Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥 RachelX Token – The Revolution Of The Erotic Industry On Blockchain 🔥 - page 29. (Read 3668 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Adult entertainment is a promising business. section Dolls will bring a lot of profit due to the uniqueness. Do you plan to distribute them only to token holders?
Activity: 31
First I saw the photo background that was installed in this project I was immediately interested, I just saw this project. I might participate, but first I will learn about this project. I hope this is a good project.
I saw an excellent presentation of the project's functions in social media. And I think that users will want to spend a token to be in the project.
well prepared project will very quickly raise the amount for the development of all ideas, and RachelX has a lot of them. I will be glad to observe their implementation in real life.
I think you're right. And it is better to watch their progress with the token in the portfolio. since exactly the token can be used actively for all the features that the development team offers.
In order to understand the benefit of the token on the platform, will the team give a choice when paying for services? I just think members need to see what are the advantages of RACH.
Activity: 28
what marketing strategy is being implemented in the region to increase the future demand for tokens among customers?
Activity: 35
To take the lead in the adult entertainment market, you were able to present evidence of your success. I understand that this sounds loud, but a review of the services shows your direction in development. Successes'.
Activity: 42
I see that you are well prepared for the token sale. Exchanges with a good reputation and a large number of active traders are the best way to find many investors.
At the beginning of the project I saw three exchanges, but the team was able to prove the effectiveness and economic benefits for the fourth exchange. So the presence of these partners confirms the prospect for the token.
Activity: 35
I understand that you can upgrade your business thanks to digital currency. What is the minimum amount to invest for an early stage sale?
Activity: 32
There have been dozens of icos for adult industry / blockchain combinations and they all either failed or were plain scams. What makes you special and why should people trust you?

Thank you for your question. We also asked ourselves this question and for exactly this reason we chose the path of the IEO. This way the user can be sure he is investing in an existing project.
The current location has existed for more than 10 years and is very popular with gentlemen. Grin
Great, you have a ready-made business, which, as I understand it, makes a profit. Why did you decide to collect investments from individuals?

Although we run the oldest business in the world but are very open to the new media. There is no better idea of refinancing. Today we win token buyers and at the same time the customers of tomorrow. The revenge will be an integral part of our ecosystem and that's just awesome! Kiss
I am sure you will have many supporters. Virtual reality in addition to the main functions of your company will be in demand. So, you're going in the right direction.
in that case, I want to invest in the project. if there is a chance to save some tokens to run the main features, then I can sell them at a bargain price.
Activity: 55
There have been dozens of icos for adult industry / blockchain combinations and they all either failed or were plain scams. What makes you special and why should people trust you?

Thank you for your question. We also asked ourselves this question and for exactly this reason we chose the path of the IEO. This way the user can be sure he is investing in an existing project.
The current location has existed for more than 10 years and is very popular with gentlemen. Grin
Great, you have a ready-made business, which, as I understand it, makes a profit. Why did you decide to collect investments from individuals?

Although we run the oldest business in the world but are very open to the new media. There is no better idea of refinancing. Today we win token buyers and at the same time the customers of tomorrow. The revenge will be an integral part of our ecosystem and that's just awesome! Kiss
I am sure you will have many supporters. Virtual reality in addition to the main functions of your company will be in demand. So, you're going in the right direction.
Activity: 40
120 RACH is the maximum reward for the participants of the bounty campaign?

no, recommendations can help you achieve more.

Cheesy
please tell me where I can see the link to register for the bounty? I didn't see it on the first page of the topic.
I think you should sign up for Telegram chat to get a more detailed description. The support of the community at this stage of the development is very important for the project.
I see that you are well prepared for the token sale. Exchanges with a good reputation and a large number of active traders are the best way to find many investors.
Activity: 36
First I saw the photo background that was installed in this project I was immediately interested, I just saw this project. I might participate, but first I will learn about this project. I hope this is a good project.
I saw an excellent presentation of the project's functions in social media. And I think that users will want to spend a token to be in the project.
well prepared project will very quickly raise the amount for the development of all ideas, and RachelX has a lot of them. I will be glad to observe their implementation in real life.
I think you're right. And it is better to watch their progress with the token in the portfolio. since exactly the token can be used actively for all the features that the development team offers.
Activity: 38
What is the opening date of the second stage of the token sale?
Activity: 14
Do you need a VIP pass only for those participants who visit your RACHELX HOUSE? Or this card allows you to get benefits for virtual participants?
I saw in the white paper the answer to your question. I think you can find out more about VIP clients and their benefits.
In the investment Fund, which you now want to attract for the development of your project , included the cost of increasing the number of physical houses in Austria?

yes that is planned with of course
I see that you intend to occupy a large sector of this business in your region. But I like it, the token will grow in price as your territorial expansion .
Activity: 32
The enthusiasm and response from the community is very good for this project, I hope the team can provide the best and continue to work hard for the success of this project.
I think that they are ready to provide new functions with the support of investors. After all, to create will need large investments.
Activity: 26

I am sure that this strategy will be correct in attracting new participants of the platform. That's how I see the expansion of your clients.
Activity: 186
Merit: 3
The enthusiasm and response from the community is very good for this project, I hope the team can provide the best and continue to work hard for the success of this project.
copper member
When will the token be available for payment on the platform?
good question. Will the "gentleman" be able to pay for services in the land-based house in Vienna after the listing of the token on the exchange or will it require the launch of the platform?

The payment will be possible after the technical implementation.
copper member
In the investment Fund, which you now want to attract for the development of your project , included the cost of increasing the number of physical houses in Austria?

yes that is planned with of course
Activity: 93
When will the token be available for payment on the platform?
good question. Will the "gentleman" be able to pay for services in the land-based house in Vienna after the listing of the token on the exchange or will it require the launch of the platform?
Pages:
Jump to: