Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] || RADIUS || X11 || INSTANT X || 90% MASTERNODE REWARDS|| ATOMIC SWAPS - page 3. (Read 4533 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Devs need to post Sentinel on Github for Masternodes
Activity: 14
Radius is very good project, respect.

@air_drop, good project. Stable price, good for mining and mn.

Tell us, what is the project about? There is nothing to find. No website, no details on discord.
Activity: 50
Great!!! first coin with atomic swap and masternode tecnology implemented simultaniusly
Activity: 34
@air_drop, good project. Stable price, good for mining and mn.
Activity: 30
Чтo дyмaeтe этo cкaм или вce жe cтoящий пpoeкт?
Activity: 34
Radius is very good project, respect.
Activity: 13
Masternode falls into a state "watchdog expired" - how to fix ?

from discord:

MASTERNODE  ''WATCHDOG_EXPIRED'' is not a problem
reward receiving will continue on the status and nothing to worry about!
Activity: 116
Bagaimana dengan pasokan koin dev?
Edit: saya lihat sama dengan pasokan bitcoin
Activity: 56
Masternode falls into a state "watchdog expired" - how to fix ?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Is the webiste under development correct? Because accessing the same has no information about the project, only a link to the discord
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
Anyway the windows wallet is clean.  Grin

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b59f02a63cd5b2775bddd117b30c1217eb4e02b4b24daae47b985e756b58dfd9/analysis/1523023338/

As I was the first who have cared about antivirus scanning, I post the result here.
Activity: 399
Merit: 101
Activity: 84
pool radius  http://smithpool.ddns.net

conf for miners (-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.ddns.net:3533 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=RADIUS)

block explorer   http://smithpool.ddns.net/explorer/RADIUS

low fee .... good job
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator
German translation reserved

Mr. Google translate is on the prowl again.
Activity: 45

1 Anonymous devs
2 No whitepaper
3 No roadmap
4 mistating the Premine ammount
5 Not publicly stating the address the premine is held in
6 1 page website
7 No information posted at all here or on the website on what the coin will do or what it will be used for.

Project was a looking perfect ? what project ?
And that's just looking for a minute if I tried I'm sure I could find a bunch more red flags but I'm not going to waste my time.

In general if someone Is asking you to Buy something from them but wants you to Pay upfront and Don't give you their name what would u think ?

You have hit the nail on the head. Soon enough more people will be added to the scammed pile. This project is delivering nothing, nor does it have to according to the roadmap.

ROI hunters will always get burnt.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
That's the problem with masternode projects.
Owners keep on getting rich and the ones who bought has no assurance of getting their money back.
But still it's the buyer's responsibilities to do their own due diligence.

What a greedy project with masternode coin! 90% of block rewards are distributed to masternode owners. This distributional rewards will kill miners, and put the whole network under high risks of being congested.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Website is empty.  Nothing but a contact form.  No purpose to the coin, and only a pre-sale.  Listed on MNO with a ridiculously high ROI.  There's going to be a flood of "purchased MNs" that are going to make the owner's pockets heavy.

Owners keep on getting rich and the ones who bought has no assurance of getting their money back.

no nO NO!

Its everyones responsibilty to protect newbies from getting suckered into these scams and robbed of their hard earned cash .(When newbies lose enough money they will Stop buying crypto and tell all their friends how they got scammed that  gives crypto a bad rep and new people will become more hesitant to enter the market.)
Every penny that goes to one of these scammers could have been invested in a good project to help grow crypto every cent that gets stolen by these thieves will go directly into fiat into their pockets and will never come back to benifit crypto.
So when u see a blatant Scam Speak out  Post warn people.
The only way we are going to get rid of these scammers is if we stop them from making money every sucker u save from their greedy little mits is one.

what, so you say this project was a scammer? what a pity, but do you have a proof or anything that can make us believe what you say sir, because their project was looking perfect.

1 Anonymous devs
2 No whitepaper
3 No roadmap
4 mistating the Premine ammount
5 Not publicly stating the address the premine is held in
6 1 page website
7 No information posted at all here or on the website on what the coin will do or what it will be used for.

Project was a looking perfect ? what project ?
And that's just looking for a minute if I tried I'm sure I could find a bunch more red flags but I'm not going to waste my time.

In general if someone Is asking you to Buy something from them but wants you to Pay upfront and Don't give you their name what would u think ?

Activity: 630
Merit: 13
Website is empty.  Nothing but a contact form.  No purpose to the coin, and only a pre-sale.  Listed on MNO with a ridiculously high ROI.  There's going to be a flood of "purchased MNs" that are going to make the owner's pockets heavy.

no nO NO!

Its everyones responsibilty to protect newbies from getting suckered into these scams and robbed of their hard earned cash .(When newbies lose enough money they will Stop buying crypto and tell all their friends how they got scammed that  gives crypto a bad rep and new people will become more hesitant to enter the market.)
Every penny that goes to one of these scammers could have been invested in a good project to help grow crypto every cent that gets stolen by these thieves will go directly into fiat into their pockets and will never come back to benifit crypto.
So when u see a blatant Scam Speak out  Post warn people.
The only way we are going to get rid of these scammers is if we stop them from making money every sucker u save from their greedy little mits is one.

what, so you say this project was a scammer? what a pity, but do you have a proof or anything that can make us believe what you say sir, because their project was looking perfect.
copper member
Activity: 6

Total bitcoin made from sale :  2.35 BTC

1 BTC payment to Masternodesonline (paid)  another 1 BTC to CryptoBridge ( not paid yet) which leaves 0.35 BTC
Pages:
Jump to: