Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RealCoin REC – Coin closest to real money |Coin of the real life| Launched - page 6. (Read 58096 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I need directions on how to get a pool running, i have the hardware but not the specific tech expertise, functional reply that gets me a running pool gets a HUGE deposit.
Activity: 35
no accept so far
orphans are normal at this state i believe..because the chances of more than one person solving a block..
Activity: 16
Activity: 34
3 blocks so far with 108 khash
Activity: 21
Activity: 18
Mining has slowed to a crawl, looks like these will start being pretty hard to get considering the number of miners out there and the inability for large GPU farms to have an impact.
How much is 14488 hashes per sec?
Also keep checking the speed so you get an idea of the average.
Activity: 19
I think this is one of the most fair currencies in terms of mining since most people have regular GPUs out there, no matter how many CPUs they have attached to their pretty expensive rigs.
From the instructions given mine is working nothing accepted yet, but it is hashing away
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I get a little window popping up..."Recieving xxx" but no transaction...lolGuess false orphan notice...
Activity: 19
Server A has client on it then point B to Server A and connect on that ip and port. So if Server a is for example 192.168.0.3 with client on it you would simply just put that in from server b or c or d to all connect to A if you are doing it over ISP ip address then you need to allow all ips in conf file and then point miners at it
Activity: 17
exchange 0.000006 very low  Angry
Electricity costs just compensation. Grin
yep, not getting jack shit anymore. Angry
Activity: 63
Is it verified that cpuminer scrypt works?
Activity: 144
Not quite sure, you'll just have like less luck in getting a block.But thats quite a lot lower than everyone else.
Activity: 63
realcoin.conf

Code:
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=**Yourusername**
rpcpassword=**Yourpassword**
addnode=198.211.17.160
addnode=199.71.215.196
Activity: 144
Activity: 43
Activity: 35
is there no .conf file with this?
why you all complaining?I'm mining for 3 hours and during that time my lousy notebook generated more income than my 1.4Mhash LTC miner in a day 。
Pages:
Jump to: