Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RBY] ★★ Rubycoin ★★ A precious gem for the digital age - page 2. (Read 287369 times)

rby
Activity: 742
Merit: 611
Brotherhood is love
rby
Brotherhood is love
Ya!! finally it's a bug I really wonder why my TraderDaddy is always turn off for no reason.
Thanks Dev for this update Wink

It looks like v0.1.2 didn't completely eliminate the turning off issue. I also accidentally broke Bittrex market selection. I will release an update to fix these issues.
rby
Brotherhood is love

Found the problem! Enable "Trade Limit" and it will work for you.
rby
Brotherhood is love

I now have this:

Still no trades!

Is it possibly related to BitTrex API change? Perhaps it tries to create orders but fails?

PS: I tried searching googling "traderdaddy", but could not find any info at all. Is it supposed to work? Or it is pre-alpha?

Thanks

It is a fully functional proof of concept, but you are experiencing an issue that is preventing it from working. I have not heard of this problem from other users and it's not immediately obvious what is causing it, but I will track down the issue and fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience. Your support is very much appreciated and thank you for taking the time to bring this to my attention.

I'm talking to other users and looking through the code, hopefully we can get this working for you soon.
rby
Brotherhood is love
Sorry in advance for a probably stupid question, but is there some kind of a guide on the TraderDaddy app?

I bought 50k RBY and did set up the bittrex API.
I have 0.3BTC and 200 GEO in the wallet.
Now I tried different trading modes and different risk tolerances, nothing happens.
I.e. the bot does not buy anything and does not sell. Does not show error either. Do I need to wait some more? Or is this a bad coin to try?

It looks like you set it up correctly. Could you try another market and see what happens?
rby
Brotherhood is love

This one is working great! Having TD work on both Bittrex & Poloniex is awesome ! I only turned the bot on a few hours ago and with the few selected coins I have had it on have started to see an increase in my BTC balance as well as some additional volume attracting new buyers/sellers on the coin. Helping the price to rise.

Great to hear! Providing liquidity in your favorite semi-stable markets is a valuable service, the spread between buy and sell (typically 1-7%) is your profit. It works especially well when communities make a combined effort to provide market liquidity, giving confidence to new traders that they will be able to exit without much slippage, allowing it to be a proper store of value. Altcoins should encourage their community to use TraderDaddy, it's the easiest way to create a healthy market.
rby
Brotherhood is love
rby
Brotherhood is love
How to remove a market? Seems I selected 4 markets when I tested the software a few weeks ago. I don't find an option to add/edit/remove markets.

Click "Settings" and then "Select Bittrex Markets" or "Select Poloniex Markets"

Your TraderDaddy v0.1.0 is look really great!! I am continue to using it  Wink
Thank you Dev for your working hard.

Thanks for the support! I will be releasing v0.1.1 soon to fix a couple issues. Poloniex trading will not work properly until then.
rby
Brotherhood is love

TraderDaddy v0.1.0 (2015-04-28)

Bugfixes:
- Hide risk tolerance in Thor when Juggernaut is enabled
- Properly handle Bittrex API throttling
- Show markets under 30 days old
- Show markets with zero volume
- Copy/paste working on OSX
- Improved order placement
- Improved trading logic

Features:
- Show spread in market selection
- Show 24h change in market selection
- Dashboard updates every minute
- Budget is now per exchange
- Poloniex integration

Downloads

https://github.com/rubycoinorg/traderdaddy/releases/download/v0.1.0/traderdaddy-v0.1.0-osx.zip
https://github.com/rubycoinorg/traderdaddy/releases/download/v0.1.0/traderdaddy-v0.1.0-win.zip
https://github.com/rubycoinorg/traderdaddy/releases/download/v0.1.0/traderdaddy-v0.1.0-linux.zip
rby
Brotherhood is love
Dev do you have release date for 0.0.8 ?

It should have been out already. A series of unfortunate events delayed it slightly. It's top priority, there isn't much left to do.

Dude, I can't believe the marketcap for this coin is still so low at $60k. Seriously.
Just bought myself 50k RBY.

Can't wait to try this TraderDaddy out after the new release. I'll be waiting!
TY!

Thanks! I feel the same way, so much potential!
rby
Brotherhood is love
anyone else having bittrex api connection problems? Bot was running, but will not start now.
Added new api settings just in case, but still no result.

Thanks

It's causing issues with TraderDaddy, but will be fixed in the upcoming release.
rby
Brotherhood is love
Can anyone help me to upload the TD V 0.0.6 ??

Please upload 0.0.6!

Thanks.

I don't have it anymore and do not recommend running files from random users on a forum. It's a serious security risk.

Wait for the next version or continue using v0.0.7
rby
Brotherhood is love
If you have a time could you please take a look about slow reponsive gui of TD.

What computer brand/model/os are you using? Anyone else experiencing a slow GUI, please post or pm your computer brand/model/os as well.
rby
Brotherhood is love
ok noticed something weird the past few days TD has been constantly moving my sell orders instead of allowing them to hit...basically just stuck in a buy cycle and I only have the "Thor" level unlocked anyone else experience this issue??

Thanks for pointing this out. I looked into it and made adjustments in the next version to fix this issue. In the mean time, you can partially work around it by setting a lower Risk Tolerance, which will give sells (and buys) more time between adjusting their placement.
rby
Brotherhood is love
Hi everyone
I need to know how to keep profit from TraderDaddy ?
When some coin was sold it's never keep BTC.
Please suggest me
Thanks  Smiley

I don't think that is a feature that has been worked into the bot yet. Currently, if the bot continues to run it'll automatically place buy orders with your allocated BTC budget. It has already been suggested that an "acquisition" or "accumulation" feature be added to a future release.

With "advanced trading" enabled under Juggernaut it will let you set a market as "Buy & Sell" (trade), "Buy only" (accumulate), and "Sell only" (exit).

I'm ready.

Thanks for the support. I didn't expect people to get so excited about it this early, but I don't mind, it makes me work harder. TraderDaddy will be the best and work on all major exchanges! The next version will be the most significant update we have had so far. Many bug fixes, new features, Poloniex integrated, and much improved trading strategies/order placement.
rby
Brotherhood is love

TraderDaddy has its own website now: http://traderdaddy.com
rby
Brotherhood is love
rby
Brotherhood is love
rby
Brotherhood is love
will there be anymore updates with TraderDaddy? Jw if this is still on ongoing project

The last update was a day ago: https://github.com/rubycoinorg/traderdaddy/releases/tag/v0.0.7

TraderDaddy is our primary focus. After seeing all of the excitement, positive feedback and success stories; there is no way development would stop.

It's going to support Poloniex in the next update and Cryptsy in the update after that. Bitfinex, Bitstamp, BTC-E, and OKCoin will follow. Poloniex and Cryptsy will work on the Thor tier (25k) and Juggernaut tier (50k) while Bitfinex, Bitstamp, BTC-E, and OKCoin will require the Magneto tier (100k).

Coinbase will be supported when it's more widely available. They are currently heavily restricting who can use it while they get the necessary licensing.
Pages:
Jump to: