Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ Redot.com Exchange - ⚡️Earn 70% Referral⚡️ + Commission Rebates 🚀 - page 2. (Read 731 times)

copper member
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This is my first time to encounter this exchange and got interested because it shows that you are compliant with ISO 27001 and 9001:2015. This is the first exchange that I've seen complying ISO. How can we know that those are all legit?

And one more thing, if you will require KYC at all level of users, would be hard to attract crypto users as some of them don't want to submit KYC docs like me.  Tongue
copper member
copper member
copper member
copper member
Service Announcement: Redot.com will upgrade its trading infrastructure from 9:00 to 12:00 CET on November 23, 2020. All exchange functionality will be in maintenance mode for the duration of the upgrade.
copper member
Activity: 865
Merit: 104
https://paradice.in/?c=bitcointalk
Just started using Redot.com and enjoying it so far.
The interface is very convenient, very easy to use. The fees are not too big, which is also a plus.
They're licensed by EU regulators which means it can be trusted.

I wonder how long will the 70% referral campaign run.
copper member
We've made our bounty campaign even more favorable now
I am see for a bounty payment use  btc. and how long is the payment period after the bounty ends?

It will be done shortly after the campaign end, matter of few days.
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
We've made our bounty campaign even more favorable now
I am see for a bounty payment use  btc. and how long is the payment period after the bounty ends?
copper member
We've made our bounty campaign even more favorable now! More at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5276382
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: