Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥 RachelX Token – The Revolution Of The Erotic Industry On Blockchain 🔥 - page 25. (Read 3668 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Special social media channels will be available by subscription or for the holders of cards will be offered to certain conditions?
Activity: 26
The token sale has no stop or audit periods during the entire IEO sale?
I think that the sales strategy involves a rapid stage of development. And developers are conducting one phase IEO, with the different structures of the bonus.
Activity: 32
RACH is the perfect solution to bring fame to your platform. success is already close to RachelX.
Token sale started successfully. Without a doubt, we can say that the developers have attracted the attention of different categories of investors.
Activity: 33
In studying your WP , I realized that the project is very versatile in providing erotic services . This will increase the consumption of a larger number of tokens.That's what matters to me.
Activity: 35
It is very interesting to see when the token will be presented at the exchanges for trading. You continue to conduct an advertising campaign platform after the completion of the IEO?
I supported your project. You have chosen promising exchanges from different regions, this principle can raise sales very high.
If we talk about investing here, maybe you can provide the community with a preliminary calculation of the token's popularity growth for your customers. I'm talking about the statistics of the use of digital payments in the erotic business.
I think that this is not a new direction, because crypto is used to pay for almost all services and goods around the world. But for the participants of RachelX, I think the token will be more convenient.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
Any update on the ongoing IEO on 4 exchnages?  Hope the project will reach  its softcap or even the hardcap in a short period of time.
Activity: 30
How do you assess investors ' interest in your offer? Soft cap to 25% bonus are marked?
Will customers need additional devices or something else to become a member of the VR platform section?
I think that during the launch of the platform, all participants will have the necessary ideas about what devices will be available for these functions.
What part of the token will your team use to motivate the first customers? Or perhaps some events that will allow participants to get closer to you?
Activity: 55
Do I understand correctly that the main goal for collecting investment is to develop a virtual 3D body scanner RachelX in an interactive erotic Studio ?

this is only part of our project. our project is much more varied Wink

Rachel
It's good that you were able to show the community your perspective functions. This is similar to the really important changes in the presentation of the adult industry. Successful continuation for all participants.
I think that the project participants should understand what functions are already open, and which of them still need to attract investment. Is this information available for study?
The team is very active in this matter, I have seen video reviews and new proposals for the participants of the platform, and also all the information is clearly presented on the project website.
Activity: 29
At the moment, the token has a very interesting price for customers to become investors. I think that thanks to advertising, you will have a great sale.
Activity: 31
I read that you intend to hold special erotic-cosplay-events. In my opinion, this is a promising direction to attract foreign tourists.
In order for the token to become popular, the project must continue an active marketing strategy, otherwise, after the listing, the token will not be in demand.
Activity: 26
very attractive IEO. I don't have any experience in this business yet, but given the large experience of the team in the adult industry, I think they appreciated the prospect of the token before launching the project.
Activity: 38
I read that you intend to hold special erotic-cosplay-events. In my opinion, this is a promising direction to attract foreign tourists.
Activity: 36
Do I understand correctly that the main goal for collecting investment is to develop a virtual 3D body scanner RachelX in an interactive erotic Studio ?

this is only part of our project. our project is much more varied Wink

Rachel
It's good that you were able to show the community your perspective functions. This is similar to the really important changes in the presentation of the adult industry. Successful continuation for all participants.
I think that the project participants should understand what functions are already open, and which of them still need to attract investment. Is this information available for study?
Activity: 31
Will customers need additional devices or something else to become a member of the VR platform section?
Activity: 30
If we talk about investing here, maybe you can provide the community with a preliminary calculation of the token's popularity growth for your customers. I'm talking about the statistics of the use of digital payments in the erotic business.
Pages:
Jump to: