Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ [RADIA] ⚡ MASTERNODES ⚡ GEOCACHE AIRDROP ⚡ TOR/I2P - page 9. (Read 5319 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
A better quality image was so complicated to post? LOL
Anyway if I read well, 3% rewards for mn??

That as entirely my fault. I didnt realize emailing them to myself would muck it up.  

I will be re-uploading the images properly and fixing the post accordingly tomorrow.

I apologize if t is hard to read in its current state.

the current PoS rewards are 3%

Masternode payouts will be determined by a community vote once the airdrop completes.

Ok man thank you for clarifications.
For the Devs, please consider Italy for airdrop

He stated in another post that Italy is on the list. I just have not gotten an "official" yes from him in order to update the OP. Im sure I will get to soon though Smiley
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

That as entirely my fault. I didnt realize emailing them to myself would muck it up.  

I will be re-uploading the images properly and fixing the post accordingly tomorrow.

Masternode payouts will be determined by a community vote once the airdrop completes.

Ok man thank you for clarifications.
For the Devs, please consider Italy for airdrop
Activity: 28
Address issue has been fixed, you can all add your wallet addresses now and withdraw your coins!!!
Thank you for your patience
where is the github?

https://github.com/weesnaw1/Radia

I was told this was the Dev's personal github account. He will be moving it to a fresh account soon.  I will update the links in the OP at that time.
Activity: 76
where is the github?

Activity: 48
PS: if I read the ANN right the MN requirement is 1000 for when it comes online?

Correct.

1,000 RADIA will be required for each Masternode.

There will be a giveaway of 10 Masternodes for free via Social media soon! Smiley

How to create MN? need tutorial for this wallet. Or soon update wallet ?This purse is no function to create. Or this function aviable Q4 2018. ? as the coin neodark  Grin

once Geocaching distribution has ended and unclaimed coins burned there will be a code update and mandatory wallet upgrade to enable the Masternode features.
Activity: 75
PS: if I read the ANN right the MN requirement is 1000 for when it comes online?

Correct.

There will be a giveaway of 10 Masternodes for free via Social media soon! Smiley

How to create MN? need tutorial for this wallet. Or soon update wallet ?This purse is no function to create. Or this function aviable Q4 2018. ? as the coin neodark  Grin

RADIANT getting ready for takeoff!
Activity: 28
hi guys, I'm fixing the issue with the coin addresses table in our pool. UI and mining won't be taken down, but logins may stop working for 30 minutes.

Will update here once it's finished.

UPDATE: Stratum will be stopped for 5 minutes.

Address issue has been fixed, you can all add your wallet addresses now and withdraw your coins!!!
Thank you for your patience

Correct.

if you want I can put a geocache somewhere in belgium

Please send DM to user: RADIANTDEV he can instruct you how to work that out. Thank you for the interest!
Activity: 308
Merit: 107

Correct.

if you want I can put a geocache somewhere in belgium

Correct.

Activity: 308
Activity: 25
what if i want to catch some, but i'm in Italy? lol

We will be launching a web form tomorrow to expand the country list. Italy has already been added and will be updated on the official list.

https://coinsmarkets.com/   Huh Huh Huh Huh

We have applied and are awaiting response for listing.

Please feel free to request other exchanges list RADIANT
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

We will be launching a web form tomorrow to expand the country list. Italy has already been added and will be updated on the official list.

https://coinsmarkets.com/   Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 25

Activity: 252

i like the project itself, but the best is to see notsofast shilling it, it makes me feel really confortable =D
Pages:
Jump to: