Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RD] Red Wind. Mars Colonization. Launched. Algo=CryptoNight - page 16. (Read 69571 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 250
1M for sale, BCN and XDN accepted!  Wink

what happens if we get attacked?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
DigitalNote: because you deserve privacy
We did it!
The first Red Wind deal ever!
3/24/2015 5:40 PM GMT
100,000 RD for 1,000 XDN

where is Excheng ?  URL?

There's still no exchange, sorry. Just OTC.
It was a deal between me and my friend. We made it just for fun. You know, to be the first men in Mars colonization history who started trading process

Well, let's support Mars colonization. Got 10000 XDN, you have enough RedWind? Smiley 

PM'd you
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
We did it!
100,000 RD for 1,000 XDN

where is Excheng ?  URL?

It was a deal between me and my friend. We made it just for fun. You know, to be the first men in Mars colonization history who started trading process

Well, let's support Mars colonization. Got 10000 XDN, you have enough RedWind? Smiley 
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
We did it!
100,000 RD for 1,000 XDN

where is Excheng ?  URL?

Congratulations  Smiley
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.
We did it!
100,000 RD for 1,000 XDN

where is Excheng ?  URL?

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
We did it!
100,000 RD for 1,000 XDN

Congrats you manage to sell at 0.5 sat, i think is a good price to start the trading of red wind.

we can now ask or bid 0.5 or 0.6 sat for trading RD.

sell:
 0.5 sat  Of large number  for RD,
Activity: 216
We did it!
100,000 RD for 1,000 XDN

where is Excheng ?  URL?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
We did it!
100,000 RD for 1,000 XDN

Congrats you manage to sell at 0.5 sat, i think is a good price to start the trading of red wind.

we can now ask or bid 0.5 or 0.6 sat for trading RD.
We did it!
100,000 RD for 1,000 XDN

Activity: 145
RD community is sooo small.
Activity: 93
The op has never updated since launch.
Dev ,any progress about RD?  Huh
No further development.  Sad

As you might have noted, we are experiencing some problems on the technical side, most of them appear due to the fact that there is much data and experience in BitCoin algos, and CryptoNote is relatively new.

As some users already noted, most exchanges cannot add RD simply due to the fact that it is CryptoNote-based coin (block explorer is delayed mostly because of the same technical nuances); the most feasible timeline we have seen regarding RD was dealing in months, not even weeks. We are doing our best, but it does not depend on us only.

We have made some progress in the direction of chainradar, still, they cannot give us any satisfactory timeline.

To tell you the truth, we did not anticipate such big problems on the technical side of getting RD listed on an exchange, or getting a block explorer for our coin.

We urge you all to be patient. As you might have noticed already, we are not dropping the coin no matter what might happen.

Thank you for your support.

The net hashrate is growing,which is a good sign. Cheesy
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

As you might have noted, we are experiencing some problems on the technical side, most of them appear due to the fact that there is much data and experience in BitCoin algos, and CryptoNote is relatively new.

As some users already noted, most exchanges cannot add RD simply due to the fact that it is CryptoNote-based coin (block explorer is delayed mostly because of the same technical nuances); the most feasible timeline we have seen regarding RD was dealing in months, not even weeks. We are doing our best, but it does not depend on us only.

We have made some progress in the direction of chainradar, still, they cannot give us any satisfactory timeline.

To tell you the truth, we did not anticipate such big problems on the technical side of getting RD listed on an exchange, or getting a block explorer for our coin.

We urge you all to be patient. As you might have noticed already, we are not dropping the coin no matter what might happen.

Thank you for your support.
Activity: 4
Oh, tradind has started Smiley. I'm a new member of crypto-world... I guess it is right word Smiley. Can someone order a pizza to office for RD? I've never bought commodities for cryptocurrency. New experience.
Without an exchange ,how could you trade?

We can make a deal at the forum. Pizza for PR Smiley. It is fun experience.
Activity: 30
Activity: 13
OTC Updated and RD/XDN tradesheet added.
Activity: 94
Oh, tradind has started Smiley. I'm a new member of crypto-world... I guess it is right word Smiley. Can someone order a pizza to office for RD? I've never bought commodities for cryptocurrency. New experience.
Without an exchange ,how could you trade?
Activity: 4
Activity: 112
Where is the dev ?
OTC Spreadsheet Updated.

Hey, add mt selling order pls!
I think we really need a real exchange.
It is not easy. Most small exchanges (and some bigger like Cryptsy and c-cex) don't add cryptonotes.
Only real chance is Poloniex and Bittrex.
c-cex is relatively easy to get RD listed as long as you spend enough btc to push RD at top 1 voting list.
As I said they don't add cryptonotes It's different technology than the standard bitcoin wallet.
Poloniex likes cryptonite coins.

Yes, but their exchange is not working well in 95% of CryptoNote-inspired coins withdrowal operations. 

And @nikos64 is right. Most of the exchanges are not ready to add cryptonotes because the technology is too advanced for them.
Activity: 140
Pages:
Jump to: