Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥 RachelX Token – The Revolution Of The Erotic Industry On Blockchain 🔥 - page 20. (Read 3668 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I try to be objective about the erotic business. For some countries, this is unacceptable, despite the popularity of the services. Perhaps your virtual reality concept will help some customers. And for investors it is definitely profitable
The project should conduct a high-quality PR campaign after the completion of the early sale of the token in order for customers to learn on the platform, and the token traded well on exchanges. So they can get a lot of virtual clients.
Activity: 14
You have chosen the right strategy to win the attention of a large community. But I think it's also important that participants appreciate the benefits of using digital currency.
Activity: 15
I try to be objective about the erotic business. For some countries, this is unacceptable, despite the popularity of the services. Perhaps your virtual reality concept will help some customers. And for investors it is definitely profitable
Activity: 13
I hope to see only high-quality services and functions on the platform, otherwise you will not be able to bring the expected growth in the value of the token to early investors. Good luck.
Activity: 16
MMM Extra is the way to financial freedom
if we take into account the 10-year work of Laufhaus Rachel, I think that the analysis of the market and services can convince investors of your effectiveness in the use of the token.
the token will be convenient for maintaining customer privacy. And the team is betting on increasing the number of active clients with the help of a token, and the strategy can really bring excellent results.
Let's hope that happens. If the team continues to develop functions and does not stop at the fact that the token is used to pay for their services, it will be a very popular platform.
The profitability of your platform, which has already brought you fame in Austria, will add you and new customers from among the tourists.
I was not sure that this business could be upgraded and improved using blockchain technology. can speak I beginner. How will the blockchain be used by the platform, in addition to the payment solution?
For the platform's clients, there are no separate conditions for having a certain number of tokens in the wallet, so that the functions are open for him?
as far as I understand, a certain amount of investment or the presence of tokens on the card is important only for VIP events and similar services. I think you can ask about it in the Telegram chat.
Have you developed a plan to increase the value of the token? Or the calculation is only to increase the number of customers after the launch of all the functions?
I think that the limited number of tokens and the popularity of new features of the platform allow us to think that the demand for tokens will grow constantly.
As long as there are no competitors for the platform , token holders can expect an increase in demand. If we talk about a large investment, you should follow the trends in the development of the virtual reality market in the adult industry.
It seems to me that against the background of the trend of using crypto currency in different business areas, the erotic industry can also successfully become a participant in digital payments.
I don't doubt that. Moreover, the variety of functions here is simply amazing, and there are many customers who want to experience VR
this is a controversial issue, such participants may not be many, but the team was able to learn the opinion of customers, and a variety of services will provide the best result.
I really want to understand how you can cooperate with the corporate sector. Is it about interaction or providing services for those companies that may need one of the services provided on the platform?
I see the 4 exchanges used by this project to do IEO are all very good, including LATOKEN.I have predicted this project will be a success, because the price of the token is also not too expensive.Investors can invest small amounts.
Yes, the softcap is also very small at only $ 100,000. I think the team can easily get funds in IEO which is done in 4 exchanges. The team must often provide information on the progress of IEO to attract investors.

What are those different exchanges they are listing for IEO. It is really very good because ReachelX company manages to list IEO's in four exchanges and how far about the listing, most of the companies are taking a lot of time for listing the coin even after concluding their IEO.
Initial preparations for the IEO were very successful. And the term of the token sale allows participants to expect that the investment fund will be collected in full. I'm waiting for the listing.
I also prefer to wait for the listing , but with the token in the portfolio. What term is defined for audit period after the completion of the IEO?
yet these terms are not announced for the community. It is likely that closer to the end of the sale , we will get accurate information.
Autumn 2019 IEO Lists of RachelX tokens on up to three Crypto exchanges. There is very little time left until the end of the sale of IEO.
well, I think that this information has already been updated on the channels of communication with the community. The project conducts IEO on 4 exchanges.
Not all clients of the platform have the opportunity to buy a token during IEO. so I expect great demand after the completion of your project.
the main point on which the activity of investment participants may depend, it seems to me, is already open functions in the main house and the Internet space.
Activity: 16
I see the 4 exchanges used by this project to do IEO are all very good, including LATOKEN.I have predicted this project will be a success, because the price of the token is also not too expensive.Investors can invest small amounts.
Yes, the softcap is also very small at only $ 100,000. I think the team can easily get funds in IEO which is done in 4 exchanges. The team must often provide information on the progress of IEO to attract investors.

What are those different exchanges they are listing for IEO. It is really very good because ReachelX company manages to list IEO's in four exchanges and how far about the listing, most of the companies are taking a lot of time for listing the coin even after concluding their IEO.
Initial preparations for the IEO were very successful. And the term of the token sale allows participants to expect that the investment fund will be collected in full. I'm waiting for the listing.
I also prefer to wait for the listing , but with the token in the portfolio. What term is defined for audit period after the completion of the IEO?
yet these terms are not announced for the community. It is likely that closer to the end of the sale , we will get accurate information.
Autumn 2019 IEO Lists of RachelX tokens on up to three Crypto exchanges. There is very little time left until the end of the sale of IEO.
what part of the tokens involved in the bounty company? I have seen that the WP Operating Budget section does not exactly point to this budget column.
Have you developed a plan to increase the value of the token? Or the calculation is only to increase the number of customers after the launch of all the functions?
I think that the limited number of tokens and the popularity of new features of the platform allow us to think that the demand for tokens will grow constantly.
As long as there are no competitors for the platform , token holders can expect an increase in demand. If we talk about a large investment, you should follow the trends in the development of the virtual reality market in the adult industry.
It seems to me that against the background of the trend of using crypto currency in different business areas, the erotic industry can also successfully become a participant in digital payments.
I don't doubt that. Moreover, the variety of functions here is simply amazing, and there are many customers who want to experience VR
For the platform's clients, there are no separate conditions for having a certain number of tokens in the wallet, so that the functions are open for him?
if we take into account the 10-year work of Laufhaus Rachel, I think that the analysis of the market and services can convince investors of your effectiveness in the use of the token.
the token will be convenient for maintaining customer privacy. And the team is betting on increasing the number of active clients with the help of a token, and the strategy can really bring excellent results.
I want to clarify, is bounty company open only for VIP clients, or can I participate to get free tokens? In the white paper it is not fully disclosed.
Being virtual reality, at some point will be marketed by the platform,the selling VR glasses being paid with RachelX tokens?
As I understand it, this section of the platform to serve partner vrXcity/MeMento GmbH. If we follow the road map, this stage is scheduled for the end of 2019 - the beginning of 2020.
I would also like to know when the Rachel store will start using the token for payment. Because, with early investing, participants can save on buying. And the road map does not provide accurate information about it.
Pages:
Jump to: