Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥 RachelX Token – The Revolution Of The Erotic Industry On Blockchain 🔥 - page 15. (Read 3668 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
The Laufhaus Rachel business has been operating for many years and as I understand with great success in their region, it is a great sign of who they are willing to continue to increase their customer network.
Activity: 21
I am interested to know which of the exchanges is the most active for your IEO. Did the erotic industry project manage to attract the attention of large investors ?
I read that the team qualitatively carried out the early stage of the token sale, so that large investors were able to support the development of the platform.
this, of course, is good, the collection of investments will be successful, so that the development of the platform is over quickly. The concept of the project looks very attractive.
all future work is indicated in the road map. I see that by the middle of 2020 the project will be able to complete what has been started, and I think during this period we can count on a high consumption of the token, if they fulfill the plan
Activity: 10
I read that the token exchange listing date is scheduled for September 30, 2019. Is this information consistent with the project plans or could there be changes?
If you participated in the token purchase or are interested in the listing, then you just have to wait until September 17. I think the team is preparing some interesting events for us.
great, I think it would be a good continuation of the growing community around Rachel. I also joined the investment, and wait for the token to be traded on exchanges.
I think the Rachelx project can be a good investment now, besides bringing a unique project concept and the Rachelx project is also doing IEO in several markets so this can prove if the Rachelx project has a long-term development plan and of course this can be a good investment.

preparation of the project seems to me very high quality, because many functions are already working, and attract customers. So we will wait for the continuation of work. I hope Rachel succeeds.
Activity: 65
I am interested to know which of the exchanges is the most active for your IEO. Did the erotic industry project manage to attract the attention of large investors ?
I read that the team qualitatively carried out the early stage of the token sale, so that large investors were able to support the development of the platform.
this, of course, is good, the collection of investments will be successful, so that the development of the platform is over quickly. The concept of the project looks very attractive.
I think that not only large investors, but also VIP clients supported the project. For them the most favorable conditions.
Activity: 13
Activity: 12
who will develop 3DBody Scanner? Have you already found partners to start developing this feature?
as I understand the premium partner is already listed on the project website. And the development of the scanner has already begun.
The distribution of tokens for airdrop and bounty will occur after the completion of the IEO?
this is exactly the case, I have not seen the blocking of this part of the token. so I hope for timely distribution.
I'm glad to hear it. The token sale will be completed soon and I want to be sure that the team will be fair to their early community members.
I think that everything will happen quickly, because the creators of the platform are interested in launching a token to pay for services as quickly as possible.
what will happen to the part of tokens that the project will not be able to implement during the public sale?
I read in the white paper that the coinage of additional tokens will not be carried out by the project, but there is no information about those tokens that may not be sold.
I think that it is worth waiting for the completion of the token sale to get accurate information, after all, I have seen projects that continued to sell in some cases.
The project carries out high-quality IEO, and I hope that will be able to collect the entire amount to complete the development, because the number of new customers may depend on it.
in this project, investments are more needed for advertising promotion and increasing the number of clients of the platform, so I think that the creators of Rachel offered an excellent strategy to make the platform very popular.
I saw information about early investors. Their number is close to 1000 participants. So I think there will be a very high activity of token consumption after the platform continues its activities in the advertising campaign.
how many new studios does the project plan to create? I read that there are plans for the future. Can they be represented in other countries where the erotic business has been legalized?
Activity: 14
I read that the token exchange listing date is scheduled for September 30, 2019. Is this information consistent with the project plans or could there be changes?
If you participated in the token purchase or are interested in the listing, then you just have to wait until September 17. I think the team is preparing some interesting events for us.
great, I think it would be a good continuation of the growing community around Rachel. I also joined the investment, and wait for the token to be traded on exchanges.
All information will be provided after the completion of the IEO, so we have to wait for what the project is preparing on September 17.
Activity: 15
to broadcast adult content, I understand you may have restrictions in some countries. Where will you be able to provide your services except Austria?
Now this project that has a plan with a mature concept will be able to continue to compete with other projects, I see that RachelX has a concept that is quite interesting by making adult content as their project concept, but in this case I think, will be some countries that are still limited the business of broadcasting adult content because it is hampered by applicable laws in this country, but of course the RachelX project team will prefer western countries or countries that do not prohibit broadcasting adult content as a target. To market their products and think, Western investors would love to invest in projects that have product concepts like this.
What is the list of restrictions for countries that cannot participate in this IEO? I think that Rachel had to provide the most favorable conditions for his project.
Since the private sale is already closed, you can only see restrictions on exchanges that continue the IEO for Rachel.
I read that the IEO has already taken place entirely on two exchanges.It's good, I think the project has provided a great opportunity for many investors.
Activity: 16
MMM Extra is the way to financial freedom
vrXcity this is the only project partner in the provision of services for the erotic industry? Will the list of ecosystem participants expand?
I think the Rachelx project can be a good investment now, besides bringing a unique project concept and the Rachelx project is also doing IEO in several markets so this can prove if the Rachelx project has a long-term development plan and of course this can be a good investment.

I think the same as you. Preparation of the project for launch is at a high level, so I think that both short-term investment and long-term perspective is very beneficial in this project.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
to broadcast adult content, I understand you may have restrictions in some countries. Where will you be able to provide your services except Austria?
Now this project that has a plan with a mature concept will be able to continue to compete with other projects, I see that RachelX has a concept that is quite interesting by making adult content as their project concept, but in this case I think, will be some countries that are still limited the business of broadcasting adult content because it is hampered by applicable laws in this country, but of course the RachelX project team will prefer western countries or countries that do not prohibit broadcasting adult content as a target. To market their products and think, Western investors would love to invest in projects that have product concepts like this.
What is the list of restrictions for countries that cannot participate in this IEO? I think that Rachel had to provide the most favorable conditions for his project.
Since the private sale is already closed, you can only see restrictions on exchanges that continue the IEO for Rachel.
Activity: 16
MMM Extra The right step towards the goal
what will happen to the part of tokens that the project will not be able to implement during the public sale?
I read in the white paper that the coinage of additional tokens will not be carried out by the project, but there is no information about those tokens that may not be sold.
I think that it is worth waiting for the completion of the token sale to get accurate information, after all, I have seen projects that continued to sell in some cases.
The project carries out high-quality IEO, and I hope that will be able to collect the entire amount to complete the development, because the number of new customers may depend on it.
in this project, investments are more needed for advertising promotion and increasing the number of clients of the platform, so I think that the creators of Rachel offered an excellent strategy to make the platform very popular.
who will develop 3DBody Scanner? Have you already found partners to start developing this feature?
The distribution of tokens for airdrop and bounty will occur after the completion of the IEO?
this is exactly the case, I have not seen the blocking of this part of the token. so I hope for timely distribution.
I'm glad to hear it. The token sale will be completed soon and I want to be sure that the team will be fair to their early community members.
Pages:
Jump to: