Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RD] Red Wind. Mars Colonization. Launched. Algo=CryptoNight - page 13. (Read 69571 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
http://redwind.systems/
Is this going to be the Red Wind official web site?
It is not yet up and running yet I guess!

This is the official website, but is down for some reason.

Probably they are working on it.
Activity: 577
Is this going to be the Red Wind official web site?
It is not yet up and running yet I guess!
I sent a PM to the dev last week asking about a gui wallet and he told me that the dev team are working to announce the GUI wallet by the end of this month.

I think we must trust the dev team and have a little patience.

Keep mining Grin
I am still new to this coin, I don't know well about the people in this project. May be we need the creator to step up for a master plan first or to be revised better for the next step, rather than wondering about posting for getting information and connection etc.
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I'm just wondering why people launch a coin and don't even try to get it listed on an exchange after a while? Just seems a little bit pointless to me to go through all the trouble to make a website and create a coin but not even try to launch it on an exchange so people can trade the coin?
Is Red Wind main site still working?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
DEV it seems all the drum does not want to answer because I do not say that the coin probably dead of progress should not be expected

We have spent some time trying to decipher your message without any success. Could you please present your opinion in a more understandable way?
Thank you.
I think the broken english was trying to say that your coin is dead and there hasn't been any progress made as of lately! I'm just guessing but I would love to see a block explorer and an exchange in the near future of this coin if you don't mind Devs Smiley Would help this coin out a lot Wink

Redwind has a block explorer for quite some time

http://chainradar.com/rd/blocks  Wink
Well then what is stopping the Devs from trying to get this coin launched on an exchange? There should be nothing stopping this now if there is a working block explorer right? Let's get this coin listed already!!!
DEV it seems all the drum does not want to answer because I do not say that the coin probably dead of progress should not be expected

We have spent some time trying to decipher your message without any success. Could you please present your opinion in a more understandable way?
Thank you.
I think the broken english was trying to say that your coin is dead and there hasn't been any progress made as of lately! I'm just guessing but I would love to see a block explorer and an exchange in the near future of this coin if you don't mind Devs Smiley Would help this coin out a lot Wink

Redwind has a block explorer for quite some time

http://chainradar.com/rd/blocks  Wink

Thank you.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

Thank you.
Activity: 1
Activity: 112
Any progress about this coin? Huh
@red_wind

Hello dev, can we expect any eta on the launch of GUI wallet.

Thanks.
So hey ummmm Dev how's about getting an exchange going for these coins so that people will start trading them and wanting to buy them and shiat!!
Ladies and gentlemen,

We have not disappeared, and coin is still operating, and we are working on some updates, too.

We would like to remind you all that we are not going to rush the development of the coin, because our final goal, the colonization of Mars, means that RD must be integrated in the human society, which does not live in such fast tempo as most cryptocurrencies do. So we try to synchronize the life of RD with the life of society, at least timewise.

Thank you for your attention and understanding.
Ya but can you guys at least work on getting this coin on an exchange at least? That would at least help get RedWind out there to the people
Activity: 64
Ladies and gentlemen,

We have not disappeared, and coin is still operating, and we are working on some updates, too.

We would like to remind you all that we are not going to rush the development of the coin, because our final goal, the colonization of Mars, means that RD must be integrated in the human society, which does not live in such fast tempo as most cryptocurrencies do. So we try to synchronize the life of RD with the life of society, at least timewise.

What have you done over the past months? I haven't seen any progress for this coin.
Activity: 52
Ladies and gentlemen,

Is there an exchange for RedWind yet? Because I would love to sell all the fucking coins I mined!!!!
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
I can buy RD for OEC.
Pages:
Jump to: