for Rabbitcoin so it can be traded in more exchanges.

mining for nothing because nobody buys it Sad

even not at 1
Activity: 728
Rabbit never die Wink
Activity: 224
rbbt wont die, I'm sure Devs are planning somehting
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Activity: 320
Who can save the rabbit ?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Well, I'm making over 2 million with 1.8 MH, so .. I don't see problem.

P.S. Go Rabbit! Smiley

P.S. 2 Please vote for Rabbitcoin so it can be traded in more exchanges.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
was fun wasting 2 day's of mining to get not even 0.01 in return Sad with 4+ mh
Pages:
Jump to: