Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RealCoin REC – Coin closest to real money |Coin of the real life| Launched - page 25. (Read 58140 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Op.have you talked to vern about getting on cryspty ?

Can you contact him and talking about this? I'm working on a Chinese exchange platform.
I'll try getting something else going I hope to make people love REC

Okay, Let's working on REC.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Can you contact him and talking about this? I'm working on a Chinese exchange platform.
I'll try getting something else going I hope to make people love REC

We are all waiting for listing in Cryptsy
Have you talked with vern?
Activity: 616

We are all waiting for listing in Cryptsy
Activity: 560
Minds are like parachutes they work best when open

Good job, I'll contact you later.
[/quote]

No problem.... ready and waiting Wink
Hi

Just to inform you I have added RealCoin to my escrow services and I can now perform trades between users. Whether you are buying items, digital services or wish to swap to other cryptocurrencies you can now.

I charge a rate of 3% for standard transactions but this can be lowered for exceptionally high amounts or volume discounts.

Please visit www.KoolioEscrow.com to carry a trade out!

Please note if you wish me to add a manual orderbook if your coin has no exchange presence this can be done, but rates would be 5% or a sizeable donation from devs in return for a lower % fee for all trades.

Please PM or contact me through my site as I may miss replies on forum threads....

Thanks

Koolio

Good job, I'll contact you later.
Hi

Just to inform you I have added RealCoin to my escrow services and I can now perform trades between users. Whether you are buying items, digital services or wish to swap to other cryptocurrencies you can now.

I charge a rate of 3% for standard transactions but this can be lowered for exceptionally high amounts or volume discounts.

Please note if you wish me to add a manual orderbook if your coin has no exchange presence this can be done, but rates would be 5% or a sizeable donation from devs in return for a lower % fee for all trades.

Please PM or contact me through my site as I may miss replies on forum threads....

Thanks

Koolio

Great Service.... Good looking site too.

Thank you! Hopefully the service becomes of use to users
Activity: 616
Hi

Thanks

Koolio

Great Service.... Good looking site too.
Hi

Thanks

Koolio
New P2Pool for RealCoin.
http://chinarec.org:18888 (fees 1%). We are greatly to see that RealCoin has so many Chinese lovers and supporters, they develop a p2pool for RealCoin.

This Pool achieved 90 MHash/s.
The chinarec.org:18888 achieve 90 MHash/s in this single pool.

Great thanks to Chinese people who involved in mining REC.
Activity: 82
lol. same name as the Brazilian currency. soon will create dollarcoin.   Cheesy
Activity: 97
i have 13K for 10 LTC pm me

please only tru coins-e.com  Smiley

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Seems RealCoin will be a great success.
What is the price of Real coins at this time?  Huh
Current Price:

1.3K REC=1 LTC

I got some REC to sell, anyone need them at the rate of 1.3K REC=1 LTC?

I want to buy more RECs for give away and further improvement, if you want to sell your rec, please pm me.
Plurapool.com

Just added a P2Pool with 1% fee. Hosted out of Orlando, Florida (USA)

http://s03.plurapool.com:9335
(Ignore the web layout. I'll work on getting it cleaned up this week. Just wanted to get the pool online before i went to bed.)

goto https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-plurapool-p2pool-pplns-multicoin-btcltcdgcwdcyacnvc-217232 for more details.

Great Job.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Plurapool.com

Just added a P2Pool with 1% fee. Hosted out of Orlando, Florida (USA)

http://s03.plurapool.com:9335
(Ignore the web layout. I'll work on getting it cleaned up this week. Just wanted to get the pool online before i went to bed.)

goto https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-plurapool-p2pool-pplns-multicoin-btcltcdgcwdcyacnvc-217232 for more details.
Pages:
Jump to: