Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 112. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
There are republia ID available for the project, does that means this coins will be available to be used in public using Republia ID?
So what about the anonymity of the transaction?
Hello, yes. RPB will be available if you have RepubliaID. BUT RepubliaID is like an identity card, you don't need to share it with anyone.

For anonymus transaction we have Anonymous master node.  Anonymous master node is responsible for receiving transactions with a special label “anonymous”, divides one transaction into several unequal parts and sends them to the recipient address. This transaction is characterized by high level of anonymity, because it is transferred not by the total amount, but by several parts, so it is impossible to track from which address it was made.

Detailed information you can read in TechnicalPaper: https://media.republia.io/republia-techpaper-en.pdf
50000000$ for  hard cap ?? really ? and whats your marketing plan to achieve this cap?
50'000'000 is a hard cap on Public Sale
On Pre-Sale it is 5'000'000

All these numbers are well grounded and you may read why we need them herein:
1. https://media.republia.io/what-we-spend-money-on-en.pdf
2. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fqPKNz3uokD4sCHAZfRC3Gt2MlfqXEVxjoLVx5GWMEw/edit#gid=157711303

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
There are republia ID available for the project, does that means this coins will be available to be used in public using Republia ID?
So what about the anonymity of the transaction?
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Republia: New Blockchain

Co-founder of Republia project, Vladyslav Gyrych, gave an interview to the popular in the CIS Youtube channel TSI Analytics.

Vladyslav acted as an expert and gave valuable advice to both newcomers of the market and professionals on the following topics:

What to invest crypto currency in: a step-by-step algorithm for choosing a technology project for investment, namely, the 4 most important steps;
Perfect Blockchain of the future: truth or fiction?

Forecast for Bitcoin (BTC) before the end of 2018. When will be the long-awaited growth of Bitcoin?

Interview in Russian can be found by reference (also available with English subtitles):
https://youtu.be/q3vKvM1kCDM
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
do you take into consideration the rank of the user who manages the campaign  Huh ?
of course higher rank could possibly will not accept project that will not surely to success because they had higher rank and careful enough not to get negative trust on their profile and that is the advantage on joining a campaign which is being manage by higher rank
Activity: 84
do you take into consideration the rank of the user who manages the campaign  Huh ?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
50000000$ for  hard cap ?? really ? and whats your marketing plan to achieve this cap?
Activity: 84

I think the ICO period runs very long because the ICO must be prepared well and must be successful so that the product will be made from the ICO results can be very useful and useful for the whole world, while for reward I think you better see the allocation when the first times become a participant.

With the long period, the project can be exposed to a wider range of investors thus the coin/token can be distributed more evenly over general public rather than being obtained by major few. The profound value in crypto is being decentralized and, in my opinion, the longer period makes sense in this context.
The length of ICO time should be related to the degree of difficulty of the project Wink. The longer the time, the more investors there are and the more fully prepared.
Activity: 112

There are some ICO's that need thousands of meetings and attending various events around the world so they can be successful. But sometimes, it's because the value they want to raise is far from expected.

I think the ICO period runs very long because the ICO must be prepared well and must be successful so that the product will be made from the ICO results can be very useful and useful for the whole world, while for reward I think you better see the allocation when the first times become a participant.

With the long period, the project can be exposed to a wider range of investors thus the coin/token can be distributed more evenly over general public rather than being obtained by major few. The profound value in crypto is being decentralized and, in my opinion, the longer period makes sense in this context.
Activity: 56

if we are a bounty hunter of ico project, it would be good we read first what project they do, because, the project determines whether ico is good or not, then we have to read whitepaper of ico is so we better understand, old its not the time ico it's running, it depends on the team's strategy they do, ico aim to sell his coins so laku.itu depend on ourselves, want to choose the old ico or ico that briefly, if the problem depends on the gift of ico that determines
There are some ICO's that need thousands of meetings and attending various events around the world so they can be successful. But sometimes, it's because the value they want to raise is far from expected.

NEW GENERATION ECOSYSTEM
Republia provides quick and comfortable usage of all technologies, which are necessary for blockchain community.

INTEGRITY

Best blockchain services are available on your gadget.

EASY TO USE

Communicate with one another, create smart contracts or transfer funds in just one-click.

IMPLEMENTATION OF YOUR IDEAS

Deploy your projects on Republia ICO Platform and implement your ideas without substantial capital.

WE-
It's impressive. Best of luck dear dev
Thank you, if you want you join to the project discussion in the telegram chat: https://t.me/republia_official
Activity: 98

Some projects have a long ICO selling period because they want the raise the most amount of funds for their project.  Usually if it hit's the hardcap, the ICO is over but they do have the full amount of time they have listed to raise the funds.
if we are a bounty hunter of ico project, it would be good we read first what project they do, because, the project determines whether ico is good or not, then we have to read whitepaper of ico is so we better understand, old its not the time ico it's running, it depends on the team's strategy they do, ico aim to sell his coins so laku.itu depend on ourselves, want to choose the old ico or ico that briefly, if the problem depends on the gift of ico that determines
this project is very suitable for large industrial communities that have some problems such as hardfork or are involved with the problem of decentralization, this project, I think there are some interesting solutions to make company holders to join and build communities here, so far the forum is a little loner
I am interested in following the development of the forum in the next few days, I hope for a wider discussion
P.S.
Although I also think that the blockchain community needs our project as well, because we democratically solve the problem of the SCAM ICO and other problems without the cancellation of coins on the account. All this is achieved with the help of the Identity card - RepubliaID and Voting in Republic Ecosystem

Not all ICOs take a long time.  Undecided There are ICOs that only last for a month. But I notice that nowadays ICOs are taking longer periods. I surmise this has something to do with the larger ICO market. The growth of ICO is very fast, faster perhaps than the growth of ICO investors. There are so many ICOs today as compared before and all of them are competing with each other in attracting investors. Longer periods are needed for them to finally catch the attention of ICO investors.
Some projects have a long ICO selling period because they want the raise the most amount of funds for their project.  Usually if it hit's the hardcap, the ICO is over but they do have the full amount of time they have listed to raise the funds.
Activity: 98

ICO period are long because of all the preparations include in holding an ICO, there some legal and paper works they will need to sort out before holding an ico, and they need to get approval from several authorizes in the country so I believe that is why most ICO takes time.
Not all ICOs take a long time.  Undecided There are ICOs that only last for a month. But I notice that nowadays ICOs are taking longer periods. I surmise this has something to do with the larger ICO market. The growth of ICO is very fast, faster perhaps than the growth of ICO investors. There are so many ICOs today as compared before and all of them are competing with each other in attracting investors. Longer periods are needed for them to finally catch the attention of ICO investors.
In my opinion, you have set a good plan for every phase of the token sale. You planned the softcap and hardcap in a reasonable number. And also set a minimum purchase in 100$. yeah, just let see how good it will run till december 23. It's still very much time for that.  Smiley
Thanks for you feedback. But RPB is not a token, RPB is a coin with own Blockchain.
There is a huge difference between a token and a coin  Wink
Activity: 140

The ICOs length depends on a specific project , there are ICOs that it takes only short period of time but most of ICOs is long period  . It take some time to develop and selling their token  thats why ico is too long . They are  planning , strategies in order for them to be successful in the field of crypto.Wink
ICO period are long because of all the preparations include in holding an ICO, there some legal and paper works they will need to sort out before holding an ico, and they need to get approval from several authorizes in the country so I believe that is why most ICO takes time.

I think the icos last for a long period of time because the longer the program lasts, the more investors they can get. When talking about the rewards, I think it also depends on the icos if they give more rewards when their icos last long.
The ICOs length depends on a specific project , there are ICOs that it takes only short period of time but most of ICOs is long period  . It take some time to develop and selling their token  thats why ico is too long . They are  planning , strategies in order for them to be successful in the field of crypto.Wink
Activity: 67
In my opinion, you have set a good plan for every phase of the token sale. You planned the softcap and hardcap in a reasonable number. And also set a minimum purchase in 100$. yeah, just let see how good it will run till december 23. It's still very much time for that.  Smiley
Activity: 140

I don't know what you are talking about. The ICO's are all expecting people to invest in a coin for a long period and then they release the coin at less than 60% of the ICO price. It's not fair for most investors.

I think the icos last for a long period of time because the longer the program lasts, the more investors they can get. When talking about the rewards, I think it also depends on the icos if they give more rewards when their icos last long.
Jump to: