Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RD] Red Wind. Mars Colonization. Launched. Algo=CryptoNight - page 5. (Read 69576 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 266
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Get this coin on an exchange!!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Is this coin dead or?
Activity: 577
Is dev still around?
Activity: 36
i'm interested in mars colonization, any news ?  Wink

To my knowledge, at this point nothing!

btw i'm not really kidding Wink

http://mars.nasa.gov/multimedia/resources/mars-posters-explorers-wanted/

The future of mankind will pass through the universe and Mars will be the first step. Smiley
Activity: 556

oh that's bad, time is running, mars is waiting too long.

Is redwind.systems official site still up?  Shocked

Any news?  Roll Eyes

No news at the moment! Roll Eyes
Is redwind.systems official site still up?  Shocked

Any news?  Roll Eyes
Not sure if any of you guys caught the update from Nov 27, 2015 on http://redwind.systems/category/news/

In a time our project has been in existence, we have come to a conclusion that developing a separate cryptocurrency that could be used as a process crowdfunding is too costly task.

It would be more practical to establish Peer-2-Peer funding of space projects on the basis of existing currency that allows for issuing digital assets.

Due to this reason, we put the technical development of RedWind on hold and start a research on how the protocol of operation we have designed can be implemented in existing cryptocurrencies.

We guarantee that mined or purchased RD will be exchanged to RD-assets in the future.

This was the last announcement, soon I think the coin has not been abandoned, and not dead.

Thanks, not exactly over then, but not promising either. There are a few other 2nd tier CN coins already but there's still time for something good to happen with RD. I'll continue to HODL

Let's wait for news.
Redwind already has a good blockchain, a part of the path has already been mapped out.
Maybe RedWind team devote more of your time on the project, which does not happen with other currencies, which has no purpose.

I'm sure good things will happen with RedWind.

Wink
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
Not sure if any of you guys caught the update from Nov 27, 2015 on http://redwind.systems/category/news/

In a time our project has been in existence, we have come to a conclusion that developing a separate cryptocurrency that could be used as a process crowdfunding is too costly task.

It would be more practical to establish Peer-2-Peer funding of space projects on the basis of existing currency that allows for issuing digital assets.

Due to this reason, we put the technical development of RedWind on hold and start a research on how the protocol of operation we have designed can be implemented in existing cryptocurrencies.

We guarantee that mined or purchased RD will be exchanged to RD-assets in the future.

This was the last announcement, soon I think the coin has not been abandoned, and not dead.

Thanks, not exactly over then, but not promising either. There are a few other 2nd tier CN coins already but there's still time for something good to happen with RD. I'll continue to HODL

Activity: 56
can someone give a quick summary of where RD is at? Has the dev left? was he the same guy doing louis?
maybe dead
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
can someone give a quick summary of where RD is at? Has the dev left? was he the same guy doing louis?
Activity: 59
we are in internal audit for new coins implementations and features but you guys can vote on RD in our topic of novascoins voting!

Smiley
RD is the only cryptonight coin that is still alive,have a community,pool,blockexplorer and never hit an exchange.
the potential exist but maybe not enough luck Undecided

Let's wait a while and in the meantime we will mine!  The dev said Redwind would be possible to exchange.

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
RD is the only cryptonight coin that is still alive,have a community,pool,blockexplorer and never hit an exchange.
the potential exist but maybe not enough luck Undecided
I think as long as it is on the exchange, a step forward then things will come and see how things should start going.
Pages:
Jump to: