Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ Redot.com Exchange - ⚡️Earn 70% Referral⚡️ + Commission Rebates 🚀 - page 3. (Read 731 times)

copper member
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Will there be twitter bounty?
copper member
Any bounty program?

Thanks for your interest in Redot - we're about to launch a very generous bounty program, make sure to stay tuned.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
copper member
So are your payouts in USDT or BTC or is it the coin the referrer traded in, for the referral program?

Payouts are in BTC, not in traded coins/tokens.

That's cool, will try to participate. Btw, you guys really do have a cool UI, even better than Binance.

Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it Smiley
Activity: 5
So are your payouts in USDT or BTC or is it the coin the referrer traded in, for the referral program?

That's cool, will try to participate. Btw, you guys really do have a cool UI, even better than Binance.
copper member

Activity: 5
copper member
1. We're legally obliged to do that even for small amounts
2. Thank you for your valuable input, it's actually a great point, we're certainly going to contact websites focusing on reviews Smiley
1. Yes, you can do anything with your service, i'm here just want to make sure the withdrawal and KYC issue. This will help another user find information about that since your FAQ not ready yet.

2. No problem, you can start your journey Smiley

We strictly follow existing legislation, it doesn't exactly depend on us Smiley
Activity: 6
https://redot.com is the new kid on the block, but we’re perfectionists whether it comes to user experience, trading engine speed, or incentives. Please don’t hesitate to ask us anything and we will reply promptly. We want to work with our users to make Redot the best place to trade.

Also, login to https://redot.com right now - we’re running a 70% referral scheme, more generous than just about anything in the market. We’re interested in growing our user-base, hence such a generous offer.

Happy trading to everyone! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1592
hmph..
2. Thank you for your valuable input, it's actually a great point, we're certainly going to contact websites focusing on reviews Smiley
1. Yes, you can do anything with your service, i'm here just want to make sure the withdrawal and KYC issue. This will help another user find information about that since your FAQ not ready yet.

2. No problem, you can start your journey Smiley
copper member
I can't find any information about withdrawal information, KYC information. Do we need to fill KYC to make a withdraw or we can do it without any KYC. How about account lock and anything that makes user can't withdraw their asset or even access their account. No FAQ that make user easy to access any information related your website for beginner. Also, your social media doesn't have any followers, if I see your domain registration, you are already online since 2019, how you can get USDT 200.000 volume when you social media doesn't have any followers? The last question, any testimonial from any user who already succeed to withdraw their money in public sites reviews or forum?

Thanks for your questions and feedback - FAQ section is something we're currently extensively working on. Let me address the remaining points that you raised below:

- Do we need to fill KYC to make a withdraw or we can do it without any KYC - KYC is necessary before being able to use the exchange. We're a fully licensed entity adhering to European AMLD5 legislation so there is no way for us to establish a business relationship with anonymous users.

- How about account lock and anything that makes user can't withdraw their asset or even access their account - We currently don't offer such functionality but we do offer 2FA.

- I see your domain registration, you are already online since 2019, how you can get USDT 200.000 volume when you social media doesn't have any followers? - We have been up and running since 2019 with a closed group of active traders. During this period we intentionally didn't focus on marketing our exchange.

- The last question, any testimonial from any user who already succeed to withdraw their money in public sites reviews or forum? - There are many users that already successfully used the platform, but I'm not sure if any of them wrote public reviews. Mind you we're a licensed exchange based in Europe that is following a stringent regulatory procedures and best practices with security being our utmost priority.

- I can't find any information about withdrawal information, KYC information - What sort of information are you looking for? We're always glad to answer you here, over email, Telegram or our other official social media channels. In terms of withdrawal fees, you can find them here https://redot.com/fee-schedule. To submit KYC information you need to 1. Log in 2. Go to settings 3. Go to verification.

I hope this answers your questions, and if not, please don't hesitate to ask further questions.

I already tested it, it was super seamless. They approved KYC within 3 min, then I could deposit usdt. I played with trades for a while, thenn tested withdrawals, everything was super fast, withdrawal went through without any issues. So far so good - but I would recommend adding more tokens since I like to trade wide range of alts.

We're very glad to hear that Smiley
Activity: 280
I can't find any information about withdrawal information, KYC information. Do we need to fill KYC to make a withdraw or we can do it without any KYC. How about account lock and anything that makes user can't withdraw their asset or even access their account. No FAQ that make user easy to access any information related your website for beginner. Also, your social media doesn't have any followers, if I see your domain registration, you are already online since 2019, how you can get USDT 200.000 volume when you social media doesn't have any followers? The last question, any testimonial from any user who already succeed to withdraw their money in public sites reviews or forum?

Thanks for your questions and feedback - FAQ section is something we're currently extensively working on. Let me address the remaining points that you raised below:

- Do we need to fill KYC to make a withdraw or we can do it without any KYC - KYC is necessary before being able to use the exchange. We're a fully licensed entity adhering to European AMLD5 legislation so there is no way for us to establish a business relationship with anonymous users.

- How about account lock and anything that makes user can't withdraw their asset or even access their account - We currently don't offer such functionality but we do offer 2FA.

- I see your domain registration, you are already online since 2019, how you can get USDT 200.000 volume when you social media doesn't have any followers? - We have been up and running since 2019 with a closed group of active traders. During this period we intentionally didn't focus on marketing our exchange.

- The last question, any testimonial from any user who already succeed to withdraw their money in public sites reviews or forum? - There are many users that already successfully used the platform, but I'm not sure if any of them wrote public reviews. Mind you we're a licensed exchange based in Europe that is following a stringent regulatory procedures and best practices with security being our utmost priority.

- I can't find any information about withdrawal information, KYC information - What sort of information are you looking for? We're always glad to answer you here, over email, Telegram or our other official social media channels. In terms of withdrawal fees, you can find them here https://redot.com/fee-schedule. To submit KYC information you need to 1. Log in 2. Go to settings 3. Go to verification.

I hope this answers your questions, and if not, please don't hesitate to ask further questions.

I already tested it, it was super seamless. They approved KYC within 3 min, then I could deposit usdt. I played with trades for a while, thenn tested withdrawals, everything was super fast, withdrawal went through without any issues. So far so good - but I would recommend adding more tokens since I like to trade wide range of alts.
copper member
1. KYC
So, if there any member who want to withdraw a small amounts they have, maybe only 10 USDT, they need to fill KYC. I think this is not good, since another service give an option to their user to use an option withdraw without KYC.

2. About testimonial and reviews
Maybe you need to start to claim your pages on  reviews sites. So if there any member give a reviews, lot of people will give their trust.

legendary
hmph..
1. KYC
So, if there any member who want to withdraw a small amounts they have, maybe only 10 USDT, they need to fill KYC. I think this is not good, since another service give an option to their user to use an option withdraw without KYC.

2. About testimonial and reviews
Maybe you need to start to claim your pages on  reviews sites. So if there any member give a reviews, lot of people will give their trust.
copper member

legendary
hmph..
copper member
Cool!! How much do market makers get?

0.05% - applies to all trading pairs. Further info on our fee structure can be found at https://redot.com/fee-schedule
Cool!! How much do market makers get?
Pages:
Jump to: