Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 99. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
What coin will be the most popular after ethereum?
Now everyone predicts that it will be replaced by EOS sooner or later, and I don't see any other potential "Ethereum killers"
Activity: 112
What coin will be the most popular after ethereum?
Activity: 140

Wow, thanks, dude. Now Waves is not my priority. Are all projects that talk about their decentralization failures?
I do not think that all. But the majority for sure. I have not yet met a perfect project, each one has their shortcomings.
I liked IOTA, they do not even have blockchain, butTangle, and they abruptly come up with the transfer of data on the market of Internet of things.
It seems to me that projects implementing technologies for the market of Internet things are the future .. The growth of IOTA is proof of this.
distant future? The technology of a smart home is used by every fourth American. And we need to ensure a safe transfer between gadgets, and then someone can easily find out what the user is doing.
Yeah, it's unpleasant to think that someone is following you, especially your coffee maker))).

Wow, thanks, dude. Now Waves is not my priority. Are all projects that talk about their decentralization failures?
I do not think that all. But the majority for sure. I have not yet met a perfect project, each one has their shortcomings.
I liked IOTA, they do not even have blockchain, butTangle, and they abruptly come up with the transfer of data on the market of Internet of things.
It seems to me that projects implementing technologies for the market of Internet things are the future .. The growth of IOTA is proof of this.
distant future? The technology of a smart home is used by every fourth American. And we need to ensure a safe transfer between gadgets, and then someone can easily find out what the user is doing.

The market of Internet things is a distant future. We need to make projects for real use now!

Activity: 84

And where did you buy their tokens? I also thought about Waves
I took on Binance for bitcoins, the commission is tolerated. I managed to buy Waves before its growth.
Waves everywhere talk about their decentralization, but, in fact, they are centralized. Recently I came across an article that talks about centralized order matching. So not everything is gold that glitters.
What do you mean? Can you tell more, please?
Waves can have more than one reassuring node, but the assurance does not obey the rules of consensus. Each separate order of the hosting node is centralized, this allows you to conduct Ddos attacks on separate points if desired.

I took on Binance for bitcoins, the commission is tolerated. I managed to buy Waves before its growth.
Waves everywhere talk about their decentralization, but, in fact, they are centralized. Recently I came across an article that talks about centralized order matching. So not everything is gold that glitters.
Waves can have more than one reassuring node, but the assurance does not obey the rules of consensus. Each separate order of the hosting node is centralized, this allows you to conduct Ddos attacks on separate points if desired.

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
is ICO ongoing or only private sale for now? where I can find more details about this?
Hi, now is the period of Private Round.
Pre-Sale starts at 23'st of August.

Private Round is a sale of RPB coins to early investors that is not open to the public. The early investors are: investment funds that are interested in ICO’s, venture funds, business angels etc. But users are given the opportunity to participate in this round in the form of receiving an award for their feedback and advising. Thus, any of the registered users has the right to receive a bonus of 5% to the invested funds at the time of the Pre-Sale phase, which is summed up with bonuses for early investment at the Pre-Sale phase.

Detailed about Private round: https://republia.io/mvp#/private
Can't find Technical competitive with republia and Finance prospectus. Who can send it please? 
Activity: 84
Guys, who knows what protocol does Repbia have? I think they licked an idea up from some other project.
The same seemed to me. Better than the Ethereum no one has proved theirselves.
So stay on your Ethereum while others use normal things.
What do you mean by normal things? Smart contracts that always lag?
Ethereum is one of the first projects in the industry, that’s why it's so popular. But the industry does not stand still, unlike the Ethereum. Someone will surpass them, 100%
For sure!. But there will be a top project that has its own blockchain and normal smart contracts, without bugs
Speaking about normal smart contracts, I agree. Recently tested smart contracts of Waves - no shortcomings found.
Guys, who knows what protocol does Repbia have? I think they licked an idea up from some other project.
Ethereum is one of the first projects in the industry, that’s why it's so popular. But the industry does not stand still, unlike the Ethereum. Someone will surpass them, 100%
For sure!. But there will be a top project that has its own blockchain and normal smart contracts, without bugs
Speaking about normal smart contracts, I agree. Recently tested smart contracts of Waves - no shortcomings found.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

The technology with something like Eos is similar to either tezos
please dont remember about Tezos , they are deceivers
By the way, who else did invest in Tezos?

I invested in Tezos, lost a lot of money. Repblia reminds me of this project a little bit, but I hope I will win this time. Who else bet on Repblia?
I dont even know, too many projects promise growth, but in practice everything is another way round…
I invested in Tezos too. It was not a small sum of money. That was a good experience.. I don't know, think it is early to make any predictions about the project.
I think that this project has great chances as it was with Tezos. But Republia seems to be more likely profitable.
Yeah,it has some similar things with Tezos. But I don't think they are needed to be compared.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
is ICO ongoing or only private sale for now? where I can find more details about this?
Pages:
Jump to: