Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RapidBTC - Safe Bitcoin Trading - page 2. (Read 941 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 18, 2019, 08:27:41 AM
Better owners of rapid BTC would answer majority of questions or make at least FAQ to allow people find questions so easy and don't waste time on searching answer
We will wait for a response from the developers, I think they will describe all the nuances of the project
July 18, 2019, 07:03:50 AM
Better owners of rapid BTC would answer majority of questions or make at least FAQ to allow people find questions so easy and don't waste time on searching answer
True, the more information for investors, the better in the future, as a person comes in and sees that the guys are prepared
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
July 18, 2019, 06:33:38 AM
Activity: 224
July 18, 2019, 05:50:57 AM
I have not invested yet, but I am looking for opportunity and I need to talk with someone having experience in such trading schemes
Then it is easier to find a person who understands this well and understands it, they will tell you for sure if they should invest their money here.
So that's why I am here asking for advice. I thought someone from previous investors would enlighten me about this issue.
I believe that you can rely on the opinions of people who have already achieved results in this industry. But to make a decision, relying only on yourself!
Everything is rightly said, only you decide whether it is worth investing or not
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
July 18, 2019, 05:46:05 AM
I have not invested yet, but I am looking for opportunity and I need to talk with someone having experience in such trading schemes
Then it is easier to find a person who understands this well and understands it, they will tell you for sure if they should invest their money here.
So that's why I am here asking for advice. I thought someone from previous investors would enlighten me about this issue.
I believe that you can rely on the opinions of people who have already achieved results in this industry. But to make a decision, relying only on yourself!
July 17, 2019, 06:54:27 PM
I am so risky, I love margin trading, I love invest games, hype, smart contrac lotteries and so on, so this offer is definitely for me
July 17, 2019, 04:44:21 PM
I am glad that there is a referral program. I can invite friends
Referral program is always good, as a direct motivation to bring your friends and get a nice bonus for it.

I agree! 7% for a attracted friend is not so much, but still nice
This is a good percentage in fact, you will need to check how it works in business, i will talk with friends

I wonder, is it already possible to invite friends on the referral program?
I think not, in any case, the team would write it on the forum when we have the opportunity
July 17, 2019, 04:11:47 PM
I think referral program has started a long time ago and there is reward to be distributed, so I think that there aren't worries about it. What do you think guys?
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
July 17, 2019, 03:47:03 PM
Referral program is always good, as a direct motivation to bring your friends and get a nice bonus for it.

This is a good percentage in fact, you will need to check how it works in business, i will talk with friends

I wonder, is it already possible to invite friends on the referral program?
Activity: 76
July 17, 2019, 02:53:25 PM
In fact, you need to understand your mistakes yourself, if you don’t learn, it’s nobody can help, everyone makes mistakes, there’s no such thing.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
July 17, 2019, 11:38:42 AM
Franly speaking I am not a fan of risky investments, but at the same time I am ready to test something new.
Yeah, you have to do your own research, but i would be glad to hear some views about this type of investment and perhaps I will add it to my experimental portfolio
July 17, 2019, 10:11:50 AM
July 17, 2019, 08:03:09 AM
How long do you guys recommend to hold money here?
It is hard to determine right time to get money out and gain profit and not to lose everything
It is best to invest at the very beginning of the project when it only develops, so the chances are much higher to make a profit.
Activity: 224
July 17, 2019, 06:10:55 AM
Activity: 434
SESSIA
July 16, 2019, 07:29:47 PM
How long do you guys recommend to hold money here?
It is hard to determine right time to get money out and gain profit and not to lose everything
July 16, 2019, 06:15:39 PM
Activity: 630
July 16, 2019, 05:21:19 PM
Did anyone here invest in RapidBtc? What do you think about it? Can you share your results?
July 16, 2019, 01:41:45 PM
How can I get safe trading? Will I receive comission of those referrals that attracted someone else? A lot of questions here we have. Do you have telegram channel?
It would be great to hear from you guys , because we want transparency .
In any case, there is a referral system, and logically, when a person will invest their money, then automatically you will receive a bonus from the deposit
July 16, 2019, 08:57:26 AM

Interestingly, this is a fixed percentage or it will increase over time, that is, the more people brought, the higher the percentage
July 16, 2019, 07:03:42 AM

Pages:
Jump to: