Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Raptoreum - POW (GhostRider) | ASIC And FPGA Resistant | Mainnet Is Live - page 19. (Read 38064 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
From your webpage "What is Raptoreum?

A secure and ASIC/FPGA Proof Of Work Cryptocurrency that also allows.. " so asic friendly or anti-fpga/asic?
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
im mining now.. seems fair launch community coin, and high potential.. hope the smart contracts is an actual thing.. good luck team, i know you guys are capable Grin
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 6
It was a great launch, and things are rolling along nicely. Get mining and hodling for those smartnodes!
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Activity: 1
copper member
Mainnet launches today!
copper member
copper member
Our custom rewards and emission schedules is a game changer, read about it here: https://medium.com/@kawwwoin/raptoreum-rewards-and-emissions-e9ab989b4dc8
copper member
Three days until mainnet!
copper member
Yes, do not miss mainnet launch!

Also we are looking for people interested in filling out our documentation, let us know of Telegram or Discord if interested.
Mainnet set for the 26th of February more details as we get closer!
Hello All,

I would like to ask that Unnamed Exchange, https://www.unnamed.exchange/, be considered for listing Raptoreum Coin.  This exchange has many features desirable for listing and is relatively inexpensive at only 0.05 BTC.

Cheers,
Waya

We will have a think on it once we are out of testnet  Grin
Activity: 576
Merit: 250
Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park
Hello All,

I would like to ask that Unnamed Exchange, https://www.unnamed.exchange/, be considered for listing Raptoreum Coin.  This exchange has many features desirable for listing and is relatively inexpensive at only 0.05 BTC.

Cheers,
Waya
First week of Smartnode incentive IOUs went out this morning, 200,000 RTM on mainnet.

Are you missing out?

I bet you a lot of people who could easily add a ton of extra nodes to a testnet are missing out on getting a slice of ninja mine  Grin
copper member
First week of Smartnode incentive IOUs went out this morning, 200,000 RTM on mainnet.

Are you missing out?
copper member
One more question , coins obtained in testnet like now will be valid after launching the mainnet?

Thanks

There is a lottery using testnet coins where prizes will transfer to mainnet.

Apart from that, participating with running nodes for the testnet also offers a chacne to get an early slice of mainnet.
Activity: 13
One more question , coins obtained in testnet like now will be valid after launching the mainnet?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: