Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 41. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What aboout the summit on Malta, when will be your report:)?
What is this summit about?
You can find all the information here: https://maltablockchainsummit.com/
I am sure that the team will find funds and companies on this summit, which really interest in investing.  Grin Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
SCAMMERS WILL GET FORKED !!!
Are you embarrassed by the question of money? Strange. I do not deny that I am writing to get coins in the company of bounty.
Or do you want to say that you write your spam messages for free here? Then you are a complete fool ..  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

GLAD TO SEE YOUR OPENLY ADMITTING THAT YOU ARE PROMOTING A SCAM CAUSE YOU'RE A PAID SHILL.

ALSO GLAD TO SEE THAT YOU ARE DEVOID OF ANY MORALS BY CALLING UNPAID WHISTLE-BLOWERS "FOOLS".

YOU ARE A FUCKING DISGRACE.

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU BOUNTY WHORE.

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SUKA WHO PROSTITUTES HIMSELF FOR A FEW SCAMMY TOKENS

Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
Merit: 6
DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY
How much money do you pay for trolling and spam? You are trying hard. Ask for more money.
Do not forget to install the signature Republia in yourself - then you can even earn a bounty ..  Cheesy

Thank you for advertising the topic..  Wink

GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A CACTUS YOU SCAMMING CUNT.

SCAMMERS WILL GET FORKED !!!

This is a SCAM of the worse kind
Activity: 84
Activity: 420
Merit: 28
You can find all the information here: https://maltablockchainsummit.com/
Activity: 70
What about the summit on Malta, when will be your report:)?
Hello! Thank you for the question. Our team will publish report from summit after 02.11.2019
Thank you. Wait for your report Wink
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Republia: New Blockchain
What about the summit on Malta, when will be your report:)?
Hello! Thank you for the question. Our team will publish report from summit after 02.11.2019
Hey guys, who can tell me more detail about Ocaml?
OCaml is a dialect of Meta Language (ML), created by INRIA, the national
research institute of France, in 1985. OCaml is a dialect of Meta Language, initial task of ML is an automatic
theorem proving, whereas OCaml was created as an application programming
language.
You can read more detail in their Technical paper: https://media.republia.io/republia-techpaper-en.pdf
I think this programming languge will prevent hacking the code, thief of funds and others. Really good job guys. #Republia Smiley
DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY
How much money do you pay for trolling and spam? You are trying hard. Ask for more money.
Do not forget to install the signature Republia in yourself - then you can even earn a bounty ..  Cheesy

Thank you for advertising the topic..  Wink
Activity: 112
OCaml is a dialect of Meta Language (ML), created by INRIA, the national
research institute of France, in 1985. OCaml is a dialect of Meta Language, initial task of ML is an automatic
theorem proving, whereas OCaml was created as an application programming
language.
You can read more detail in their Technical paper: https://media.republia.io/republia-techpaper-en.pdf
Activity: 56
HEllo! Tell me please, what is the minimum investment in ICO?
100$
thnx, ICO will be ended 23.01.19?
ICO have 12 stages and 1st starting at 23.11.2018 and then 1 stage for each month. But if hard cap will be collected before 23.11.2019 ICO will be ended at same time
and how much coins will be distributed in ICO?
Hello! Thank you for your question. During Public Sale will be distributed 27.150.000 RPB. For each of 12 stages 2.262.500 RPB will be allocated. You will be able to buy coins on a cost-sharing basis. Each stage will last exactly 1 month.
Thank you for the answer Smiley Good luck to your project
I would like to clarify.
At each stage, 2'262'500 RPB will be distributed, and a hardcap will be at each stage of $ 48,025,741, at all subsequent rounds the funds collected in $ will be taken away from the hardcap.
If the sum of $ 50 million is collected in one round, all the coins on the subsequent rounds are burned and the public sale ends.
Activity: 98
HEllo! Tell me please, what is the minimum investment in ICO?
100$
thnx, ICO will be ended 23.01.19?
ICO have 12 stages and 1st starting at 23.11.2018 and then 1 stage for each month. But if hard cap will be collected before 23.11.2019 ICO will be ended at same time
and how much coins will be distributed in ICO?
Hello! Thank you for your question. During Public Sale will be distributed 27.150.000 RPB. For each of 12 stages 2.262.500 RPB will be allocated. You will be able to buy coins on a cost-sharing basis. Each stage will last exactly 1 month.
Thank you for the answer Smiley Good luck to your project
DO NOT SEND THESE SCAMMERS ANY MONEY
Don't like #spooky stories of hard forks, data loss, cryptocurrency thefts? No tricks, only treats from #Republia🎃
#HappyHalloween #Halloween #Halloween2018 #blockchain

https://twitter.com/Republia_Group/status/1057633974023946255

Activity: 728
Merit: 259
Than FUDers are sick persons, I have no idea what they are texting there but I'm sure it's somekind bullshit with large capital letters Grin Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 6
We have some mentally sick persons here. You can simply press ignore button under their nicknames and ignore them.

SAYS THE FUCKING SCAMMING SHILL WHO MAKES THREATS IN PRIVATE MESSAGES TO WHISTLE-BLOWERS.

TEMHUK IS A SCAMMING LYING SUKA.

They are sending their shills out to post non-sense questions to try to supress the posts about this obvious SCAM  Cheesy Cheesy It's funny
Activity: 56
I don't quite understand what we-government is. On the main page of the site Repablia devs say that they are working on this model.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
Reported to moderators, I hope they will ban that kid.
Pages:
Jump to: