Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RapidBTC - Safe Bitcoin Trading - page 3. (Read 941 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
July 16, 2019, 06:41:37 AM
I am glad that there is a referral program. I can invite friends
Referral program is always good, as a direct motivation to bring your friends and get a nice bonus for it.

I agree! 7% for a attracted friend is not so much, but still nice
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 16, 2019, 06:33:49 AM
How can I get safe trading? Will I receive comission of those referrals that attracted someone else? A lot of questions here we have. Do you have telegram channel?
It would be great to hear from you guys , because we want transparency .
Every new company should have messengers, because it is interesting for people to communicate, learn what the project is doing and of course see the team itself.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
July 16, 2019, 05:19:38 AM
How can I get safe trading? Will I receive comission of those referrals that attracted someone else? A lot of questions here we have. Do you have telegram channel?
It would be great to hear from you guys , because we want transparency .
Activity: 76
July 15, 2019, 08:22:56 PM
Referral program is always good, as a direct motivation to bring your friends and get a nice bonus for it.
Activity: 154
July 15, 2019, 05:24:44 PM
At the beginning I thought it is based on smart contracts, isn't it? So there aren't smart contracts here, right?
As i understand it, there are no smart contracts here at all, everything is built differently, it is interesting to get a response from the developer
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
July 15, 2019, 03:56:20 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
July 15, 2019, 01:51:53 PM
Well, what do you mean calling bitcoin trading 'safe'? Do you hedge positions or there is different meaning?
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
July 15, 2019, 12:10:31 PM
At the beginning I thought it is based on smart contracts, isn't it? So there aren't smart contracts here, right?
July 15, 2019, 06:10:23 AM
Guys, when will you announce AMA session or something like that? People want to ask a lot of things and CEO or someone from your team should answer
I agree, you need to communicate with the guys who are interested in the project, I would also be happy to ask questions
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 14, 2019, 08:00:18 PM
Guys, when will you announce AMA session or something like that? People want to ask a lot of things and CEO or someone from your team should answer
July 15, 2019, 11:53:31 AM
Is it a game on smart contracts? I know that such hypes are popular and if there is big marketing budget,then more funds are invested and for longer period game exist
I remember the time when smart contracts made such noise on the market, of course, this time passed gradually, but still it has a place to live, because there are competitors
July 15, 2019, 08:03:47 AM
Is it a game on smart contracts? I know that such hypes are popular and if there is big marketing budget,then more funds are invested and for longer period game exist
It all depends on the investments themselves, if I understand the project itself correctly
July 15, 2019, 07:17:21 AM
July 14, 2019, 03:49:16 PM
I still waiting for developer's answer, because a lot of points unclear for me and it is about transparency and client orientation. That is extremely important
July 14, 2019, 02:29:58 PM
The first thing that catches the eye on the site is online support 24/7, and, most importantly, it really works. Thank you I will be closer study Wink
I agree, support for users should always be there, it remains only to involve people in a young project as much as possible.

Now it is difficult to surprise users in the market and attract to the project as there is a lot of competition and everyone has become smarter
Now there are a lot of competitors on the market and everyone comes up with their own unique idea.
The main idea is then to move further; it’s difficult to stick to a plan when we have problems with finances.
July 14, 2019, 12:14:06 PM
The first thing that catches the eye on the site is online support 24/7, and, most importantly, it really works. Thank you I will be closer study Wink
I agree, support for users should always be there, it remains only to involve people in a young project as much as possible.

Now it is difficult to surprise users in the market and attract to the project as there is a lot of competition and everyone has become smarter
Now there are a lot of competitors on the market and everyone comes up with their own unique idea.
Activity: 76
July 14, 2019, 09:20:01 AM
I've just noticed this gambling project.
I need some things to point out, what is minimum amount to invest and second one is how long you are on a market? You know, time matters when you invest in high risk investment projects
I think it is best to ask such questions to the administration directly or through telegram chat.
I believe that such nuances need to be addressed with the administration individually.
July 14, 2019, 07:01:05 AM
I need some things to point out, what is minimum amount to invest and second one is how long you are on a market? You know, time matters when you invest in high risk investment projects
I think it is best to ask such questions to the administration directly or through telegram chat.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
July 14, 2019, 07:03:16 AM
Wow, how come that you pay so much % daily?
Is there is something special that I need to know about your service?
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 14, 2019, 05:35:52 AM
Pages:
Jump to: