Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RD] Red Wind. Mars Colonization. Launched. Algo=CryptoNight - page 7. (Read 69571 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I believe redwind will be the new dogecoin or bytecoin

Popcoins,
I sent you a private message here for over a month, I would like to talk to you

Smiley
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Let's see, give the development some more time I believed  Roll Eyes

Well the devs have already said that they will put the development of RD on hold.

From the 25 November 2015 news update from the site.

In a time our project has been in existence, we have come to a conclusion that developing a separate cryptocurrency that could be used as a process crowdfunding is too costly task.

It would be more practical to establish Peer-2-Peer funding of space projects on the basis of existing currency that allows for issuing digital assets.

Due to this reason, we put the technical development of RedWind on hold and start a research on how the protocol of operation we have designed can be implemented in existing cryptocurrencies.

We guarantee that mined or purchased RD will be exchanged to RD-assets in the future.

Now this doesn't mean that its a lost cause, we will see what they come up with in exchange for the already mined RD in existence.

I think this is what the dev is planning out to do.
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
So I guess this coin isn't going to ever get listed anywhere is it?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Activity: 994

Well the devs have already said that they will put the development of RD on hold.

From the 25 November 2015 news update from the site.

In a time our project has been in existence, we have come to a conclusion that developing a separate cryptocurrency that could be used as a process crowdfunding is too costly task.

It would be more practical to establish Peer-2-Peer funding of space projects on the basis of existing currency that allows for issuing digital assets.

Due to this reason, we put the technical development of RedWind on hold and start a research on how the protocol of operation we have designed can be implemented in existing cryptocurrencies.

We guarantee that mined or purchased RD will be exchanged to RD-assets in the future.

Now this doesn't mean that its a lost cause, we will see what they come up with in exchange for the already mined RD in existence.
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
Not sure if any of you guys caught the update from Nov 27, 2015 on http://redwind.systems/category/news/

Have you considered using Forknote as a default client for this blockchain? It will reduce your development costs to effectively 0.
Not sure if any of you guys caught the update from Nov 27, 2015 on http://redwind.systems/category/news/

To above post "DEAD COIN"

Sorry I think it is back alive. In fact it is always alive, just the development people are too busy for their work regarding to all relation to this project. Overall time still young for RedWind Smiley

Let's have some patient to see what will happen Smiley
legendary
Thanks C-CEX.com for added us to their voting program Smiley

Please vote at https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

We are looking forward to see RedWind Coin in exchange soon Smiley

We still in voting stage  Roll Eyes
http://redwind.systems/
is alive again and 7th on c-cex vote list
do you think RD can make it and see community come back posting and moving it forward?!
Thanks C-CEX.com for added us to their voting program Smiley

Please vote at https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

We are looking forward to see RedWind Coin in exchange soon Smiley

We still in voting stage  Roll Eyes
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
We do have a web site but just the dev is not putting it up or
it is expired from the web service provider.

Try email the dev to ask for more details.

dead coin
We do have a web site but just the dev is not putting it up or
it is expired from the web service provider.

Try email the dev to ask for more details.
I'm willing to help with a site. I can create a sub domain on my site and then if needed I can get a domain. Alot of exchanges are going to require a website.

Also, if someone can get some emails to minergate, they may consider adding it to their pool. This would the allow more exposure which in turn will increase the need for an exchange.
Sorry I am not the dev. But a RedWind supporter Smiley
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
So is popcoins the Dev of this coin? If so let's find somewhere to trade these coins buddeh Cheesy That would be SWEET!!!
legendary
Should be back soon Roll Eyes
nice to hear.Hope it works well because this coin have much potential as all other cryptonight coins
Should be back soon Roll Eyes
legendary
any hope for this coin  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: