Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 111. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

I think i have 10 various different coins in this time. and it's really fun for me.
Not much Undecided, a few hundreds in one and a few tens in two other coins, so in total I have investments in just 3 altcoins, since most of my money is in bitcoin.
Well I make investments into altcoins around $1000;D
Activity: 140

few hundred dollars so far, i bought about 5 of them;D
I think i have 10 various different coins in this time. and it's really fun for me.
Not much Undecided, a few hundreds in one and a few tens in two other coins, so in total I have investments in just 3 altcoins, since most of my money is in bitcoin.
Activity: 56
how much do you guys invest in altcoins and how many different alts do you have?
Activity: 70
how much do you guys invest in altcoins and how many different alts do you have?
Activity: 98

Most of the well-known campaign managers select potential projects and clear teams to collaborate and of course their campaigns will close prematurely due to over-participation. It is also a factor to decide to join the campaign
those who are new in the business but have great potential of succeeding are not getting the attention that they need, how can they get the experience that they need if no one will give them a chance.Wink
I am absolutely agree with you buddy, I think it is better if we gave them a chance to have their own good reputation. It is also like the knowledge define between a higher rank member and a newbie, sometime newbies are more knowledgeable than a higher rank members.

I agree with you;). I often choose famous managers to participate in their campaigns. Although not all of their campaigns are successful, the scam rate will be much lower.
Most of the well-known campaign managers select potential projects and clear teams to collaborate and of course their campaigns will close prematurely due to over-participation. It is also a factor to decide to join the campaign
those who are new in the business but have great potential of succeeding are not getting the attention that they need, how can they get the experience that they need if no one will give them a chance.Wink

However, if that ICO is managed by jr. members then it has higher rate of percentage to get scam and the reward will not be distributed by the campaign manager and it will be okay to get negative trust since it is easily to create a jr. member account.

I agree with you;). I often choose famous managers to participate in their campaigns. Although not all of their campaigns are successful, the scam rate will be much lower.

We don't need to depends on the rank of a manager, I see some ICO  success and the manager is in the low rank, I tried not to join in that campaign before because the manager is in the low rank and I think it's not good, but I regret that I didn't join because that's already my chance to get profit;) ,so for now I am just looking at the project not only in the manager.
However, if that ICO is managed by jr. members then it has higher rate of percentage to get scam and the reward will not be distributed by the campaign manager and it will be okay to get negative trust since it is easily to create a jr. member account.

the decision is in yourself in following the project;), success can be achieved with always be careful in determining the project that will be done.
We don't need to depends on the rank of a manager, I see some ICO  success and the manager is in the low rank, I tried not to join in that campaign before because the manager is in the low rank and I think it's not good, but I regret that I didn't join because that's already my chance to get profit;) ,so for now I am just looking at the project not only in the manager.
Activity: 112

Absolutely no no for me. Manager doesn't reflect the success rate of the project although you can have high chance to join on good project since some managers are background checking the project before they accept the job offer.

the decision is in yourself in following the project;), success can be achieved with always be careful in determining the project that will be done.

The success rate is higher for the project to success and to for the rewards to be given;).
Absolutely no no for me. Manager doesn't reflect the success rate of the project although you can have high chance to join on good project since some managers are background checking the project before they accept the job offer.

of course higher rank could possibly will not accept project that will not surely to success because they had higher rank and careful enough not to get negative trust on their profile and that is the advantage on joining a campaign which is being manage by higher rank
The success rate is higher for the project to success and to for the rewards to be given;).
Activity: 112
do you take into consideration the rank of the user who manages the campaign  Huh ?
of course higher rank could possibly will not accept project that will not surely to success because they had higher rank and careful enough not to get negative trust on their profile and that is the advantage on joining a campaign which is being manage by higher rank
is there a way of earning more RPBTEST or have longer park times at step up rates like you have now?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
thank you for this life future project your great teams are really doing so amazing in this great project
Activity: 6
Im impressed with speed af this blockchain and the incredible 40k transactions per second.
Can't wait to see it implemented.
Activity: 17
Looks good at first glance, I wish good luck in your project i will follow your news
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Republia: New Blockchain
Looks good at first glance, I wish good luck in development, I will follow you. Thank you

Thank you, your feedback.
If you want you join to the project discussion in the telegram chat: https://t.me/republia_official
Or in Private Round form: https://republia.io/mvp#/private
Activity: 167
Looks good at first glance, I wish good luck in development, I will follow you. Thank you
Jump to: