Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥 RachelX Token – The Revolution Of The Erotic Industry On Blockchain 🔥 - page 12. (Read 3668 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
The price of the token is good, given the latest offer on ExMarkets, customers have a great chance to purchase more Rach tokens for themselves
Activity: 11
I am glad to see that the team was able to come up with an excellent strategy to actively attract new investors and customers
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
I read that the team is preparing a surprise for their large community. I hope that we will hear about the success of the token sale.

The level of paid bumping newb accounts in this announcement makes me think that the surprise could be just an announcement of an exit scam.
Activity: 14
I read that the team is preparing a surprise for their large community. I hope that we will hear about the success of the token sale.
Activity: 18
I see that the platform will open in the summer of 2020 with a full list of services. This is a good rate of development of the project. Did the team use personal funds to develop the first stages of the project?
judging by the description, they have been working for a long time on the creation of the project idea and IEO, initially they used their own resources to open the House.
this is very good, so the team is primarily interested in completing the work, and will be committed to rapid development.
Activity: 16
Planning a virtual 3D body scanner in collaboration with VRX.Citywill only start in winter 2019? Or development will begin after completion of the IEO?
I think that the project will move through the stages in the roadmap in the order that has already been presented. And you will be able to follow this development after the IEO is completed.
the main advertising strategy is aimed at attracting customers of the platform. Do you plan to use social media to continue promoting the project until the platform opens?
are some features already working to provide services to customers?I would just like to understand what the advantages of a token are when paying.
Some services are already open in the house. And as you know, the token significantly reduces the Commission when paying for services and provides privacy for customers of this business.
this will be convenient for using functions for different sections of the platform. The main thing is that the client wants to use RACH even if its value on the exchanges will grow, for investors this is the main question.
innovative solutions and quality of service can be the best incentive for new participants. So I hope that my tokens will bring great profits.
I also expect to increase profits several times, but have not yet determined my final strategy for selling the token. We need to wait for the token to be added to the list for trading.
it is not yet clear to me how quickly the platform will be able to attract customers to the use of the token, but there is definitely a prospect. blockchain can improve this business as well.
I think that a high-quality PR campaign will be able to reveal the platform to interested customers. Now many of them are already using digital payments.
For this business is not so important high-quality advertising campaign, and a simple awareness of the list of opening functions. I'm sure the IEO token sale has already done a great job.
of course, I'm sure of it. Four exchanges were able to attract a large community of investors who in everyday life can become clients of the platform.
Activity: 21
I think it's time to revolutionize many service industries, and I'm sure Rachel's team offers a great option to improve their business
It's pretty clear to me. The team has already found partners who will be involved in the launch of the unique feature, and this certainly increases confidence in the completion of the development.
I agree with you on that. The partner has an excellent presentation of the functions, and it looks convincing for investors, and of course for the clients of the platform.
who will develop 3DBody Scanner? Have you already found partners to start developing this feature?
as I understand the premium partner is already listed on the project website. And the development of the scanner has already begun.
Virtual reality will create a great demand for RACH tokens. These are new opportunities for the development of the platform. Any new features can be added later?
this update should be monitored in the future, as the team must first implement the plans described in the roadmap.
VR is already adding customers to the project, and if the platform will add some variety to the participants, I think Rachel will be at the peak of popularity.
this is true, since the platform has no competitors, they can now quickly expand their functions. And the activity of the project can be very profitable for investors.
I do not know how the erotic industry is developing in Austria, and what competitors for Rachel, but I think that the project team should make a quality launch of the platform, and in this case everyone will profit.
I think that using innovative technologies and digital payments, Rachel can fulfill all her promises, and make the token very popular in exchanges in a short time.
Why is the token sold on only two exchanges? For each exchange, a certain part of the total token supply was allocated?
The sale was successfully completed as I understand, and more information you can see on the exchange websites.
Activity: 48
It's pretty clear to me. The team has already found partners who will be involved in the launch of the unique feature, and this certainly increases confidence in the completion of the development.
I like how the team plans its development and attracts partners already at the token sale stage.  Excellent job.
Why is the token sold on only two exchanges? For each exchange, a certain part of the total token supply was allocated?
Activity: 18
who will develop 3DBody Scanner? Have you already found partners to start developing this feature?
as I understand the premium partner is already listed on the project website. And the development of the scanner has already begun.
Virtual reality will create a great demand for RACH tokens. These are new opportunities for the development of the platform. Any new features can be added later?
this update should be monitored in the future, as the team must first implement the plans described in the roadmap.
VR is already adding customers to the project, and if the platform will add some variety to the participants, I think Rachel will be at the peak of popularity.
this is true, since the platform has no competitors, they can now quickly expand their functions. And the activity of the project can be very profitable for investors.
I do not know how the erotic industry is developing in Austria, and what competitors for Rachel, but I think that the project team should make a quality launch of the platform, and in this case everyone will profit.
Activity: 12
it is not yet clear to me how quickly the platform will be able to attract customers to the use of the token, but there is definitely a prospect. blockchain can improve this business as well.
I think that a high-quality PR campaign will be able to reveal the platform to interested customers. Now many of them are already using digital payments.
For this business is not so important high-quality advertising campaign, and a simple awareness of the list of opening functions. I'm sure the IEO token sale has already done a great job.
are some features already working to provide services to customers?I would just like to understand what the advantages of a token are when paying.
Some services are already open in the house. And as you know, the token significantly reduces the Commission when paying for services and provides privacy for customers of this business.
this will be convenient for using functions for different sections of the platform. The main thing is that the client wants to use RACH even if its value on the exchanges will grow, for investors this is the main question.
innovative solutions and quality of service can be the best incentive for new participants. So I hope that my tokens will bring great profits.
Activity: 10
Planning a virtual 3D body scanner in collaboration with VRX.Citywill only start in winter 2019? Or development will begin after completion of the IEO?
Pages:
Jump to: