Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥 RachelX Token – The Revolution Of The Erotic Industry On Blockchain 🔥 - page 34. (Read 3668 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

I think you should do bounty or airdrop.

I also think so and we can start with this. let's see how this project will develop further.
Activity: 39

please tell me what is with the listing of tokens on exchanges? when will we see the listing and what volumes are being negotiated now ?

there have been no announcements yet. we will wait for announcements from the team. The interest of investors will largely depend on the listing on exchanges.

well, as I understand it, the listing will be immediately after the end of sales. This is of course a big plus for investors as it will be possible to make a profit in the short term..
Activity: 45
How rachelx provide security to your users?
Activity: 31

will it be possible to get any discount at the start of sales? Is there any information about this?

if I understand everything correctly, then at the initial stages of sales you can get a discount of 50%
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
We explored erotic industry trends to create RachelX which revolutionizes the erotic market and combines the oldest business in the world with a fantastic virtual future. Live your dreams, create special interactions, enjoy incredible performances and new sensational experiences
Activity: 13

judging by the road map, the project has existed since 2009. Is certainly impressive it's at least a real business and then it's cool.

but now they are going to use blockchain. I think it will give more anonymity to customers and many will be interested in the application for virtual reality.
Activity: 14

also I am very interested in what exchange is IEO ? it is very important to understand how authoritative this exchange will be and to understand what will be the demand in the future.

while there was some information about this. at the moment I'm just waiting for news from the team. since before the start of sales there is little time.

Rachelx is very interesting project.I really liked idea of your project.Going to by some token.

I don't really see how you can do that. and also still interested in me whether the referral program or not?

Yes, they already have a referral program. you can subscribe to the official chat to follow the latest news.

I really like how this project is developing and I think that it has everything to become successful as such services will always be in demand.
Activity: 63

lets try this.. try grabbing some free coins from their bot.

let's try. moreover, the sale hasn't started yet so you can start with airdrop bounty program.
Activity: 63
Merit: 15
I think you should do bounty or airdrop.
Activity: 27
will there be a bounty program? I still would like to start with the bounty especially since sales have not yet started. So it is most logical to get tokens now.

please tell me what is with the listing of tokens on exchanges? when will we see the listing and what volumes are being negotiated now ?

there have been no announcements yet. we will wait for announcements from the team. The interest of investors will largely depend on the listing on exchanges.
Activity: 372
Merit: 108
lets try this.. try grabbing some free coins from their bot.
Activity: 34

Rachelx is very interesting project.I really liked idea of your project.Going to by some token.

I don't really see how you can do that. and also still interested in me whether the referral program or not?

Yes, they already have a referral program. you can subscribe to the official chat to follow the latest news.
Activity: 37
also I am very interested in what exchange is IEO ? it is very important to understand how authoritative this exchange will be and to understand what will be the demand in the future.
Activity: 35
judging by the road map, the project has existed since 2009. Is certainly impressive it's at least a real business and then it's cool.
Activity: 40

Finally I found project.I want to buy some token.

I think we still need to better understand what the blockchain will be used for and when the listing will be on the exchanges to start trading.

you need to look more closely at the white paper for this and then you can understand what to expect in the long term.
will it be possible to get any discount at the start of sales? Is there any information about this?
Activity: 42

Thread and website both are awesome.I really liked your project.Good luck.

Yes, I'm just sure that the tokens will have more liquidity and I think that it's really cool. Grin Grin Grin

let's see how it all works. in any case, the project will be in demand and I am sure of it. But we must be sure that the team will be able to implement all this.
Activity: 32

When you IEO will start?

the site has all the information about it. in the official chat I saw information that sales will start in 2 weeks
Pages:
Jump to: