Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ReikiCoin - Heals and cures, SHA 256 POS 101g ssl implemented - page 5. (Read 40064 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 250
does any one know what it takes to stake a coin?  How many days do they need to sit?
Activity: 480

19:13:31

getpeerinfo

19:13:31

[
{
"addr" : "70.40.55.192:9015",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1425665587,
"lastrecv" : 1425665587,
"conntime" : 1425554788,
"version" : 60006,
"subver" : "/reikicoin:1.9.1/",
"inbound" : false,
"releasetime" : 0,
"startingheight" : 291029,
"banscore" : 0
},
{
"addr" : "75.130.163.51:9015",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1425665586,
"lastrecv" : 1425665586,
"conntime" : 1425663871,
"version" : 60006,
"subver" : "/reikicoin:1.9.1/",
"inbound" : false,
"releasetime" : 0,
"startingheight" : 290648,
"banscore" : 0
}
]
 Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
if i can find it i will fire it up see if it connects

I open node Reiki synch and work. Reiki is back.  Grin
Activity: 480
I open node Reiki synch and work. Reiki is back.  Grin
legendary
No not me but later today ill rebuild & try to open a node again

is it alive now ?

I was unable to connect last few times i tried.

I have a copy of the original source around somewhere , anyone up for a reboot Huh??
I found a connection (is that you Cinanamon Carter?) and started mining it. The difficulty is coming down nicely. If we can get it way down, I'll put a block erupter on it and let it run for awhile.

is it alive now ?

I have a copy of the original source around somewhere , anyone up for a reboot Huh??
I found a connection (is that you Cinanamon Carter?) and started mining it. The difficulty is coming down nicely. If we can get it way down, I'll put a block erupter on it and let it run for awhile.
legendary
is it alive now ?

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

is the github source uptodate ?
i could try compiling a daemon and solo mine Smiley
lol / i forgot about this coin !!

I have to look around

I would like to recover this blockchain. I will have an node up for a few days at least. Please start your client, or pm me if you can help. Thanks.

Thanks.
try addnode=70.40.55.192
legendary
lol / i forgot about this coin !!

I have to look around

I would like to recover this blockchain. I will have an node up for a few days at least. Please start your client, or pm me if you can help. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1302
ORB has a good chance to grow.
legendary
i agree

i lost track was the original error in the source ever fixed regarding block reward,

also is the most recent source updated on github and checkpointed ?

last i checked the release was different from what was on github but that was a while ago

haven't been on in ahwhile but good to see some motion here..
Activity: 452
haven't been on in ahwhile but good to see some motion here..
legendary
Activity: 1302
ORB has a good chance to grow.
Any working nodes today?

addnode=95.85.26.44
addnode=162.243.85.32
addnode=ispace.co.uk
Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
Any working nodes today?
anyone else finding pos blocks? I was finding a bunch a week back now none for a long while
I was going to vote until I saw the "we reserve the right to remove any coin voted for that does not have 1btc a week trade volume"
and noticed only TWO coins had 1btc+ trade volume in last 7 days there. I am not going to vote a coin on with btc and have it removed because THEIR SITE has low volume.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Added for voting at C-CEX.com exchange:
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Please vote people... we have 5 votes now!! clearly not enough
i noticed the same, most likely due to the fact that the client is using a lot of memory to try to mint proof of stake blocks and the difficulty is very low so hitting it with 20 gigahash asic unit is overkill,  try hitting it with an old gpu with a few hundred megahash it may work better....  
whenever i try to hash reiki i get very low hashrates (4 gh when i should get 40 etc) I used to mine it without issue but recently it is acting odd.

all other sha256 coins are behaving normally when i mine them. any fixes/suggestions/similar issues?

It still reads much lower rates on cgminer, multiminer and bfgminer with this coin, the amount fluctuates from 10% of what it should get to around 30-35%    with no noticeable connection to difficulty. I tested some comparably low difficulty blockchains to compare (cookie, unicoin, troptions etc) and they all reported the same hashrate as I get on bitcoin. Also reikicoin produces a blktmpl error when I load bfgminer.   I am not sure why.   Either way I get more with pof at the moment anyway just leaving the client open with a couple of cores turned off through affinity (to keep it from overheating the cpu).  So I aim my sha256 hashpower elsewhere at the moment while letting the client mint coins.   I would like to figure out why it does this however, as it did not do it before the client was producing pos coins. Also if I could get both pos and pow coins it would make my pile look bigger faster ^^ It just leaves me going "hmmm?"  

edit::  I did nothing on my end but periodically test, and now it is working just about the same as other sha256 coins I mine (even at higher ghash etc)   

Pages:
Jump to: