Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ [RADIA] ⚡ MASTERNODES ⚡ GEOCACHE AIRDROP ⚡ TOR/I2P - page 4. (Read 5319 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 250
Is POW done?

Yes, POW is done

The airdrop information is incomplete at all. This airdrop requires install mobile app so that's too risky to do this.

Nice job spamming for DeepOnion but you are the one with incomplete info. The app it's asking you to use is the Geocaching app, not a Radiant app. Radiant has partnered with them to distribute the coins. The airdrops are located in physical geocaches that are hidden in various locations. The app is the way in which you find the drops. Radiant is not the only geocache you can find using the app. The app is perfectly secure provided you DL from a verified source. I suggest you look into it before automatically declaring it as malicious.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
mntop.co.in
Hello. We have opened a new Masternodes Statistical Service.
https://mntop.co.in
We want add your coin to our list.
We select statistics on new coins that support masternodes. We want to help find coin for invest in a huge list of currencies.

If you are interested, please fill form(link in our topic)
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
The airdrop information is incomplete at all. This airdrop requires install mobile app so that's too risky to do this.
Activity: 262
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
wallet is not sync. stuck at 1525 block remaining

got working now
Activity: 308
So this is something new - and physically rushing somewhere to find a virtual currency sounds like fun, but if you are not in one of these countries can you participate in a virtual treasure hunt?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi, I downloaded GeoCaching.
Do I need to use filter? if yes, Do I need to use Geocaching premium 29.99/year?
Thanks

No, no. there is a free version
You don't need to be a premium to find geocaches with their app or web page
Activity: 55
Do I need to use filter? if yes, Do I need to use Geocaching premium 29.99/year?
Thanks

Same questions as this guy. It's a bit overwhelming but love the idea! It means getting some much needed exercise while still possibly earning some crypto!

+1 to the question. Anyone can give a tip on this?
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
@DEV
BLOCK EXPLORER:
http://www.blocks.RADIA.tech --> page does not work --> http://blocks.RADIA.tech (Works)

Activity: 392
Thanks

Same questions as this guy. It's a bit overwhelming but love the idea! It means getting some much needed exercise while still possibly earning some crypto!
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
the dev and the staff are gone from the official radiant chat from 2 days... maybe they are working hard... maybe they get away
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
hi sir, can we have airdrop cache for philippines?  looking forward...
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
This looks pretty cool. Any ETA on when the rest of the countries will be added? Wouldn't mind some scavenger hunting around the holiday Cheesy
Activity: 55
Quite interesting  Smiley

How long it takes the approval for new airdrop countries? I filled in the form. I´m interested in participating as a MN, have several VPS running which might help this network.

Keep the good work  Wink
Activity: 28
Our pool is under DDOS attack, probably someone who can't set up a decent pool and decided to attack us. Mitigating now

Update: Frontend is up, stratum is still down. I'll relaunch a new stratum soon

Stratum is back online! mining is slowly resuming back to where it was.
We're working on growing our infrastructure to withstand these attacks in the future.
Happy mining!

Thanks for providing the pool during the PoW phase!

Thank you and everyone for mining !
 Grin

legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Our pool is under DDOS attack, probably someone who can't set up a decent pool and decided to attack us. Mitigating now

We're working on growing our infrastructure to withstand these attacks in the future.
Happy mining!

Thanks for providing the pool during the PoW phase!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I am interested to participate in this project but I am still confused how to participate in airdrop. Because in the announcement thread I can not find the registration link for airdrop.

There is no registration Smiley

We will be releasing nearly 2,000,000 RADIA TO THE PUBLIC USING THE geocaching app.  All you need to do is find a cache scan the QR and redeem the coins.

Any plans of doing it in New Delhi???
Activity: 28

Happy mining!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
where is the project?Huh be all smoky  and without a real direction

Not quite sure what you mean.  Our objectives are stated rather clearly and there has been one form of an update or another literally every day since launch.  (Which has only been a few days I might add)

Are you volunteering to help? Or just commenting?

If not already follow our discord besides the free RADIA I tend  to give away there’s lots of useful info in there Smiley

Dear,

how start Masternode? I don't understand, I don't see wallet masternode option.

i think they are going to switch algo after block #10000 then implement master node after geo airdrop done
Activity: 24

Not quite sure what you mean.  Our objectives are stated rather clearly and there has been one form of an update or another literally every day since launch.  (Which has only been a few days I might add)

Are you volunteering to help? Or just commenting?

If not already follow our discord besides the free RADIA I tend  to give away there’s lots of useful info in there Smiley

Dear,

how start Masternode? I don't understand, I don't see wallet masternode option.
Pages:
Jump to: