Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RazorLove Cryptocurrency Services - DBL, CENT, & FOO/BAR Updates - page 8. (Read 153354 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
So is CENT dead? Cant find any sites to trade properly

There are many trading site, there are a lot of transaction method Smiley Smiley Smiley

You can trade at

https://www.swisscex.com/market/CENT_DOGE
I think withdrawal from swisscex has some issues now.
Cryptsy is still keeeping my cents wallet.
So may be they bring it back soon
  Roll Eyes
Activity: 654
totally loss confidence with cent..gl guys
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

There are many trading site, there are a lot of transaction method Smiley Smiley Smiley

You can trade at

https://www.swisscex.com/market/CENT_DOGE
Activity: 199
I wiped everything but wallet.dat as adding peers wasn't helping, it's slowly downloading it all again, could be a few days, oh well.

It's not possible to mine this coin with a pool, it's via wallet only, with cpu.
Activity: 63
How to mine this coin Huh Huh Any pools

First you need to find a mine pool
Then you in mine pool for mining method Smiley Smiley Smiley
How to mine this coin Huh Huh Any pools

First you need to find a mine pool
Then you in mine pool for mining method Smiley Smiley

Activity: 630
Merit: 502
Proof of Stake generates plenty of blocks, transactions are moving just fine as long as you're on the dominant fork:

http://pennies.kicks-ass.net/sync_help.php

Proof of Work mining is pretty pointless.
I've managed to verify that I am forked, but with 8 connections?
All my other wallets on that drive restarted fine, pennies is just hogging cpu and not responding, oh dear. I'll ignore it till tomorrow and see if it's responding.
Just, I've restarted my client, it's still grinding away...

I could have been on a fork for weeks, with 7 others. But I suspect everyone else has decided that the 1 CENT per block that mining yields isn't worth the electricity (it isn't), hence the coin being almost dead.

Come on guys (and girls)

Your coin needs YOU!

I don't have the coding skills to mess with the coin, but: Either higher transaction fees or bigger blocks need to happen to keep people mining.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
Ouch, so pennies is still going? Sort of?
CENT
I posted in another thread about how I seem to be forked on the CENT blockchain. I just took my wallet down to move it onto another drive, it had 7 connections. Network hashrate was 374 hashes per sec, which is me.

Has EVERYONE ELSE decided to stop mining this coin?

No new blocks = no transactions.

It will take forever for the difficulty to adjust to my 374 hashes/sec

If you give a shit about this coin, or even if you just want a transaction to happen, you need to be mining it. If you all decide that somebody else is still going to do the mining for you, kiss your pennies goodbye, cos they can't be moved now.
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
you don't think Petr1fied=Catman?

Let is vote and ask Catman to give control of Cent coin to user Petr1fied.
He is very responsible and he is online every day. If he will want to take care about this coin lets vote on that.

Petr1fied != TheCatman

I've already stated what I think needs to be done in my earlier post but issuing a divisible number of coins to each claimant in a rebooted version of Pennies would probably be a logistical nightmare and I'm not sure I want to put myself through so much hassle.

Please help us and make this coin better than it is now. Please?
Activity: 369
Merit: 250

Right now you can only deposit it to Swisscex but people are only trading for DOGE atm. There is CENT for LTC or XPM but no one is touching it. The DOGE for CENT isn't doing too bad all things considered. On BTER people it's open to trade for LTC but the deposit says it closed for now.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Activity: 62
It isnt frozen, but i cant withdraw, i can deposit and trade. So it sucks.
Activity: 90
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Can someone here sell me some cent on cryptsy? I need to fill my negative balance. Will pay 25% over swisscex course. PM me. Need about 300000000.
Thanks

Does cryptsy freeze your account when you have a negative balance? I am sure I heard about major repercussions for having a negative balance from other bitcointalk posts. I still cannot understand how they manage to give you a negative balance in the first place.
Activity: 620
you don't think Petr1fied=Catman?

Let is vote and ask Catman to give control of Cent coin to user Petr1fied.
He is very responsible and he is online every day. If he will want to take care about this coin lets vote on that.

Petr1fied != TheCatman

I've already stated what I think needs to be done in my earlier post but issuing a divisible number of coins to each claimant in a rebooted version of Pennies would probably be a logistical nightmare and I'm not sure I want to put myself through so much hassle.

Petr1fied anything you can think of to save CENT, I'm sure everyone will support it.

Thanks for your efforts.
Pages:
Jump to: