Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 102. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Is it safe to join Bounty Campaigns managed by the ICO team themselves? Even though they are only Newbie/Jr. Member. (But Copper Member)
Till now I didn't have a bad experience and I think both bounty managers and ICO team can lead their bounties.
Maybe it is still a little bit safer with bounty managers, but if the team and manager get in the conflict, then it is the same as with team managing the campaign and not paying.
I think it's ok.
I took part in some bounty campaigns managed by the ICO team, everything was all right.
Activity: 56
Is it safe to join Bounty Campaigns managed by the ICO team themselves? Even though they are only Newbie/Jr. Member. (But Copper Member)
I guess it is.
Till now I didn't have a bad experience and I think both bounty managers and ICO team can lead their bounties.
Maybe it is still a little bit safer with bounty managers, but if the team and manager get in the conflict, then it is the same as with team managing the campaign and not paying.
I think it's ok.
Activity: 70
I guess it is.
I guess it is.
Activity: 84
I guess it is.
Activity: 42
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Dear community! We are glad to represent our new Bounty Topic on BitcoinTalk:

Activity: 112
Do you think if all areas for tokenization are used, then the ICO will no longer be used?
Maybe every ICO will launch its own trading market. Or blockchain from every ico
I think that ICO will not end but will be very strong regulated by the supervisory authorities and will not be so large-scale
ICO will not end in my opinion, but will definitely evolve.
It's like with IPO, it's impossible to do it unless you are very serious project and team.
Do you think if all areas for tokenization are used, then the ICO will no longer be used?
Complete end is highly unlikely. The sphere will change a lot, no doubt, but there is no reason for dying out. Most likely, the game rules will change and ICOs will just adapr to them. Smiley
Maybe every ICO will launch its own trading market. Or blockchain from every ico
I think that ICO will not end but will be very strong regulated by the supervisory authorities and will not be so large-scale
ICO will not end in my opinion, but will definitely evolve.
It can never end
Complete end is highly unlikely. The sphere will change a lot, no doubt, but there is no reason for dying out. Most likely, the game rules will change and ICOs will just adapr to them. Smiley
It can never end
It can never end
It can never end
I see future every that around us can be tokenization because everything can be programmed. Every information can be locked forever and transferred to anyone
I think that it will never end. It will be upgraded, , but I think that it has come to life forever in our lives.
I don't think ICO will ever end in as much there is development of new project time to time. ICO will still continue to exist as long as bloxkchain tech exists.
Some investors wouldn't even want ICO to end
I'm even tired of seeing topics like this. Many topics that relate to this have been created on this forum: will ico end? Will Bounty come to an end? And so on...  you should have a glance on them to answer you questions Undecided.
Activity: 70
do masternodes good or not for futur of any cryptocurrency??? ?
in the future??? let the market decide that
The problem with masternodes is that it increases the number of whales and reduces widespread distribution.
I think they are more good than bad. It has got some problems, but it is so secure and it just helps crypto world in spite of some little mistakes
do masternodes good or not for futur of any cryptocurrency??? ?
in the future??? let the market decide that
The problem with masternodes is that it increases the number of whales and reduces widespread distribution.
Jump to: