Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] || RADIUS || X11 || INSTANT X || 90% MASTERNODE REWARDS|| ATOMIC SWAPS - page 2. (Read 4533 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

when it will be listed on other exchanges?
Activity: 75
Guys, the masternode is worth less than $5 as of writing this. What is going on? Is this coin dead?
good question.
website is pretty much nonexistent. i'm not wasting $6 on this one.
Activity: 89
Hungarian translation DONE!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.35620985
My address: RGTxUGiNjMmVqYPKRBVe85L77D7wBHUA2H
Activity: 46
NEW MINING POOL ADDED

http://superpool.pw

Only 0.1% fee

Server pool - 2*8 core CPU, 2Gbit/sec - network
Low latency, scalable and secure mining pool infrastructure
Automatic payouts every 120 minutes
No registration required

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://superpool.pw:3533 -u -p c=RADIUS
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Guys, the masternode is worth less than $5 as of writing this. What is going on? Is this coin dead?
Activity: 66

Blockchain 4.0?   ok then...   why not list some coin specs,  what's the MN requirement even?
Activity: 47
Đồng tiền của Việt Nam à, nhìn cái web cùi mía, lại trò lừa đảo sắp tái diễn
Activity: 10
what is the status of your wallet or node?

my one says WATCHDOG_EXPIRED now
Activity: 15
My wallet MN status changed to NEW_START_REQUIRED from WATCHDOG_EXPIRED. i restarted the MN but then it changed the status to  NEW_START_REQUIRED. will i still receive my payout in 24 hours?

It seems that your masternode doesn't work properly.

I started some masternodes yesterday and today I got rewards - everything works correctly.
My wallet MN status changed to NEW_START_REQUIRED from WATCHDOG_EXPIRED. i restarted the MN but then it changed the status to  NEW_START_REQUIRED. will i still receive my payout in 24 hours?
Activity: 15
Masternode needs to be online 24 hours to get payouts.
is getting anyone getting payouts at the moment?

im not getting any.

the status of my wallet says "NEW_START_REQUIRED". i restarted the masternode but then it changes to that again. is this normal?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Any plan on the market listing?
I hope this will get listed on a big market, and I hope it will be soon to get listed.
im not getting any payout. how long do i have to wait for the first payout?

is there anyone getting payout?
Activity: 27
I am not convinced by the developer. Just look at the website. The coin chart shows that the developer has left the sinking ship for a long time.

How many SCAM coins are still to come, until finally everything collapses and a new, and stricter order prevails.

Anyone can get listed his Fluppy-Yappi-Supi-Dupi-Coin for a small fee on graviex or other lowpricing exchanges. The crypto exchanges have to charge higher registration fees, so this crap finally stops!
I understand that "watchdog_expired" is not a problem but it creates me psychomotor imbalances not see "enabled" Grin
Anyway, great project!  Cool
Activity: 126
New update RADIUS Coins POOL

Configure your miner.
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://miner.asiapool.trade:3533 -u  wallet-addr -p c=RADIUS   

Payout every hour !

Welcome mining !
Activity: 160
I am also interested in the topic and looks promising. Say this topic will be held and distributed bounties and all sorts of cookies? Can I then join the distribution?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Radius is very good project, respect.

@air_drop, good project. Stable price, good for mining and mn.

Tell us, what is the project about? There is nothing to find. No website, no details on discord.
Yea I agreed what is this project about?, and the masternodes are not working so
there is an issue there, allot of user at discord are asking for the guide to setup masternode but
devs dont respond at all, i'm not giving a negative feedback i'm just speaking out we need more
info about these things asap or else.
Pages:
Jump to: