Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RealCoin REC – Coin closest to real money |Coin of the real life| Launched - page 26. (Read 58140 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
What is the price of Real coins at this time?  Huh
Current Price:

1.3K REC=1 LTC
1.3k or is that 13k
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
New P2Pool for RealCoin.
http://chinarec.org:18888 (fees 1%). We are greatly to see that RealCoin has so many Chinese lovers and supporters, they develop a p2pool for RealCoin.

Yes, I can see that.  A lot of them coming out of the woodwork for this special coin.    Grin

-tb-
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
how long will be, profitable Real coin? believe it would be good to work it? , You say Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Current Price:

1.3K REC=1 LTC
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
Activity: 98
New P2Pool for RealCoin.
http://chinarec.org:18888 (fees 1%). We are greatly to see that RealCoin has so many Chinese lovers and supporters, they develop a p2pool for RealCoin.
Activity: 144
A new coin for your real life in the future world.
Still confused by so many alt coins? Don’t know which alt coin to mine or invest on? Want to have a real life coin which can be used directly in the future world? Want to find a coin which is closest to real life currency? Please come to REALCOIN-REC.

Our team are trying to develop a crypto virtual currency that can be used in the real life, not trying to replace current lawful currency, but trying to provide a supplementary coin for real money. You can also treat RealCoin as an important composition of your capital portfolio.

Come on join into RealCoin, you will be one of the first to own a piece of history.

UP!
Kiss Kiss Kiss
Good job!
Very good graphics card. Good choice for mining.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Still confused by so many alt coins? Don’t know which alt coin to mine or invest on? Want to have a real life coin which can be used directly in the future world? Want to find a coin which is closest to real life currency? Please come to REALCOIN-REC.

Our team are trying to develop a crypto virtual currency that can be used in the real life, not trying to replace current lawful currency, but trying to provide a supplementary coin for real money. You can also treat RealCoin as an important composition of your capital portfolio.

Come on join into RealCoin, you will be one of the first to own a piece of history.

UP!
Kiss Kiss Kiss
Good job!
Activity: 17
good speed to  mining,30 khash using my home computer.I got a 1K yesterday.
I got a 10K REC,Who is willing to buy?
I am willing. Please contact me.
Activity: 19
I got a 10K REC,Who is willing to buy?
Activity: 16
Activity: 18
Activity: 19

UP!
Kiss Kiss Kiss
Newcomers, BTC involved too difficult, promising REC.
I hope we can have this soon.  Smiley Mining works like a charm, no problems at all compared to other coins.

yeah, the mining pool is great.

The mining pool is great.I got a 20K yesterday,

I just get 10k. Cry
Very valuable. Good job!
Yes. The sooner the better!
I got a 20K yesterday. Kiss
The sooner the higher the profit.I'll get more REC.
Activity: 21
Activity: 21
I hope we can have this soon.  Smiley Mining works like a charm, no problems at all compared to other coins.

yeah, the mining pool is great.

The mining pool is great.I got a 20K yesterday,

I just get 10k. Cry
Very valuable. Good job!
Yes. The sooner the better!
I got a 20K yesterday. Kiss
REC much stronger than the YAC. I think so, now I understand that there are about 5,000 people in the understanding of REC.
Support publishers, hoping to increase maintenance efforts. Do not be like yac.
REC much stronger than the YAC.
Support publishers, hoping to increase maintenance efforts. Do not be like yac.
Pages:
Jump to: