Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RBY] ★★ Rubycoin ★★ A precious gem for the digital age - page 3. (Read 287372 times)

rby
Activity: 742
Merit: 611
Brotherhood is love
TraderDaddy v0.0.7 (2015-03-29)

Bugfixes:
- Whitespace trimmed from API Key and API Secret
- Prevent budgets greater than available BTC
- Improved order placement
- Improved trading logic

Features:
- Markets sortable by volume / creation date
- Set risk tolerance for each market
- Set trading mode for each market
- Search market selection
- Filter markets by age

Downloads

https://github.com/rubycoinorg/traderdaddy/releases/download/v0.0.7/traderdaddy-v0.0.7-osx.zip
https://github.com/rubycoinorg/traderdaddy/releases/download/v0.0.7/traderdaddy-v0.0.7-win64.zip
https://github.com/rubycoinorg/traderdaddy/releases/download/v0.0.7/traderdaddy-v0.0.7-win32.zip
https://github.com/rubycoinorg/traderdaddy/releases/download/v0.0.7/traderdaddy-v0.0.7-linux.zip

"Advanced trading" is available in this version as the first feature of the Juggernaut tier. It provides extra dashboard options to fine-tune trading strategies for additional profit. Specifically, you can set a risk tolerance and trading mode for each selected market. You will need 50,000 Rubycoin in your Bittrex account to unlock this feature.

Poloniex integration is planned for v0.0.8 and Cryptsy integration is planned for v0.0.9. Coins held on Poloniex count toward the Rubycoin requirement for using the software. Cryptsy has not added Rubycoin yet, but the same goes for them when they do.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
euqldumps scammer didnt exit how he wanted, do not put money in this or u will looose.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
anyone know when the next version of trader daddy will be coming out?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I need a bot to collect ETH on poloniex. Will this coin work?
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
Anyone been paying attention to the RBY charts lately? 375 satoshi to 2220 satoshi in 6 months. Now that is a nice natural rise in market price!

Congratulation to dev. As you constantly working on this coin you can see those lines going up. This chart is a prove RBY is good long term investment. By the way, we have no miners like POW coins, where they dumping mined coins. And we had no crazy pump&dump could kill the coin. It all depends on what kind of people are in this project- glad I am here too. If you don't know why you here, just ask your self: what crypto has done for you... are you here only to take or more important is: what have you done for crypto.
Activity: 752
Anyone been paying attention to the RBY charts lately? 375 satoshi to 2220 satoshi in 6 months. Now that is a nice natural rise in market price!

Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange
RBY rubycoin is listed now on cryptopia.
RBY can now be traded for LTC, DOGE ,FTC ,DOT, HTML5, POP, UNO on there, along with BTC!
Has a block explorer listed there for rby with nodes for conf file
A coin info page with all wallet and rby links
Also a marketplace place where you can sell things for RBY now just like ebay!
I downloaded the wallet this morning... A friend sent me 100 rubycoin and I put 1.8342RBY on it....

but I tried to skate and he said I dont have mature coin Huh

I never skate before, this is my first time... need some help..

And also .... something happen... I keep my wallet open for the stake and a mysterious transaction appear... someone took 100RBY ....
But when I go in the console... the message said:  12:56:18 Wallet is unlocked for staking only. (code -13)

Hope I can get a answer fast

thanks

You need to have your coins in your wallet at least 8 hours to mature before your wallet can start to stake. How many do you have in your wallet?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I downloaded the wallet this morning... A friend sent me 100 rubycoin and I put 1.8342RBY on it....

but I tried to skate and he said I dont have mature coin Huh

I never skate before, this is my first time... need some help..

And also .... something happen... I keep my wallet open for the stake and a mysterious transaction appear... someone took 100RBY ....
But when I go in the console... the message said:  12:56:18 Wallet is unlocked for staking only. (code -13)

Hope I can get a answer fast

thanks
Still disabled at bittrex
Activity: 100
Could you add to next update an option to set max buy price and min sell price and max amount of coin to accumulate? At least I would find it handy.

I will  +1 that !
I would find those features advantageous !
Activity: 686
Could you add to next update an option to set max buy price and min sell price and max amount of coin to accumulate? At least I would find it handy.
Activity: 136
Any idea as to why coin is in maintenance on bittrex?
why has Ruby been disabled on Bittrex for 2 days now?
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
the coin is on the right direction, what else do you need for happiness
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
I fell out of love with this coin a while ago, good to see there is some activity and actions being made, I will keep an eye on this moving forward.
Wallet opens faster then most other wallets I run, and stakes like a champ. Rby for life.
Activity: 136
To use both Bittrex and Polo do i need min 25k rby sitting in both exchanges OR does 25k on wither open it to use on both exchanges?

Combo of either. Just have to have 25k total. Or more Smiley.

Cheers
Activity: 656
Go Jupiter!
To use both Bittrex and Polo do i need min 25k rby sitting in both exchanges OR does 25k on wither open it to use on both exchanges?

Combo of either. Just have to have 25k total. Or more Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: