Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Raptoreum - POW (GhostRider) | ASIC And FPGA Resistant | Mainnet Is Live - page 10. (Read 38064 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 264
My 2 weak cores intel, i5 10400H and i5 10500 they bring me about 11 coins a day.
There was an idea to buy a cheap server percent and a motherboard for 100 bucks on aliexpress. But changed my mind I think the profitability will fall and when the market falls, the coin is unlikely to go up against the market.
Activity: 67
Merit: 26
Tempus Narrabo
Hi, I am quite new in crypto world. I generate a paper wallet for RTM. Could somebody instruct me how to use it, please? So, using my public and private key, how can I make any transactions? I have tried various websites, but I cannot find any news about that. I don't want to use a core wallet as it downloads huge files and I don't have space on my HDD. Can anybody know any other lite wallet for RTM?

How to use it, what you mean ?

- If you generated a paper wallet, you have an address (text and qrcode) and a privkey. You can use this address to receive RTMs (from a pool or someone else)
- If you want to see what is in the wallet, you can use an explorer : (Paste you address here)
https://explorer.raptoreum.com/
- If you want to import your wallet in the Raptoreum Core, you need to open the 'console', and import your address with the command "importprivkey", using the privkey. (cf. Bitcoin official documentation about commands)
- If you want to send RTMs from your paper wallet, you can't. You need to import it in a compatible wallet, using the import fonction, usually you need to scan your qrcode. And then you can send.

Don't loose your privkey (associated with the address) !

If you want another 'light' wallet, without all the blockchain, you can use Zelcore.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi, I am quite new in crypto world. I generate a paper wallet for RTM. Could somebody instruct me how to use it, please? So, using my public and private key, how can I make any transactions? I have tried various websites, but I cannot find any news about that. I don't want to use a core wallet as it downloads huge files and I don't have space on my HDD. Can anybody know any other lite wallet for RTM?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
hello

i am newbie here...
is there any CPU hasrate table...   ?
Thx
 Roll Eyes

https://mineraptoreum.com/

i need cpu settings. where can I find?

i have epyc 7f52 and 7f32

If it's not there, then simply choose the option in the top "Set custom value".
Enter your hashrate and how many rigs, it should give you estimate.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
hello

i am newbie here...
Thx
 Roll Eyes

https://mineraptoreum.com/

i need cpu settings. where can I find?

i have epyc 7f52 and 7f32
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 6
Raptoreum will be listed on CoinEx tomorrow (BTC and UDST pairs)!
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
hello

i am newbie here...
Thx
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 259
Merit: 13
I didn't sell a penny, my current RTM is worth 5k, all stacked in master node. A lot of the community has been stacking and not selling, miner devs stacking, rtm pool owner stacking, devs sold a bit, but more of an investment as they sell RTM for market price for stuff such as new exchange listing.

Greetings to you! Can you share information on launching and configuring the Raptorium master node? What is the minimum of coins to create a node?

Could someone help me configure --cpu-affinity ?

The readme.txt isn't very clear.

I doubt that this parameter increases the hashrate. When setting the value to "4", I could not continue using the PC - very strong freezes, I could not even turn off the miner, only restarting the PC.

Join official discord, it has the master node section can ask people who host this, my node collateral is in the shared node as it increases every X blocks and atm I think it's 1 250 000 RTM per SOLO node. Which is quit a lot.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I didn't sell a penny, my current RTM is worth 5k, all stacked in master node. A lot of the community has been stacking and not selling, miner devs stacking, rtm pool owner stacking, devs sold a bit, but more of an investment as they sell RTM for market price for stuff such as new exchange listing.

Greetings to you! Can you share information on launching and configuring the Raptorium master node? What is the minimum of coins to create a node?

I doubt that this parameter increases the hashrate. When setting the value to "4", I could not continue using the PC - very strong freezes, I could not even turn off the miner, only restarting the PC.
New miner should do it's job and run benchmark and set the best mining rate for you.

1.2.4.1 Hotfix Latest
https://github.com/WyvernTKC/cpuminer-gr-avx2/releases
Activity: 476
Merit: 19

Better go directly on Flockpool discord and ask in the mining section. Someone more skilled than me will answer

Before check mineraptoreum.com to understand if your cpu/ Mhs is already covered in the benchmark
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
what is behind the price increase pump? any explanation or just old good pump and dump in progress?
No pump and dump. Best social community and technical good coin....no shiba inu....
Activity: 388

Which miner are you using? Maybe more info about your CPU too.

cpuminer-gr.

i7 1165G7, Ryzen 3900x, Ryzen 3600.

Which miner are you using? Maybe more info about your CPU too.
Activity: 388

Activity: 259
what is behind the price increase pump? any explanation or just old good pump and dump in progress?

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
There are many positive moments in the project, the involvement of the team in the development process is visible, the coin has formed a community.
And the issue of price growth was only a matter of time.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

A lot of press coverage doubling discord and other socials.
Pages:
Jump to: