Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RazorLove Cryptocurrency Services - DBL, CENT, & FOO/BAR Updates - page 12. (Read 153354 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

Sometimes I feel as stupid as I am!  I can download all 14 files but can't get them to open correctly with 7-Zip so I can merge the files into one?

Use WinRAR for extracting split archives. Alternatively you could download in a single archive here
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Hoping to see another sunrise from home!

Sometimes I feel as stupid as I am!  I can download all 14 files but can't get them to open correctly with 7-Zip so I can merge the files into one?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Really? ... You guys are going to start posting this referral BS in here now.

Pathetic, indeed
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
hi!

can anyone help me with -testnet command. i'm a big noob with all that stuff. but i'm trying to learn)) and i'm stuck with it.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Really? ... You guys are going to start posting this referral BS in here now.
Activity: 118
Merit: 104
Counterparty
Activity: 17
New CENT Market: http://48.ecoinfund.com
perhaps,cent will rebirth Wink
Activity: 77
Cryptsy allows only transfers smaller than 99 999 999 CENT at a time.. what joke is this?
Any solutions/workarounds for this?

I queried this with them twice last time they closed the Pennies market; the support requests were closed without answer.
This time around even if I had the patience to deal with their artificial 10e6 limit it's still taking 48 hours for a withdrawal to move from pending to complete and regardless, it still looks like Cryptsy are off on their own fork again.  

I actually left Cryptsy after this messed up stuff.

Trying to take a pragmatic approach to it, but if can possibly avoid using Cryptsy then I do so.

Given that the 'Dev' appears to be AWOL does anybody understand what the problems are that Cryptsy and presumably now SwissCEX claim to be suffering under?
Synchronizing, (and remaining in sync) with the block explorer doesn't really seem to have been a problem for a long time.... unless you're Cryptsy. The wallet uses excessive CPU time when it's POS minting over large numbers of transactions and causes an almost constant reorganization of the blockchain head but surely for an exchange this can be solved by just compiling the daemon with the POS minting thread commented out. The non-divisibility of the coin might cause some issues but that's down to the quality of implementation of the exchanges trade engines etc... The problem with high value transactions is well known and must be simple to workaround, again QoI. Even if after that should the coin still need nursemaiding I would have thought the popularity of it would have made it worthwhile, if nothing else it's bringing additional funds onto its paired markets. What am I missing?
I'll file a complaint about the 99999999 and the lack of reactiveness, wich makes everything even worse. I don't even get confirmation mails anymore..
edit: quick response from Cryptsy: they'll do the transfer manually themselves..
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
We will be able to grow the price because swissex has same market CENT/XPM here : https://www.swisscex.com/market/CENT_XPM
They are trying to get blockchain up, it will come soon and everything will work smoothly... Smiley
Activity: 73
Activity: 34
Cryptsy allows only transfers smaller than 99 999 999 CENT at a time.. what joke is this?

I queried this with them twice last time they closed the Pennies market; the support requests were closed without answer.
This time around even if I had the patience to deal with their artificial 10e6 limit it's still taking 48 hours for a withdrawal to move from pending to complete and regardless, it still looks like Cryptsy are off on their own fork again. 

Trying to take a pragmatic approach to it, but if can possibly avoid using Cryptsy then I do so.

Given that the 'Dev' appears to be AWOL does anybody understand what the problems are that Cryptsy and presumably now SwissCEX claim to be suffering under?
Synchronizing, (and remaining in sync) with the block explorer doesn't really seem to have been a problem for a long time.... unless you're Cryptsy. The wallet uses excessive CPU time when it's POS minting over large numbers of transactions and causes an almost constant reorganization of the blockchain head but surely for an exchange this can be solved by just compiling the daemon with the POS minting thread commented out. The non-divisibility of the coin might cause some issues but that's down to the quality of implementation of the exchanges trade engines etc... The problem with high value transactions is well known and must be simple to workaround, again QoI. Even if after that should the coin still need nursemaiding I would have thought the popularity of it would have made it worthwhile, if nothing else it's bringing additional funds onto its paired markets. What am I missing?
Activity: 77
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
Till now no any changes in Cent wallet. Still taking more then 20+ minutes to load wallet and a lot problem to sync.
Any one got some nodes which is working properly?
Please.

http://pennies.kicks-ass.net/sync_help.php
legendary
This may be helpful for everyone

http://www.cent-help.com/

In the meantime, let us protest to cryptsy, because no one can not withdraw our cent.

Activity: 15
This may be helpful for everyone

http://www.cent-help.com/

In the meantime, let us protest to cryptsy, because no one can not withdraw our cent.
legendary
Value on Swiss seems to be on the rise again Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Till now no any changes in Cent wallet. Still taking more then 20+ minutes to load wallet and a lot problem to sync.
Any one got some nodes which is working properly?
Please.
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
Why the CENT was removed from cryptsy ?

we get new markets for cent, I suggest signing up mintpal.com allows six votes per hour and have an acceptable volume
Activity: 10
Why the CENT was removed from cryptsy ?
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
does the limit of 99,999,999 CENT also apply when sending coins to another cryptsy trade key?
Pages:
Jump to: