Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RapidCoin - Just Launched! [COINMARKET.IO] [POOLS] [BOUNTIES] - page 3. (Read 79296 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
This is rapid coin scam HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
rapid coin die HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
Please help me ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Any coin with BTC locked up in it will eventually experience a rebirth. 

We wait...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I might take a crack at one, but it wouldn't be for a couple weeks.  Too much on my plate right now.

Seems such a shame for what could have been a great coin to be circling the drain like this

That would be very nice if you could mean something or take over..
im keeping my fingers crossed..
Dont waste your money just because someone may may may have a chance to take over..... may not happen ever.

I agree...There is no guarantee that I'll be able to do this.  I wouldn't invest much / any time or money into this coin until someone (whether it be me or someone else) actually does the takeover.
Activity: 34
Rapid Coin is SCAM   Embarrassed
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
True..

But its a nice coin.. its on a exchange.. so the essential parts are their (exept the dev)..
it has pottential..

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Main website is now dead. Wallet unobtainable.

It is dead. I doubt there will a take over, at all. Move on.

I might take a crack at one, but it wouldn't be for a couple weeks.  Too much on my plate right now.

Seems such a shame for what could have been a great coin to be circling the drain like this

Dont waste your money just because someone may may may have a chance to take over..... may not happen ever.
Activity: 374
Merit: 250

It is a shame but come and join us on prospercoin we will take care of you:)

But on a serious not what a shame devs like this are making it hard for real alt coins Loz
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

legendary

Activity: 135
WTF is going on with this coin!? Nice logo, nice name, very nice start so where is the problem??? Where is dev??
yea good name and logo if a takeover happens we will see one of the biggest pump in the coin history no doubt. Its on sale @600 satoshi atm it can be 50k just a couple days after takeover so i will keep holding some.It wont hurt much if nothing happens.
Activity: 29
WTF is going on with this coin!? Nice logo, nice name, very nice start so where is the problem??? Where is dev??
Activity: 140
legendary
I don't see what the hate is about. Missing dev doesn't matter a whole lot. Half or more of the coins out there are just the same. I'd like to see Rapidcoin grow a lot. Heck, I could buy 5-10% of the whole supply with a couple of BTC. Hmmm
But this coin has nothing special nothing new? Not even a good meme or name. Why would anyone want to buy this coin? No one is working on it, there won't be a relaunche of a new leader because this coin is useless. The only people that buy this coin is because for some reason they think the coin will go up because it is ridiculously low for a coin, well guess what, it probably won't go up because this coin is dead. It's the worst coin I've seen so far.

I agree. People think this coin will go up sooner or later and they keep buying. But I think they are just wasting their money and time.
Nobody will take care of this coin and it is already left to die. I still do not understand why people buying.

I think coinmarket.io will remove it very soon, and I personally already ask them to remove since there is no use.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
I don't see what the hate is about. Missing dev doesn't matter a whole lot. Half or more of the coins out there are just the same. I'd like to see Rapidcoin grow a lot. Heck, I could buy 5-10% of the whole supply with a couple of BTC. Hmmm
But this coin has nothing special nothing new? Not even a good meme or name. Why would anyone want to buy this coin? No one is working on it, there won't be a relaunche of a new leader because this coin is useless. The only people that buy this coin is because for some reason they think the coin will go up because it is ridiculously low for a coin, well guess what, it probably won't go up because this coin is dead. It's the worst coin I've seen so far.
legendary
Why on earth people continue buying at coinmarket.io if it is dead ?
Why they are wasting their money Huh
legendary
There wasn't takeover. It was just hype from one of holders. He didn't want to help, he just wanted to sell his stash. His hype rise price for some time, he dumped his coins, and it is over.
There was idea to destroy premine coins with patching source, but that user try to avoid that as he was dev himself. He said that dev already sold his premine, what wasn't true at that moment, because trade volume was little and it wasn't be possible.
I think, that everything about takeover was only for market manipulation and nothing more than that.

This coin is good, and this is need true takeover, but we will see what would happen.

That is what probably happened as you said. However, this coin may have a great future I think, if can be taken over by a true team, this coin may fly to stars Smiley
Thank you for the explanation though.
Activity: 140
i still haven't received the 25 RPD bounty... how can you expect to be taken seriously?

The dev has fled and you're still asking for your promo coins? 25 RPD is worth 0.00025275 or 14 cents. How can you expect to be taken seriously?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
There wasn't takeover. It was just hype from one of holders. He didn't want to help, he just wanted to sell his stash. His hype rise price for some time, he dumped his coins, and it is over.
There was idea to destroy premine coins with patching source, but that user try to avoid that as he was dev himself. He said that dev already sold his premine, what wasn't true at that moment, because trade volume was little and it wasn't be possible.
I think, that everything about takeover was only for market manipulation and nothing more than that.

This coin is good, and this is need true takeover, but we will see what would happen.
legendary
Is there any update regarding this coin? Seems like there was a takeover on this forum, but did not see any news afterwards?
Pages:
Jump to: