Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🐰 RabbitCoin [RBBT] [Scrypt KGW] - page 48. (Read 182337 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 27, 2014, 12:38:25 PM
Vote on mintpal!!!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

We need another exchange or we die.
Activity: 42
February 27, 2014, 08:43:56 AM
guys!
whats pool is the best now?
I suggest you guys mine with us:
http://rbbt.weminecrypto.pw/

Our hashrate is high enough to find blocks consistently and it's a good way to spread out the network hashrate.
Activity: 5
February 27, 2014, 08:38:14 AM
Hi,
my Rabbit wallet says : "WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct!  You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade."

Do you know what's that mean ?
Thanks
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Imagine a world without hate and oppression
February 27, 2014, 08:35:32 AM
guys!
whats pool is the best now?
Activity: 280
February 27, 2014, 04:37:02 AM
great coin, i will keep an eye on this!
man this is Rabbit coin. You can't just keep an eye on this. you must be fast enough to catch up. or you'll lose the race
Activity: 728
February 27, 2014, 03:54:07 AM
great coin, i will keep an eye on this!
Activity: 16
February 27, 2014, 03:09:44 AM
any rabbitcointeam member here?Let's talk about the next plan!
We are chinese,a lot of people are intersted in rabbitcoin here.We love it and we mine it.
Let's do some real useful staff to make it bigger.

We're hard at work on some integration points with a partner of ours who is developing an altcoin purchasing layer for online shopping; when they launch, we will be one of the first supported coins.

To prepare for that, we're making some improvements to our systems infrastructure for things like transaction tracking and purchase audits. A lot of stuff in the backend, but important for supporting their systems design.

We're also working with a few new people who will be working on giveaways, social interaction and PR as this simply isn't our forte. We think this will help get more exposure while we focus on bringing new technology and integrations.

In the meantime, we're looking for someone who enjoys running social media to join our team. Please PM or email us [email protected] if you'd be interested in helping.

We've also been communicating with some other exchanges and sites such as coinwarz / coinmarketcap to drive more awareness to our site. More news when we hear anything.

More updates as we can release them.

Thank you for replying and for your great job!

Such information is very encouraging.I think you should publish the information to everywhere.The community will be delighted to see this plan.

I personally will translate this to chinese and tell people in our  QQ group.I'd like do something on running social media for rabbitcoin in china.

I will write a email to you.
Activity: 45
February 27, 2014, 01:49:41 AM
We are chinese,a lot of people are intersted in rabbitcoin here.We love it and we mine it.

We're hard at work on some integration points with a partner of ours who is developing an altcoin purchasing layer for online shopping; when they launch, we will be one of the first supported coins.

To prepare for that, we're making some improvements to our systems infrastructure for things like transaction tracking and purchase audits. A lot of stuff in the backend, but important for supporting their systems design.

We're also working with a few new people who will be working on giveaways, social interaction and PR as this simply isn't our forte. We think this will help get more exposure while we focus on bringing new technology and integrations.

In the meantime, we're looking for someone who enjoys running social media to join our team. Please PM or email us [email protected] if you'd be interested in helping.

We've also been communicating with some other exchanges and sites such as coinwarz / coinmarketcap to drive more awareness to our site. More news when we hear anything.

More updates as we can release them.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
February 27, 2014, 12:18:28 AM
our first plan is getting rabbitcoin into mintpal!!!Let's vote every hour!

gogogo!!!

VOTE++ run rabbit run!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 27, 2014, 12:01:26 AM

You can come post on /r/rabbitcoin on reddit to help boost attention to these bunny bucks. I am having a couple giveaway threads there right now.

I would also love to see a big Easter push for this coin - a very fitting holiday for obvious reasons.

we will do our best to help boost attention to rabbitcoin,but we need dev team to be more active and tell everybody the plan about this coin.

the more we share with the comunity,the more power we will get.I have observe mintcoin for some days,the passion and energy of the mintcoin's comunity at last lead to it's crazy price.

Glad to hear it. I just gave another .15 bitcoin to mintpal, which should boost us up to 3rd place. Also sent the dev a message. Thank you for your effort and dedication to rabbitcoin! I hope these lucky bunnies help you find your fortune.
February 26, 2014, 11:32:48 PM

You can come post on /r/rabbitcoin on reddit to help boost attention to these bunny bucks. I am having a couple giveaway threads there right now.

I would also love to see a big Easter push for this coin - a very fitting holiday for obvious reasons.

we will do our best to help boost attention to rabbitcoin,but we need dev team to be more active and tell everybody the plan about this coin.

the more we share with the comunity,the more power we will get.I have observe mintcoin for some days,the passion and energy of the mintcoin's comunity at last lead to it's crazy price.
February 26, 2014, 11:06:16 PM

gogogo!!!

Donate any bitcoins you can spare to help bump us up a spot or two. Only .25 bitcoins will boost us up to 3rd place!
February 26, 2014, 11:04:41 PM

February 26, 2014, 11:03:56 PM

gogogo!!!
February 26, 2014, 10:54:01 PM
Activity: 35
February 26, 2014, 09:20:10 PM

oh fuck,

hash.so is at 900MH/s of 2840 net hash power. that's 31.7%.

https://i.imgur.com/0KXtDlB.jpg

use other pools, too!
Activity: 196
February 26, 2014, 04:38:15 PM
RabbitCoin Mining Pool

Features

PROP reward system.
Stratum.
Round earnings credited after 120 confirms.
Minimum payout is 1 RabbitCoin.
Payouts are processed every 5 minutes.

The pool handles a fee of 1%.
Activity: 154
February 26, 2014, 03:53:27 PM
voted - keep voting people lets get this on Mint
February 26, 2014, 03:38:28 PM
Just sent .109 BTC to bump us up to 5th place. Someone send 1 bitcoin so we can get to 2nd

Rabbit is going places! Tell your crypto friends to vote and get in while it's still cheap!

Also come join us at /r/rabbitcoin on reddit for more bunnies. We're giving these little guys away to anybody who posts their wallet address and spreads the word.

PM me your address if you want some free rabbitcoins, but only if you promise to tell at least three friends about these bunny bucks   Cheesy
Activity: 5
February 26, 2014, 02:40:28 PM
voted   Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: